[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
After seeing Nycha and Alek in here, I want to see them pair up as lead in a comedy lakorn next time! They're are so dang cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I felt like 17 episodes is pushing it a little but it didn't really drag out with any annoyingness, it was just long. I really like Alek here, he's adorable playing goofy characters, I love it when he puts his finger in his mouth to show that he is shy. He has really good chemistry with Nicha too. Nicha is really pretty, I've always liked her since seeing her in Tong Neur Gao. I like how See is supposed to be prim and proper but she knows how to get her man, pretend fainting and showing off her leg LOL. Namtarn is good with this kind of goofy and wild character, Salin is very similar to her character in Dao Kiang Duen. She had chemistry with Pope, it wasn't strong but it was there. Pope is good as usual, nothing really to compliment or complain about. A good and chill lakorn, I enjoyed it for the most part. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I know I'm late, but after contemplating about it I've decided to watch this. I finally finished it and I have to say that it was better than I thought and I loved both couples. Lek was so silly, gosh he couldn't see the signals that Si was sending him. Namtarn and Pope were adorable too.! I think it had a nice pace, it wasn't too slow or too fast. The bloopers at the end of the last episode was funny. I like seeing bloopers!! Oh and I found it funny how Chaba (was it.., the daughter of the lady who owned the gas station) ran away and found a husband, I knew that her mother shouldn't be talking about others because what she said went right back to her. Overall, it was great and I enjoyed it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@tweedaly Yes, this is actually a good lakorn to watch. This is the first lakorn I find Pop handsome and first lakorn of his I could finished. All the cast did an amazing job. One of my favorites from 2015.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi...do anybody has english soft sub ffor this lakorn. I want it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let me know how it goes... let me know what episode PJ appears on bc I heard he’s in here!!! Lol
. . . so far not good. Haha. It's a little disappointing tbh. Mr. PJ has only appeared in two/three scenes out of the two episodes as the man who snatches Pope's gf. Haha. He's super cute! Idk if his character is good or bad though.
Anyway. . . I'm so annoyed with all the characters in here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
. . . so far not good. Haha. It's a little disappointing tbh. Mr. PJ has only appeared in two/three scenes out of the two episodes as the man who snatches Pope's gf. Haha. He's super cute! Idk if his character is good or bad though.
PJ is a gray character, you can't actually say that he is bad, but he isn't perfect.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol oh okay hahahhahaha what episode is he onexactlg lol I just wanna peek for him quick lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol oh okay hahahhahaha what episode is he onexactlg lol I just wanna peek for him quick lol
Well for better scenes go to Ep6! Hehe. It's his second grand entrance in the lakorn. In this episode he tries to romance the female lead. And oooof, he's so suave you can't hate him for being a player.

xodxo

I tried to give this a go today cuz I was so bored and I wanted to watch for Namtarn cuz she’s my new girl crush hahahha but y’all I think I’m drop it soon lol it’s not grabbing my attention... despite finding Namtarn looking so cute!

From Namtarn’s list of lakorn this looks the best but somehow— it’s hard to draw me in!!!! I think I’ll try the one with Ken P sometime next week .....:worship2:

She’s a girl I want to like so much more but her list of lakrons arent the most appealing and next year she’s stuck with Toey P and Puen K!!!!!!!:sad6::confused::confused::confused:

Please ch3 make her happen with Mark soon!:facepalm::naughty2::angel10::pancarta:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I started this one today. So far it's only mediocre; I really need more screentime with Pope and Namtarn. But I'll tough it out for Pope! Plus I have a feeling it's going to get better when we get out of the introductory phase.

xodxo

I started this one today. So far it's only mediocre; I really need more screentime with Pope and Namtarn. But I'll tough it out for Pope! Plus I have a feeling it's going to get better when we get out of the introductory phase.
Let me know when you get to any good parts hehe :D