[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Looking forward to more ALek and Nychaa scenes. Is anyone doing English subs for this lakorn? It will be really grateful if someone did!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Episode 3 more. Finally, Lek and Sijitra meet. Awww, I love their scene at the driveway. It was much sweeter and prolonged than the previous version but the background music wasn't as enchanting though. I like Marsha's song a lot more.

Chai Lek showed eyes of interest towards both sisters, which is a no no. Hahah.

I just rewatched the older version this past weekend and thought, wow! How can Chai Rong ever be pra'ake when hes' by the far one of the most uptight and bitchy asses ever. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still think Chai Rong is so effing stupid lol. I CAN'T believe he would believe Ying Goy's reason, "Your aunt found a new woman for you, I didn't know where to turn to to so married." 

Like really? Your aunt disliked her for awhile and you knew too, and suddenly she's going to get up and try to force you to marry? The woman raised you, how could you not know how she would treat you? 
I was so happy in today's episode when Aht's friends were talking about Ying Goy and said, "She ran after him to America after he bought her a huge ring, That Khun Chai is so stupid." I want people to make him feel as stupid as he really is GRR

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I still think Chai Rong is so effing stupid lol. I CAN'T believe he would believe Ying Goy's reason, "Your aunt found a new woman for you, I didn't know where to turn to to so married." 

Like really? Your aunt disliked her for awhile and you knew too, and suddenly she's going to get up and try to force you to marry? The woman raised you, how could you not know how she would treat you? 
I was so happy in today's episode when Aht's friends were talking about Ying Goy and said, "She ran after him to America after he bought her a huge ring, That Khun Chai is so stupid." I want people to make him feel as stupid as he really is GRR
I ran out of likes but so agree! I do not like this Pope, so want to smack him for his stupidness. What a buffalo. Hmph!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I ran out of likes but so agree! I do not like this Pope, so want to smack him for his stupidness. What a buffalo. Hmph!
I do love Pope.. But not his character as Chai Rong.. I love more toward Chai lek..

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Dang it a stupid P'ek role for Pope, ugh, seems like he is so saathuuped. (that's how my little sister say stupid). Ugh...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't get why Chai Rong has to be such a jerk to Seejitra or about her or towards her or whatever. It's not like she has a choice in the matter either. She is a woman born in that era where you have to obey your elders. 

Also, how the eff does anyone manage to fall in love with Ying Goy? She's such a super bitch, whenever her dad basically called her a hypocrite at the beginning of today's episode rofl. I feel sorry for him. 

How can Chai Rong be so whooped on her? She doesn't embody anything that will be a proper partner in life. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Same here with me... I just don't get why rong's character has to be so tough on sijitree.. Yes I know he doesn't even love sijitree but as a human when you want to mad or act tough for someone else at least it must be a reason behind it. Or something you want to get revenge for. Sijitree doesn't do anything..she just an obedient girl.. And I feel bad for her to keep on crying.. But it's okay... Still watching it.. :woot: :woot:.. Hope for something to change.. Laugh here when Ying scream so so loud..