[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Seems like things are picking up! Too bad I won't be able to watch this this week. Planning on watching 3Zaap though, on #Switch, Lek was talking about Nycha and questioned if she was 100% lol, she is so cute though.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
This looks like the 70's/80's, is that even period? Lol.
lol I don't think it's the 80 for sure, It's the 60th with the hair style like that cause I saw my aunt picture.
She had her picture taken around that time.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm serious there's not enough scenes of Chai Lek and Si to jin or fin. :rolleyes1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ik, I noticed that when I skimmed through the old version, I hope they get more screen time as the story develops, but yeah Lek and Nycha are so cute together, I think I like them more than Joy and Lek.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just started watching this...why are the two sisters getting so worked up about the brothers not wanting to marry the older sister and always crying about it? It's not like the sister have known and loved them her whole life. She doesn't even know them. Even if the elders arranged it, if the guys don't want it, then just move on? Why cry and get emotional about it? Or am I missing or not understanding something here?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
At that period, a woman who is in talk for marriage but rejected was almost like getting a divorce. Supposedly taint her reputation.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they make the sister cry so much in this 1...the previous 1 she didn't cry cuz she was embarrass or that she jelly of her sister freedom....she was Prim and proper but she was whatever w/the situation...

they added more and did a base of the ex marriage and stuff...in the old 1 we never saw Ying ex or anything

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah they added more background on Ying Goy's ex. I suspect Arnie still loves Ying Goy in this version based on the way he looks at her. I wonder in this version if she will change in the end and they will end up together. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ai...i don't like how they FOCUS waaay to much on Ying and her Ex

In the older version the 2nd pra'nang had decent amount of scenes...Alex is doing good...but Aont is more naturally Cheeky and charming in this role 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
right....they are shown sooo much...in the older version...she was in it but not taking over like in this version....aont good naturely is express more freely and tootam had more character/attitude

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I fast forwarded the whole episode today and SO SAD that Lek and Si had no scenes at all today. Wow!!!! Is that what you call a second leading pair?!!!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm liking both pairings.

For me, Chai Rong and Sa are the cutest when they're not bickering. I don't really mind their bickering scenes, but I'm just ready for Chai Rong to fall more for Sa and vice versa already ^^ Whenever Pope give Sa those smiles/smirks it's just so cute ^^

I love Chai Lek and Si from the start. I really wish they got more screen time together and like Chai Rong and Sa, I can't wait for both to fall for each other and realize it. For me, Si's character is the one I can understand the most and is my favorite out of the four ^^