[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i'm glad to hear jui will be in here. glad she is getting her chance to shine. she is extremely talented and beautiful..she will have no problem taking on this role. i'm happy she is not with ch.7 anymore..she is one those underrated actress..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow so Jui really move to ch.3 afterall...and as her first start in ch.3 she getto pair up with Rome!!! Not many actress have tat luck...jk but it would be nice to see new pair as well...

Btw who character is pra'ek Rome or Poh N.
Since Poh is taking Willy's role, he's the p'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow so Jui really move to ch.3 afterall...and as her first start in ch.3 she getto pair up with Rome!!! Not many actress have tat luck...jk but it would be nice to see new pair as well...

Btw who character is pra'ek Rome or Poh N.
Rome is the pra'ek playing as Khun Charles Willy original role and Por N playing as Burin Dodo original role and Jui is Sai but not who's playing Looksorn they
has so many choices

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Is it really confirmed that Jui will be here.
I really want to see Chompoo in here.
In the past, I never finished any lakorns of Jui but anyway I hope that she will shine in this role.
If it' s true than she is so lucky, they will go oversea to film it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun ja may still want araya to be in here but since she's so busy she might not wait for her
yep Araya she has two upcoming schedule after Songkran Samee Karmalor also Makers Group but under Khun Nok J teams and Bpoop Phae Sani Waat
Broadcast they will opening once Mart his done with Qi Pao

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from khun ja. i believe she said the cast is still por-araya

Yossinee Nanakorn‏@YossieBistroReply
แต่งงข่าวทรายสีเพลิงมากว่ามาจาก ไหน จ๋าอยู่ฝรั่งเศสกับนายและคุณสมรักษ์ ไม่มีใครรู้เรื่องซักคน ยืนยันจากผู้จัดเป็นพี่ป๋อ-ชมพู่เหมือนเดิมค่ะ

ชัดเจนนะ จริงๆ อยากไปตอบว่ามาจากตัววิ่งช่อง 3 เองด้วยซ้ำ แต่เดี๋ยวนายจะงง 55555

tinah

sarNie Coma
a fan ask Khun Ja about the rumor of Jui being in here and i think Khun Ja responded that its not true.

@YossieBistro: ไม่จริงค่ะRT @Swiss_Jsk: @YossieBistro มีข่าวลือมาว่า พี่จ๋า ดึงจุ๋ย มาเล่นละครทรายสีเพลิงคู่โฬม จิงหรือไม่คับ

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
a fan ask Khun Ja about the rumor of Jui being in here and i think Khun Ja responded that its not true.

@YossieBistro: ไม่จริงค่ะRT @Swiss_Jsk: @YossieBistro มีข่าวลือมาว่า พี่จ๋า ดึงจุ๋ย มาเล่นละครทรายสีเพลิงคู่โฬม จิงหรือไม่คับ
Thanks for the info Tinah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we don't know Por N playing which role in between Charles or Dodo's role? imagine this turn out to be Rome and Chompoo again it'll be their 3rd lakorn their
second is samee karmalor but then again Rome also link to plerng boon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

เท่าที่รู้

ตอนนี้ชมพู่ถ่ายละคร 3 เรื่อง

รักคุณเท่าฟ้า-หนุ่มบ้านไร่ฯ - คุณสามีกำมะลอ

ต่อด้วย ละครเวที

หลังจากนั้นมีละครเปิดกล้อง 2 เรื่อง เดาว่า บุพเพสันนิวาส ทรายสีเพลิง

quote news source from thairath and pantip about Chompoo upcoming schedule
her first 3 main one's atm is Ruk Khun Tao Fah and the one with Peter Corp once its done filming 100% Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk will start shooting with Rome

2 upcoming big project is Bpoop Phae Saniwaat and Sai See Plerng​

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Man if the change is happen it be great and I would love see that happen too if Rome and jui an a lakorn together,wish it happen soon don't mind at all which they will be in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man if the change is happen it be great and I would love see that happen too if Rome and jui an a lakorn together,wish it happen soon don't mind at all which they will be in.
Jui isn't in here it was just a rumour Khun Ja Producer still stick to Por N and Chompoo as for Rome his manager FC hasn't say anything about sai see plerng
all his waiting for is the opening of samee karmalor and waiting for Chompoo to clear her lakorn with Peter Corp

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah ur right I just watch she talk on a news that still want por and chompoo in here. Anyway a waiting for khun samee karmalor tee ruk it fine.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Since arayas scheduled is so packed right now won't khun ja just choose someone else. Its not like they lack talented stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since arayas scheduled is so packed right now won't khun ja just choose someone else. Its not like they lack talented stars.
i agree why Khun Ja she never consider Ploy she hasn't act for Makers Group yet right now she is stuck in tv scene and polyplus