[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser. it looks like another "Raeya" played by chompoo which is not what the character Sai is supposed to be.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Willy and Mew (especially Mew) are an impossible act to follow.

The thing that bugs me about Chompoo is that she has dead eyes. Her eyes are so blank and emotionless here. Granted its only a minute long teaser but in those clips I'm not impressed.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Chompoo's weakness has always been her dead eyes so I'm afraid that it will continue to be a problem in this lakorn. She's awesome at delivering her lines with emotions but sadly, she can't do the same with her eyes. I actually feel kinda bad for Chompoo since Mew's portrayal of Sai was uttermost perfection and I don't think there's anything she can do to get the better of Mew. The same applies to Shahkrit. Anyone who dares to remake any one of Mew/Willy's lakorns will find themselves in a difficult position as that duo is just irreplaceable. Poh and Mew aren't bad choices though for their respective roles so I'm rather more excited to watch them. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faKAPr0kBls

I don't understand why this was so popular back in the day. N'ek didn't get with anyone and she was really indecisive about who she loved. This teaser makes her seem like b*tch who steals everyone's love interest including her own sister or something. I'm not a fan of Chompoo because of her dead eyes also. I can't stand dead eyes. Everything else can be bad, but if their eyes are not exerting any form of emotion, I can't tolerate it just like how Bomb was in Cubic. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
People probably liked it because of Mew and Willy. It was really a showcase for Mew's talent. I liked it because it was so different from the typical lakorn. Both Sai and Chan were different from the usual n'ek and p'ek and their relationship was also unusual. They were complex grey characters instead of the usual cardboard goody 2 shoes.

Sai wasn't really likeable but you understood and pitied her. I know a lot of people didn't like the "unhappy" ending but I did. Everyone made a very real mistake and they all paid for it in some way. Sai lost her dad, her sister, and Buree and Chan. Buree who prioritized morality over love, lost Sai. Looksorn took a chance on love with a guy she knew didn't love her and was the biggest loser. Chan lost both Sai and Looksorn. That they were all able to learn a lesson and move on to become friends was a happy ending in its own way.

I never saw Sai as a n'rai in the old version. She wasn't even a rai n'ek. All her actions and feelings were very real and never over the top like a n'rai. That said Chompoo does come off like a n'rai in the teaser.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
^ I couldn't have said it better. Sai See Plerng is actually one of my all time favorite lakorns because of those exact reasons. It's far from being your typical lakorn where you wouldn't have been able to predict the outcome. It had an unusual storyline with complex and realistic characters along with top notch acting. If another person took on the role of Sai, they would made her as a n'rai but Mew has the ability to make us see her as a pitiable nang aek despite all of her wrongdoings. Unlike Chom, she can express everything through her eyes and never overacts. That's how good of an actress Mew really is. The highlight of the lakorn was Willy/Mew's chemistry. 

sarNie Adult
So far so good. The 3rd guy is still an asshole. Damn. If Sai really wants her little sister to suffer, she should just let her marry him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched the old version because I liked noon s. .... the lakorn itself was blah to me...I did sympathize w/saint earlier in the lakorn but was later annoyed w/her and could careless...I like that the lakorn was different but it's not a lakorn I watched again (old version)... "the best revenge is to live happily"

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is off to a good start so far. I just don't like how they're making Sai's character so rai. Anyways, I'm really really loving the OST! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Total agree that no matter how good of an actress/actor you are; taking any role of Willy and Mew is almost impossible. Mew in this lakorn was messed up but in a human way. She was not your nice typical N'ek but rather someone that is emotionally disturbing. Everyone in this lakorn made human errors and at the end paid a price for it.

chomp doesn't have that softness in her to make you feel sorry for you.  She is very pretty but there's a hidden arrogance about her look that I never see her as a sweet N'ek. There's a bit of changes in here because Chomp character is actually very bitchy and unlikable.  She is not only indecisive but man hungry. So at the end, you wish she would not end up with anyone because she's not worth it and very undeserving of anyone's love. With that being said, I think no one in this lakorn deserve to be with each other so when everyone goes on their separate ways it's fitting. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The sister isn't a bad person...shy, shelter...ignorant..sai manipulate all...yes they treated her and her mom bad when she was younger...but karma did it's own revenge and they weren't exactly happy and successful. .like her and her mother