[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was just watching Dok Som See Thong last night and I swear, I wanted to SLAP Reya all the way back to AFRICA! She was so crazy, mental-ill, dramatic, home-wrecker, selfish and greedy! She was the worst nang'ek in my book! She slept with every man she met in her life whether they're married or not.  She's also very selfish, greedy and crazy person! She wrecked people's lives and is just MENTALLY ILL!!

Although Chompoo really brought out the nasty side out of that character Reya, Reya was extremely annoying and nerve-wrecking.  Lets hope not to see that side of Chomp in here.  I know she's known for extreme dramatic roles, but I personally don't have taste for dramatic and crazy, and mentally-ill actors.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Looking forward to this. Just a question, I noticed that Paa Jaew is a part of the crew too. Does Paa Jaew direct/produce other lakorns for other productions as well other than No Problem?

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yes, Pa Jeaw direct for Maker (?) and No Problem. I like pa Jeaw style of directing.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Oh okay. Thanks a bunch, ladies. Just wondering cuz I know that Paa Jaew's production is No Problem but notice that his name's on other productions too. Thanks again :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Its good to see pajaew work for maker lol in the future some maker actors may get to work with him.

But i havent see any update on this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Its good to see pajaew work for maker lol in the future some maker actors may get to work with him.

But i havent see any update on this lakorn.
no updates cos Chompoo is filming konruk strawberry she has 2 schedule at the same time so they have to manage them

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Just looking at IG pics and mint and Alek were so cute!!! Why weren't they paired (sorry)!

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
At first I was a little skeptical but when I saw the clip of Chompoo and Chakrit. Yes, they do look good. Can't wait to watch. I'm still hoping that they would change the ending. Cherry on top for happy ending between Sai and Charles.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(