[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Channel 3 is going to remake this lakorn with Chompoo playing Mew's role and Pat playing the smaller generation pairing with Rome. It's not confirmed though.
And I don't know which production.
Credit: Napapafanclub.com/DaraDaily

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm so Pat will play Araya's sister, Lookson? Technically she didn't have a pairing, she died. Lookson was in love with Willy's character and engaged to Jab's character until he lusted after Sai. I can't imagine Pat as Lookson though. But I think Araya will do fine as Sai.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wonder what role Lome will play,Willy or DoDo? but Chompoo match to play as Mew's character, but Pat?..doesn't match to play a sweet character though. the old version, i like willy and noon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast is off. pat and chompoo as sisters?..

if im not mistake, p'gai varayuth is suppose to remake this lakorn. i heard ken, chompoo and ploy cherman was rumor to be in this but who knows

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope cast isn't official. But it's said that the Channel 3 elders want Pat in this lakorn paired up with Rome.

jakjann

Jakjann
Pat ans Chompoo as sister is very intresting, i like it, hope this cast stay

but not Rome and Pat as couple....-.-

fanny

sarNie Adult
crossing my fingers, hope its true...well, i havent see the old one. can anyone kindly summarize it for me.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, Rita wouldn't go because it's sort of a manipulative role.

And I'm not sure how the summary goes, I'm sorry.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
From what I remember. Mew's mom was a servant/poor person that got with the dad but the mom found him another wife (Lookson's mom). When they're little kids, Lookson fell into the creek or something and almost drowned. Mom/grandma blamed it on Sai and got kicked out, she met Dodo here and always saw him as her hero. Her mom married another rich guy in another country where Willy is and they became friends. Fast forward to when they're grown and Sai comes back for revenge. Lookson is engaged to Jab's character but Sai kinda plays with him and so he breaks off the engagement. Lookson falls in love with Willy but Willy loves Mew. Mew however is confused and thinks that she loves Dodo so she kinda strings Willy along. Willy has major problems with his own family and Lookson is there for him while Mew is off with Dodo. He sleeps with Looksorn and then asks her to marry him. Sai gets jealous and Willy gives her one more chance to come to him. She blows it and rants and rave about Lookson taking everything away from her. Lookson overhears runs away in the boat. She crashes into the piers and dies cause she never learned how to swim very well. Everyone blames Sai for the sister's death but after awhile they forgive her and they're all just friends at the end.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
this is a really good lakorn. i hope who ever pick to play the chracters can do as good of a job like willy, mew, and noon sinitha....

i think Chompoo fit more into noon sinitha chracter
either ann or janie should play mew chracter and
p'ek should be someone who is more manly or handsome...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pat and rome? :yahoo: i want to see them pair up! anyone has a preview of this movie in youtube?

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not feeling the cast. chompoo/pat look nothing alike or similar. anne would suit this role cuz shes good with the revenge. it'll be interesting if anne/yard are in here. ive always wanted to see them in the same lakorn or anne/matt

this was another great lakorn of mew/willys. its too bad they didnt end up together

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gosh, I'm trying to remember if i watched this lakorn... it sounds familiar but the plot doesn't ring a bell.

Chompoo looks like she could be the evil villain... uhm... i guess we'll have to wait & see how this goes.

fanny

sarNie Adult
From what I remember. Mew's mom was a servant/poor person that got with the dad but the mom found him another wife (Lookson's mom). When they're little kids, Lookson fell into the creek or something and almost drowned. Mom/grandma blamed it on Sai and got kicked out, she met Dodo here and always saw him as her hero. Her mom married another rich guy in another country where Willy is and they became friends. Fast forward to when they're grown and Sai comes back for revenge. Lookson is engaged to Jab's character but Sai kinda plays with him and so he breaks off the engagement. Lookson falls in love with Willy but Willy loves Mew. Mew however is confused and thinks that she loves Dodo so she kinda strings Willy along. Willy has major problems with his own family and Lookson is there for him while Mew is off with Dodo. He sleeps with Looksorn and then asks her to marry him. Sai gets jealous and Willy gives her one more chance to come to him. She blows it and rants and rave about Lookson taking everything away from her. Lookson overhears runs away in the boat. She crashes into the piers and dies cause she never learned how to swim very well. Everyone blames Sai for the sister's death but after awhile they forgive her and they're all just friends at the end.
thanks for the summary it sure sounds good, but kinda sad ending hmm.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
im not feeling the cast. chompoo/pat look nothing alike or similar. anne would suit this role cuz shes good with the revenge. it'll be interesting if anne/yard are in here. ive always wanted to see them in the same lakorn or anne/matt

this was another great lakorn of mew/willys. its too bad they didnt end up together
same here not feeling the cast but nothing is official yet so i hope they change the cast