[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
denggg you kashieee!!!! took another page! <_<
oh i'll never get over the boxer thing. that will always be a conversation starter... :lol:
LOL...

dun worrie now i'm logging off now to go do some HW and i'm gonna go watch Love of Siam w/ Sub..yeah! my Mario..ehehehe

Noy thanx for the song again..but it just hit me..i dun tink i'm gonna do a MV until Kavee gets to hold his child..i want to put tat scene in there as well...ehehe...wait let me see if i could go rip a scene from Oum Ruk...lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LOL...did u notice how i juz killed the other sweet letters w/ my retarded one...well i tink my letter sounds more like someting Kavee would rite.tat dude doesn't know how to express his feelings...like me too -_-
goodness i know huh...i thought we were finish w/ the boxer thing alreadie..LOL

it's it's anyone's fault ..it's hot Ken's fault...he makes our minds wonder to places they shouldn't be...LOL
i enjoyed your letter..seems like something kawee would write haha...i jus read the summaries, and omg..he's such an a**hole...cant wait for it tomorrow!!! :lol:

hey I own another page!

so noy was tat luck again...LOL
better watch out....noy's gonna get on your a** :arrg: :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yesh it was luckkk. <_< you posted first before i could... so it's luck. :lol:

awe deng.. i should go. i need to start on my research & project. come tomorrow we will spam! hecks yeahh!!!

kashie huniieee, behave yourself now & take over for me kayyy loveeee!

Riahh sweetieee, make sure kashie doesn't get out of line. :loool:

JudyP hunn come spam with us!!!

:kiss: <-- for you ladies!

byeeee
wow! Great minds tink alike...ehehe

see 2morrow then...bye Noy, bye Riah and JudyP...we need more spammers goodnes..ehehehe :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yesh it was luckkk. <_< you posted first before i could... so it's luck. :lol:

awe deng.. i should go. i need to start on my research & project. come tomorrow we will spam! hecks yeahh!!!

kashie huniieee, behave yourself now & take over for me kayyy loveeee!

Riahh sweetieee, make sure kashie doesn't get out of line. :loool:

JudyP hunn come spam with us!!!

:kiss: <-- for you ladies!

byeeee
omg!! i was about to say i have to leave too!! haha...i'm so tired..i came in here right after i got home from the mall...aww all you ladies are leaving too!! mayb i'll come back later if i'm not tired

LOL...

dun worrie now i'm logging off now to go do some HW and i'm gonna go watch Love of Siam w/ Sub..yeah! my Mario..ehehehe

Noy thanx for the song again..but it just hit me..i dun tink i'm gonna do a MV until Kavee gets to hold his child..i want to put tat scene in there as well...ehehe...wait let me see if i could go rip a scene from Oum Ruk...lol
where are you watching Love of Siam w/subs at???

and daym, you're leaving too!! haha...wow..we all have that triplet ESP thing goin on hahahaa :lol:

Dammit I never even owned a page yet.
yeah..blame it on noy and kashie..i havent owned a page since my INFAMOUS 300 one hahaha

judyp

sarNie Adult
you girls can call me judy. no need to add the "p" (first letter of my last name). :D i will be back to spam with you girls later, i need to start studying for my physiology class. <_<

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where I could watch tomorrow's episode live and what time? I am in central time. thanks.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!! i was about to say i have to leave too!! haha...i'm so tired..i came in here right after i got home from the mall...aww all you ladies are leaving too!! mayb i'll come back later if i'm not tired
where are you watching Love of Siam w/subs at???

and daym, you're leaving too!! haha...wow..we all have that triplet ESP thing goin on hahahaa :lol:
yeah..blame it on noy and kashie..i havent owned a page since my INFAMOUS 300 one hahaha
tat's wat i said Great Minds Think Alike..but i'm reallie gonna be off for aleast 30 min...so if u girls see me roaming yell or throw someting at me..LOL

shut up about your page 300 alreade stlll mad over it..ehehee...but hey..good job girls we spam like 4 pages just now...ehehe

i'm watching Love of Siam w/ sub rite here at our very own streaming video here on Sarnworld..check in the Love of Siam topic in the Movie Thread to find the link....or wat the heck here it is http://video.sarnworld.com/media/1007/Love...English_Subbed/

