[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
That's why Byebye and I say this is a realistic lakorn with real characters. If Sai was able to understand that seeking revenge wouldn't make her feel happier, there wouldn't be a lakorn in the first place and in reality, there are people just like her. This lakorn reflects on the message that no one is perfect and the following quote "Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their lives. Sometimes, good people make bad choices, but that doesn't mean they're bad people. It just means they are human". 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I find most lakorn like that...As in unreasonable pra'nang w/revenge. ...I did sympathize w/Matt in kularb (hate and loved it)...This character not so much...She did many bad choices til the end...Both character was just as frustrating to me

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Jana, in Kularb Rai Matt love her dad to a fault, she did it out of love and possessive of the one person she has left. But she did not manipulate anyone really to get to her stepmom. She wasn't a two face that was nice in front of you and out to destroy you behind your back. Matt was just a rebellious child and was pretty much what you see is what you get.

Chomp's character is playing games with people's mind. She goes after one guy and other. Emotionally she is damaged good. They changed the character because Mew made people understand her. Even if she does bad things, you can still know where she is coming from and what made her that way. Chomp in here play her differently and honestly not for the best. I think for one to try to see her point of view watch the older version.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Wow, Poh looks so much younger than Chakrit. Haha. 

Yeah.. there's something odd about Chakrit plays the role of Chan.
Either he's getting old and his look is tarnished or he just not fit with this role.
When watching this lakorn, the image of Mew and Willy is embedded in my mine at all time.
They were the perfect couple and Mew acting ability were incomparable and ireplaceable ....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm giving up this lakorn. Maybe I'll watch the last episode to see if they'll end it differently.

I can't stand Chompoo's permanent bitch face in here. Sai is meant to be a subtle character, not in your face evil. Her walking around with that evil smirk on her face like it's botoxed on, is not attractive.

They changed Chaan too. Willy was never that clingy or pathetic. He was supposed to be this smooth talking, fun loving playboy on the surface but underneath he was just desperate for love too like Sai.  That's partly why Sai never fully committed to him. Part of her was in love with Buree, but partly because she didn't fully trust and believe that Chaan really loved her. But even then I loved their friendship. This one, Chompoo acts like she can barely stand Chaan. She's just so cold. There's no warmth to her at all.

I'm not sure I buy Mew Nitha as Sorn either.  She's lifeless. Noon S. was pretty good and she did plain and shy without being lifeless.

Surprisingly Poh has the best role and is doing the best out of all of them. Buree is the only improved character.

D~D

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

Lol Mahalo, but yeah Chompoo has dead eyes, I never thought she was a good actress anyway.
Omg... That's what it is !!! the dead eye expression. my very first Lakorn of Chompoo is actually "Mia Taeng" - with Rome and I always thought there was something about her face expression that seem .... Very differnt that I can't figure out . And here Mahalo and u are pointing it rite out. So... I'm not the only one who see's this.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Jeanie1, you're not the only one who feels that way. I don't think I've ever been this annoyed with Chom's acting before and this time, she's really kicking me to the curb. Both the production and Chom herself don't seem to fully understand the original version and the real character of Sai. They've interpreted Sai's character as a straight up n'rai so we now have only another version of Reya instead of a conflicted, normal nang aek who made mistakes along the way. Chom's mediocre acting in combination with this new Sai isn't likeable or tolerable at all. Mew as Sorn is simply boring, not as suitable as I thought she was. I don't even know why I'm even surprised about this outcome considering that Maker Y has never been a good production to begin with and this is not the first they've ruined a remake. I'll probably watch the ending episode to see how things wrapped up but I won't dedicate anymore time towards this lakorn lol.  

Christy2015

sarNie Hatchling
I have never watched the old version, but I am watching this version and I think it is decent.

I think Chompoo's portrayal of Sai is off making the character not very likable, and Mew Nittha's portrayal of Looksorn makes the character very weak and bland but I am not sure if her character is supposed to be that way. However, in general, the plot, pace, and complex relationships make the lakorn interesting enough in my opinion.

I am not sure on the accuracy of this, but I read somewhere that the old version differed in certain areas to the novel. They said Sai's character in the novel was more malevolent than in the old lakorn version, trying to break up many couples that society thought were suitable because of her hurt past, however her manipulative ways were more subtle and high class and not outright like chompoo's portrayal in this version. 

Also they said in the novel, it was clear that the one Sai loved was Buri not Charles, she only had a flirting, more than friend but less than boyfriend relationship with Charles. However in the previous lakorn version it was unclear whether she loved Charles or Buri.

So perhaps this new version may disappoint people who watched the old version because of the differences, but it could just be a different interpretation from the novel.  Chompoo's portrayal of the character leaves a lot to be desired because I heard the last version was very memorable. But I still think people should give this version a chance. This thread has been very quiet since the lakorn started airing.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
She's a good actress I don't see why you guys always complaining. It's a done deal alread, she's already been casted as Sai. Who cares about her eyes Jesus Christ. Complaining but still watching? I don't get it. LMAO

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha...Some may say she is a good actress some may say she is not. But opinions are just that and when you are acting, you'll get opinions from both side. And honestly, both sides are not wrong because everyone see things differently.

It is a lakorn, when people watch it they will have something to say about it whether good or bad, since it's open for discussion.  I have said my piece regarding Chomp in here, she is lacking as an actress in this particular role. Now, if there's not an older version of this lakorn and this is the first time this lakorn has been made then it might have been a different story, since we can only see Chomp as Sai, but the problem with so many of us  is that Chomp is taking on a character that was played by someone else and instead of making it as likeable or even likable she made it her own and it's not working.

Those that enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with that. But for those that see the flaws in the character that they once like then there's nothing wrong with that. We complain...well because we basically can. It's fun to see other's people opinion on something and without people commenting on a lakorn even if bad, would make the lakorn forum lifeless :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ AsianFemale-

Yeah, we get the fact that she is already "CAST" as Sai. Yeah, i get that its a "done deal". What's so wrong with us entitling our own opinion. perhaps if ur so "SICK" of us complaining then u shouldn't read our comment.or better off just don't even talk b/c ur approach is so cocky.