[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I want to know that song name too,when I heard they sang remind me of weir sing Sentang bunterng :thumbsup:

I so affair that chom will get rape before they come to help her cuz on the preview look like she already lay down on the bed and her cloth was change another cloth :nailbiter:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think Ken is really so in love with Rong. It would be hilarious to see when ken know that rong is the little girl, his nightmare :coverlaf:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
ahhwwww, I really adore this lakorn so far, especially toon/ken/whatever other name he uses, the pra'ek, lol. Por's acting is so cute, I love all the songs so far, does anyone know when they will officially release the soundtrack for this lakorn? I really like the song that por was playing the morning that Roong woke up at his place. I also love the song that they sang at the market, that "rak rak rak" song. So far there is only one thing that really irritates me...too many backstabbing and scheming scenes, it gets so tiring and so predictable that I just fast forward it. We know joobjaeng and her gang is evil, we get it, so please don't over do it with the non-sense evil scheming. Other than that, so far so good, I think I'm quickly becoming a Por Thrisadee fan, lol. Looking forward to the next episodes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so sad, no one ever subs the musical lakorns, which I super love watching. Always loved Por T and I bet he is hilarious in here. He always plays comedy well lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
even though it's not the type of lakorn i like, but Por&Chompoo look cute together, they play their characters well and fit the characters too. i like their acting, both great actor&actress. p'ek character is funny&cute. the songs is fun too.

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
even though it's not the type of lakorn i like, but Por&Chompoo look cute together, they play their characters well and fit the characters too. i like their acting, both great actor&actress. p'ek character is funny&cute. the songs is fun too.
I watched the first episode and i agree por and chompoo are great together. but i prefer por with pat. and chompoo with rome. ha ha i just know i sound like chompoo faking an american accent thai when i speak it. i love how toon or ken is so pissed off at roong for being a fake when he heard her speak perfect thai already. lol i still have to watch episode 2, 3, and 4. thanks for the translation everyone. I really hate what they did to Por's hair in here. But the costumes are great!!! I am totally going subtitle this once I learn enough thai. lol

does anyone have magazine photo scan for the lakorn. ethaicd.com is selling the pappayon bunterng edition. i don't want to buy it if someone has it and can upload them. if not i will buy it and upload it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I feel like i'm fighting with myself when watching this lakorn...I don't understand much Thai so its extra hard to watch comedies because I usually don't get the jokes...can one of u girls be kind enjoy to summarzie each episode? i would reallie appreciate it...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL just finish ep.1...i love her fake american accent when she spoke Thai..she sounds kinda like me when I try to speak thai..hahah love it!!...esp the.."im..hmm...excited kah" LoL

i mean Chom's characters not meant to know thai right? b/c she come's from america but yet she's singing fluently lol.
i don't think i can officially say i'm gonna watch the whole lakorn until next week lol but taking it as a good sign as i watched it start to end without FF it lol.
haha you'll be surprise how good some people can fake the language while singing...haha we actually have this local singer who's loved by the community but once she was on stage and some older folks ask her to welcome everyone in the language she couldnt speak a word of it and since I think she lost some fans...oh well

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 1 and I really like Chompoo's fake English accent when she speaks Thai haha. I think that was my favorite part but it sucks that Por already know. I like it if they kept her mysterious for a bit from everyone lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just finished episode 1 and I really like Chompoo's fake English accent when she speaks Thai haha. I think that was my favorite part but it sucks that Por already know. I like it if they kept her mysterious for a bit from everyone lol
yeah I'm also enjoying it too episode 2 and 3 even more funny and good cos Por will make
U laugh Fun

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love this lakorn!!! Por and Chompoo are cute!!! I Love the song Por sing in here.The one from episode 1. I love it a lot. I have been singing it to my mom and she just look at me like i'm crazy hahaha. Maybe because the way i pronounce the words is not even correct.hah.Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_uB1FNBF0&list=UUTskCFXZjH7-H7b37vPVcUQ&index=4&feature=plcp

Credits to Broadcastthai from youtube. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT: Myheromike and Vanndii

Here is the song you both are asking for and want. Enjoy.It's a nice song. I remember the first time I heard this song and I liked it.Sorry it took me forever to put this up. I remember reading your guys comments on this song that ya wanted and i was going to post it up but then i forgot all about it until now.ha. I hope its not too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAF-g8Gu8c&feature=related

Credits to nackyTPOP's channel at youtube.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AT: Myheromike and Vanndii

Here is the song you both are asking for and want. Enjoy.It's a nice song. I remember the first time I heard this song and I liked it.Sorry it took me forever to put this up. I remember reading your guys comments on this song that ya wanted and i was going to post it up but then i forgot all about it until now.ha. I hope its not too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAF-g8Gu8c&feature=related

Credits to nackyTPOP's channel at youtube.
wow that is a good helping hand from U AyLove :bravo:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My 8 AM class started today. I didn't get to see the beginning but thanks goodness my second class was cancel. I got to watch the last 20 minutes of today episode. I LOVE Por's voice when he sing!!!! :cloud9: I,also, love Chompoo's voice too. The song he was singing at the end was so nice!!! Both his version and Chompoo version. Love Love Love it. :)

Going to watch the whole episode in a bit!! Excited!!