[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i doubt Pope will be in here tho. if he is than that would be cool.

if i recall correctly i remember liking Dodo's role better than Willy, and n'ek kind of leaned more towards Dodo's character too, maybe because Dodo was her first love. so i hope they choose someone really good for Dodo's role, and i hope they change the ending so that she could choose to be with someone. Ewwww if Por gets Willy role then that means him and Mint C will "accidently" sleep together. oh boy.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If Pope gets the role, he reunites with both Chompoo and Chalida.
SteAMINggggggggggggggggg :grouphug: :grouphug:
HAHA. Exactly my thoughts, SMILEZ. Fans would definitely keep an eye on this one if Pope reunites with both Chompoo and Chalida.

Alice, can you give me the news source confirming that Por get's Willy's part? I must have missed it, because I didn't see it. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HAHA. Exactly my thoughts, SMILEZ. Fans would definitely keep an eye on this one if Pope reunites with both Chompoo and Chalida.

Alice, can you give me the news source confirming that Por get's Willy's part? I must have missed it, because I didn't see it. Thanks.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110905/108133/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8B%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87.html

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It doesn't say which part Por's getting. People from Pantip actually consider P'Bee (Dodo's part) the main praaek and assumed that Por will be getting that role instead of Chan's role (Willy). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't say which part Por's getting. People from Pantip actually consider P'Bee (Dodo's part) the main praaek and assumed that Por will be getting that role instead of Chan's role (Willy). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
i hope we get confirmation soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@ ช่อง 3 จัดเต็มส่ง "ป๋อ" ณัฐวุฒิ ประกบ "ชมพู่" อารยา ในละครเรื่อง "ทรายสีเพลิง" เจอศิษย์เก่าชุดใหญ่แบบนี้ "คุณแดง 7 สี" จะว่ายังไงบ้างเนี่ย อุ๊บ!!

this is the quote it said about Por N and Chompoo as Chan(willy) and Sai(Mew) with ur
comment ja mintwix ur confusing me they haven't announce who's playing dodo yet the one
article from pantip only announce Por N, Chompoo, Nong Mint Chalida i don know how u
got it says Por N is playing dodo

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Those news bits mention nothing about Willy or Mew. It only states that Por and Chompoo will be in Sai See Plerng. There's also a snide comment about ch.7. made. That's it. No other information is given.

If you go to Pantip, ppl actually assume Por will be playing Dodo's part. It's only assumption. But I'm just saying. His role is not confirmed. We only know that he'll be in here. That's it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't want Chalida to be in here. She needs to stay away from second lead!!! Plus I don't think I can bear to see her die in here. Seeing her be rape by an old man was already too much. I don't know if my weak heart will be able to stand it.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want Chalida to be in here. She needs to stay away from second lead!!! Plus I don't think I can bear to see her die in here. Seeing her be rape by an old man was already too much. I don't know if my weak heart will be able to stand it.
Oh man that was horrible!!! I can't even explain the way i felt wen watching "sood tae jai ja kwai kwa" and she got raped and kidnapped by that old guy!! Ahhh! I really don't want to see her die in here either, and if Por is really taking on Willy's role then here she goes again sleeping with an older guy, then killed D=

cake

sarNie Egg
yeah!! im so happy for mint chalida!! so excited to see her in another drama evernthough she is not the main n'ek its still good and wait im confuse how many sisters are there? two or three?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Those news bits mention nothing about Willy or Mew. It only states that Por and Chompoo will be in Sai See Plerng. There's also a snide comment about ch.7. made. That's it. No other information is given.

If you go to Pantip, ppl actually assume Por will be playing Dodo's part. It's only assumption. But I'm just saying. His role is not confirmed. We only know that he'll be in here. That's it.
if they confirm and announce Por and Chompoo name for a reunion that is the answer already that Por is playing willy and the pantip one they already wrote some example
Louis Scott his one of them taking dodo's role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah!! im so happy for mint chalida!! so excited to see her in another drama evernthough she is not the main n'ek its still good and wait im confuse how many sisters are there? two or three?
2 sisters but they only the same father but different mother
so its a step sister just like Ploy and Yaya in kularb rai narm somehow the 2 lakorn
has a few similar story plot

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Chan (Willy) was "p'ek." He had the 2nd biggest and meatiest role right after Sai. And Sai admitted she always loved Chan not Buree. She met Buree one night as a little kid (not even a teen yet) and he was nice to her when she needed that so in her mind he was her childhood hero. I don't think he could be considered a first love at all.

Sai did choose Chan but it was too late in Chan's mind. And yes he messed up by sleeping with Sorn but he thought that Sai was sleeping with Buree and he was also sad about his family and needed comfort. Sorn deserves some of the blame too. Chan was straight with her, he told her he loved Sai but she threw herself at him. She always told him it didn't matter that he didn't love her (which was a lie cause it did matter, she wanted his love).

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
The younger sister wasn't RAPE, she Loved him and wanted to be intimate with him, she killed herself by speeding in the boat..I think willy character was very straight foward and honest...mew character went to see Willy cuz dodo sorta rejected her (I could be wrong...but from my memory it is like that.) I'm glad no1 end up with anyone, this was the only tradgic lakorn I watched, I love happy ending...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The younger sister wasn't RAPE, she Loved him and wanted to be intimate with him, she killed herself by speeding in the boat..I think willy character was very straight foward and honest...mew character went to see Willy cuz dodo sorta rejected her (I could be wrong...but from my memory it is like that.) I'm glad no1 end up with anyone, this was the only tradgic lakorn I watched, I love happy ending...
If you were refering to my comment, I was talking about a different lakorn that Mint played in and got raped. Sorry for the confusion.