[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I thought the first episode was dramatic and quick like 1,2,3!! Lol. Wow, I was kind of shock that Ploy already found out about Jui's secret. I love the scene when she went into Pope's car. Lol. She thought he was mute. There wasn't as much scenes of Pope on the first episode. Maybe he'll show up more in tomorrow episode. Ploy's acting was so rai!!!!! Like super rai. Seems like tomorrow episode will also be dramatic too. So excited to watch tomorrow episode.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
But Anne can play rai with a n'ek vibe. Lol. She can totally be bitchy and annoying. No matter what, we'll still sense the goodness in her. Ploy in here looks straight up villainous especially when Jui looks so innocent and sweet. It doesn't help that Ploy wears heels and seems like a giant next to her. Jui looks like she's being bullied instead. But stay tuned. They say the sweet and innocent looking people are the ones to watch out for. I guess that's what Anne was aiming for. I'm liking it so far. 
Yeah, that's true. It's too bad she started off rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
OMG, just finished the first episode! Pope and Ploy looks really good together, you could already see the chemistry! Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, more sweet scenes!!!
hey u know what SMTT is very popular talk of the town specially pope and ploy coupling there are fans creating an IG fanclub of them and looks like they are winning the battle of koo-kwan spot against Pope/Mew 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Forgot how cute Pope was! Omg. Haha. Ploy still looks very rai to me. Lol. But I'm still tuning in to see if she gets better. I'm sure it's not since this is going to be very dramatic.
from the opening credit Jui tried to drown Ploy in the pool and i think Ploy she fainted cos i think Ploy she's pregnant the child and Pope his dad so jui knew this then she'll make Ploy miscariage 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow! i had no idea part1 was already out. omg!!
i was stunned when i saw ep.1 on my news feed today lol
jui so hot. i really missed seeing her. !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Ploy crying is so hurt, feel sorry kang all the nice and kind friendship that she offer to Pueng doesn't worth anything, Jui will be more rai as the next few episode coming 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man i get headaches watching the dramas in here, it is so sick that karng and pueng sleep with one man, sick sick... pueng is so stupid, the dude sleep sleeps around...how did she let him pregnant her? anyone feel sick? lol

these storylines are too much information for me; i can't handle it. lol deals too much with adultery, bitch slapping and bestfriends double crossing each other, too sick. the men in here are manwhore, douchbags. sick. lol

i never watch the old version, id always thought both girls were fighting for pra'ek or so that he sleeps with both..but guess it started out with both girls stealing nang'ek's husband then later move on to pra'ek.

also watching these kinds of movies/lakorn just make you feel like men cannot be trusted due to their cheating behavior but srsly, i got to stay away from it. lol sorry jui, this lakorn is too dramatic for my taste. i can't handle the headache.

ploy is funny, but i can't put up with these type of lakorn.  very crazy dramatic.

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG, I almost believe this is another Raeng Ngao. 

I agree with some comment up there about its like as if Jui's being bullied instead lol. Even though Ploy's the nang ek, she looks even more rai than her role as nang rai in some of her old lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is definitely for viewers that LOVE DRAMA! Lol. I wonder if they like drama in their real lives as well. Not referring to you ladies but people in Thailand because they tend to love raeng lakorns. Take Raeng Ngao for instance.  

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ I don't really like lakorn (or any type or drama) that is full of dramas. It's tiring to see it. Especially for me, I watch drama in hope to get fun and release some stress, so if I watch drama that is soo dramatic, I become more stress lol. I've had enough with dramas in my real life, so I wish no more drama in lakorn. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
oh man i get headaches watching the dramas in here, it is so sick that karng and pueng sleep with one man, sick sick... pueng is so stupid, the dude sleep sleeps around...how did she let him pregnant her? anyone feel sick? lol

these storylines are too much information for me; i can't handle it. lol deals too much with adultery, bitch slapping and bestfriends double crossing each other, too sick. the men in here are manwhore, douchbags. sick. lol

i never watch the old version, id always thought both girls were fighting for pra'ek or so that he sleeps with both..but guess it started out with both girls stealing nang'ek's husband then later move on to pra'ek.

also watching these kinds of movies/lakorn just make you feel like men cannot be trusted due to their cheating behavior but srsly, i got to stay away from it. lol sorry jui, this lakorn is too dramatic for my taste. i can't handle the headache.

ploy is funny, but i can't put up with these type of lakorn.  very crazy dramatic.
lol Jui she's turning crazy already watch when she scream get out to the Aunty that looks after her, yeah like what the pra'ek mum gave her a word when they met at the funeral 'a person like u give everyone the fear and danger' 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Asy said:
OMG, I almost believe this is another Raeng Ngao. 

I agree with some comment up there about its like as if Jui's being bullied instead lol. Even though Ploy's the nang ek, she looks even more rai than her role as nang rai in some of her old lakorns.
better wait when Jui bullies Ploy, since everyone started to pick up Jui true colours but except the pra'ek his too nice it will be long for him to realize Pueng true colours bet you'll be annoyed like when u watch the kongkwai Mia Taeng 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I really think Pra'ek already know what kind of person is Peung. He was at the hospital and he saw everything. He even know she is pregnant and he could guess already who is the father. He is more interesting in Karat.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
I really think Pra'ek already know what kind of person is Peung. He was at the hospital and he saw everything. He even know she is pregnant and he could guess already who is the father. He is more interesting in Karat.
yeah his eye contact its love at first sight, i saw the opening credit Pueng she tried to kill Karat grabbing her neck, to Karat she may look rai but the outside but inside she's innocent more than pueng i just hope the pra'ek sticking to the way he is aiming for Karat

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think nang'ek is the one going to make everything worst between pra'ek and her. She just doesn't trust men. That's why none of her husbands are legal husbands. That's the reason why she set her sight on her little sister fiancé because she can't get pra'ek.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
better wait when Jui bullies Ploy, since everyone started to pick up Jui true colours but except the pra'ek his too nice it will be long for him to realize Pueng true colours bet you'll be annoyed like when u watch the kongkwai Mia Taeng 
I think Anne is going to make him a bit smarter? Since he did see everything at the hospital and even said so himself that Karat can't trust anyone, not even her best friend. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ploy sounds so evil. HAHA. I'm watching it right now. She actually looks pretty, but her voice is too rai. 

Actually this version is equally as raeng as the previous one with Anne, the only exaggerated thing is the acting. I feel like the acting from the cast is not...natural, know what I mean??