[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hate Looksawn's character, I am laughing at the part where Lisa tries to drown her. I love Lisa, her annoyingness is hilarious. Looksawn deserves to die, I HATE her character.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Looksawn's character, I am laughing at the part where Lisa tries to drown her. I love Lisa, her annoyingness is hilarious. Looksawn deserves to die, I HATE her character.
Aww, why do you hate Looksarn? Was she that bad? I mean like, she's sweet and stuff on the outside and evil on the inside? Because from what I saw while skipping through the lakorn, she is really sweet. She have no idea that Willy and Mew have something going on. And in the end she die, when she found out the truth and cry, it just broke my heart. And the way Mew yell at her," You and your mom win!", Mew make it sound like it's Looksarn's fault that Willy love Looksarn. I wonder why Mew yell at her like that? Was it Looksarn's fault? I thought she doesn't know that Willy and Mew have something going on?

I got so teary when Looksarn die, I wish she listen to her mom when she warn her about Willy. But she loves Willy and doesn't listen to her mom. :tearybye: And the actress that play Looksarn is Mint's aunt in Rak Pathiharn. I think that the sweet girl role really fits her. I still like her as an actress now. She's really pretty.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well one if the reasons I dislike her is because after Lisa tried drowning her and Chan was like why did your sister leave you alone. And Sorn didn't even argue that she didn't want to go with Sai. Her character to me is kind of shady. Don't like how she went up and kissed Chan either. I don't see her as sweet, she much better off with her fiancé, why must she go after her sister's boyfriend.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Aww, why do you hate Looksarn? Was she that bad? I mean like, she's sweet and stuff on the outside and evil on the inside? Because from what I saw while skipping through the lakorn, she is really sweet. She have no idea that Willy and Mew have something going on. And in the end she die, when she found out the truth and cry, it just broke my heart. And the way Mew yell at her," You and your mom win!", Mew make it sound like it's Looksarn's fault that Willy love Looksarn. I wonder why Mew yell at her like that? Was it Looksarn's fault? I thought she doesn't know that Willy and Mew have something going on?

I got so teary when Looksarn die, I wish she listen to her mom when she warn her about Willy. But she loves Willy and doesn't listen to her mom. :tearybye: And the actress that play Looksarn is Mint's aunt in Rak Pathiharn. I think that the sweet girl role really fits her. I still like her as an actress now. She's really pretty.
She is Ploy Cherman sister.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome1: Mintlovely
Aww, thanks na, you're the first person here to welcome me here. I've been browsing through this forum for quite a while, just think I'd join it. I'm not that active here. Lol. Because I spent too much time at Mteam forum.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think it rome last time I see it or did I see the wrong one. Now it pong nawat wow now he go play ch3

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
They could definitely pass as sisters, I want Mint to be in here! Though I'm not sure if Mint's schedule would allow her. :cry:
This would be a really good opportunity for her to work with senior actors, oh please, let Mint be in this lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
จุ๋ยประเดิมช่อง3ประกบโฬมในทรายสีเพลิง
http://www.pantip.co.../A11896720.html
new changes from Khun Ja the producer the nang'ek as Sai has been change from Chompoo she's not in anymoreshe'll be replace by Jui Warattaya and pra'ek playing Willy's role as Charles is P'Rome Patchata and Por N he'll be playing Dodo's roles

ข่าวน่าจะจริงมว๊ากกกกกกกก (ประชด)
เพราะขนาดบ้านใหญ่ของจุ๋ย อย่าง warattaya.com
พวก JFC. ยังไม่มีใครรู้ข่าวนี้สักคน อิอิ

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Would have loved to c chom and Rome again...wow jui as nek...can't believe it...sorry but out of all the actresses they can choose from it jui Lolz...guess they trying to promote her to ch3...I hope she grows her hair out...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'd rather have her than a newbie. She's a good actress I think she can pull it off.

A reunion of Poh and Jui in ch3, nice!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so Jui really move to ch.3 afterall...and as her first start in ch.3 she getto pair up with Rome!!! Not many actress have tat luck...jk but it would be nice to see new pair as well...

Btw who character is pra'ek Rome or Poh N.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jui said she's still a freelance but ut she will work with an channel if given the opportunity. I'm not sure if she's gonna continue as a freelance or sign with ch3 cause she also said they haven't contact her regarding that. This is gonna be khun ja's big project so jui is lucky she got to be part of it. Ch3 will eventually give her better roles than ch7.

As far as I know, romes manager didn't mentioned anything about this llakorn. Ill have to go ask again