[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the way Chompoo dance she is so cute and flirty. This lakorn is different than her previous ones, I like it. And, she gives a lot of emotion in her eyes in here. Great job so far.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can;t wait for Monday to come but I also don't want it to come too because i don't want 3NNT to end yet too. So Hard!!! :nailbiter:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Have anyone out these videos up yet. I don't think so b/c i haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcXVvWrLJ4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFjh4YWidA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKc9xKjAAYU&feature=related

Credits to porthrisadeeofficial's youtube channel.
omg after i watch this done i feel like i love por and chompoo together alot. they are very cutest to together,can wait to see the epi 2... i love yaya ying dance on the red dress n her song too :thumbsup: please let yaya ying pair with por on other new lakorn n chompoo too they so cute :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
omg after i watch this done i feel like i love por and chompoo together alot. they are very cutest to together,can wait to see the epi 2... i love yaya ying dance on the red dress n her song too :thumbsup: please let yaya ying pair with por on other new lakorn n chompoo too they so cute :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
haha. I know right me too. Por T and Chompoo look good together. After watching this I got even more excited to watch this lakorn.I felt like its not going to disappoint me at all. Well, hopefully it done. I don't want to have so much love in it that at the end it will not turn out as i expect it too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seesan Bunterng to the next upcoming episode :coverlaf:

credit to gappkoo

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to watch today episode now. i was too lazy to get up to watch it live. I went to sleep at 2AM yesterday.Not good.Man,I need to stop since i already have school now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done with watching episode 2. Chompoo is so mean to Por when they were small. I feel so bad and sad for him that he have to go through that. It's because of her that is why he's scared of singing in front of a lot of people. The only way for him to sing is to have something on to cover his face. Like the sunglasses. :(

Can't wait for tomorrow episode. :) Love this lakorn so far!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 2 is so hilarious I was laughing when Por he kept thinking about him and Chomp
were as a kid she scare with that lizard :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL Por and his friends are using "Ken" and "Theeradej" as their disguise names. And Chom was so mean when they were little kids! But kinda glad Chom gets diverse roles; from rahut torachon > a badass chick ,dok som see thong where she played unforgivable b***h, mia taeng > a brainy, forbearing, faithful wife and now we get to see her dancing and crooning morlum songs. Such a lucky actress!