[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks a lot Step. They both are so adorable. I hope one day, we will see them together again.

Sapai Jao.... we will miss you. Love all the casts in here....Hold it... I still have to wait and see the final episode before saying Good Bye!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed, wished Chai Lek and Si had their own wedding too.

And yes, Nychaa plays the oldest Si and Namtarn plays the younger sister Sa.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I facepalmed when the FINAL episode still had Ying Goy trying one last time to humiliate Salin and Rong with the photos. >< Here I was, just hoping for some sweet happy endings but shit came up again LOL and it was a complete failure on her part. And seriously, p'ek was clueless not even confessing verbally to n'ek that he loves her. That is an overused characteristic that I just shook my head at.

Aw, the way Lek looks at Si when she was reading the book. Their blue scene was so cute! Yeah, I wanted to see Lek and Si in wedding attire too hehehe. He's seriously such a dork, every time he gets "shy." Alek was such a good choice for Chai Lek. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww such a wonderful ending! Love it. I swear Alex is such a good actor. He seems to have chemistry with all his ladies. See why can't the elder support him instead of Bomb?!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) I saw the 2nd pic yesterday Lek sleeping on Nycha's lap on ig but did not know which mag :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hot! Thanks for sharing! I absolutely love that first pic. What a beautiful couple!