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
tat's wat i said Great Minds Think Alike..but i'm reallie gonna be off for aleast 30 min...so if u girls see me roaming yell or throw someting at me..LOL

shut up about your page 300 alreade stlll mad over it..ehehee...but hey..good job girls we spam like 4 pages just now...ehehe

i'm watching Love of Siam w/ sub rite here at our very own streaming video here on Sarnworld..check in the Love of Siam topic in the Movie Thread to find the link....or wat the heck here it is http://video.sarnworld.com/media/1007/Love...English_Subbed/
hahaah thanx Kashie!! love ya!!!..its ok..i'll let you have page 400!! :p ...but ok..i'm seriously gonna leave..i'll still be in here, but i'll be doing other stuff lol Come BAck Soon Guys!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMFG! i did not see these letters..how sweet..**tears** for mines..Kavee should rite this

My Dearest Narin,

I'm sorry for being a manwhore...I know i'm a machine..but forgive me -_- ...my EGO is way too big to let me tell you how much I love you...please forgive this stubborn boy and come back to me. I'll promise to be a good daddie and leave all my bad habits.

Love,
Kavee, the baby...LOL :lol:

hehehehe.... :)

in my letter.. i like the phrase...
"with you there no endings... i will call your name over and over, like a refrain; a prayer to no one". :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no problem hunnn. i'm here for you [well.. mostly for ken.. but i can make room for you! :lol: ]

better watch out....noy's gonna get on your a** :arrg: :lol:
lol. i'm not that meann! i'll let kashie slide this time... & this time only!

wow! Great minds tink alike...ehehe

see 2morrow then...bye Noy, bye Riah and JudyP...we need more spammers goodnes..ehehehe :wub:
i know! we are just awesome! :lol:

awe... don't give it to kashieee! i'm trying to take over this thread & you wanna give it to kashiee?!!? wahhh... no fair.. *sniff* :(

you girls can call me judy. no need to add the "p" (first letter of my last name). :D i will be back to spam with you girls later, i need to start studying for my physiology class. <_<
hehe. okay Judy. i'm not even suppose to be on.. omg.. i better leave... but you definitely need to spam with us! let your imagination run wild girrrr!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey guys!

I'll be going to sleep now! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

But I have a Badminton game and won't be home until 5:00pm! I'm gonna die at school! Hope the episode cheers me up after! Enjoy the night girls! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Good Night Ka! Learned it from Ken in Oum Ruk! LOL :yahoo:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
goodness..the page just keeps going and going...talking about heights...im 5'7 and ken being 5'9 or so...ooohhh baby...forget tippy toeing..lol i'll be all up on them juicy lips...lol one minute or one nite..i'll make sure that he'll never go back to noi...lol gosh...how come there's no guys like that over here in socal?? *sigh* i cant wait for tomorrow..so excited..hehe man..where's chewy..she should be on this thread with me=[

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
hey girlies...just wanted to make a comment since kashie (i think) and a bunch of other girls have been talking about p'ken in his boxers...i just started rewatching oum ruk - i'm making my korean roommate watch it with me with the subs) and he was totally in his BOXERS when him and anne were rushing out of the bed together after they woke up from their drunkenness and did their deed!!!! we see him in his boxers for like...20 seconds at least!

muahahahah

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH my gosh, aren't we a sadistic bunch. I was at siamdara and I found this article on SB.
According to the article, SB is doing really good. It's popularity is really stable.

Even though, Kawee (KEN) is really sadistic and cruel, the thai woman viewers love it. They actually look forward to the sadistic scenes.

The article said that in this day and age, the Kawee character would not be accepted and in the eyes of the law and society. he would be imprison but in lakorn world and the viewers who are watching SB, they are actually jealous of Narin (ANN). They want to take her place. They want to take on Kawee's abuse.

lol.

The girls are very impressed by Ken's acting chops.

Even after he is married, Ken is still soaring in popularity among the ladies.

article
http://www.siamdara.com/column/00004462.html
yeah i think that i would find it very sick if this was really happening to someone and i would feel so bad for someone like Narin, and i'm not saying rape is a light thing at all,
but like the article says, this is lakorn. a Lakorn-must-have is rawr scenes!!! :dude: it's the guys' way of expressing RUK! lol
omg, Narin starting to show pregnancy....wonder if Kawee will notice...he probably doesn't...

man, i don't know but just watching the previews, i get all jumpy! augh! and the sadness of Narin when Kawee tells Leela that he has no feelings for her and everything is a game..if you think about it he knows saying that will keep Lee off Rin's back but still. now she feels even more helpless...
just started ep. 7