[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! Can't wait till Koo Kum airs. I want to watch it badly and have been waiting for it. Love the teaser so much, it's very interesting, and Bie has super duper good acting even myself and my sister believe that he's really a Japanese soldiers. It took him a small amount to learn Japanese but he did an awesome job and he speaking Japanese looks very good and strong. He can say/talk in Japanese really fast, sometimes I couldn't even understand him. Whatever, I STILL LOVE BIE SO.......... MUCH!!!!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Next time I will try translate their interview, but i will tell first that my english is not all correct, hehe.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Seriously, how many times can they remake this lakorn? The result is always the same at the end.

No version can beat P'Bird's version.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, it will air Jan 28. :)

And yes, they remake it a lot, and it will always be the same ending, but I for one would love to watch how the new actors and actresses portray their roles and i haven't even seen all of P' Bird's version, not to mention that it's not the original one either.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
mrsjetson said:
Seriously, how many times can they remake this lakorn? The result is always the same at the end.

No version can beat P'Bird's version.

I translated an interview from boss of Exact :

Nowaday, many people / children only heard about how famous of this novel, but never touch or realize why this novel become famous. 
So this is the chance for new generation people to watch it. This story has the background from wordwar II,
you will know and understand more about Thailand or Siam in that time. 

This novel was bring to create for manytimes, for this time we've brought this novel back to create again,
all details from the novel we will not change them, so it is an interesting thing how to make it different from other versions.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks remem for the translation and updates, I really appreciate that there is someone else other than me who is relaly into this thread. :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
remem said:
I translated an interview from boss of Exact :

Nowaday, many people / children only heard about how famous of this novel, but never touch or realize why this novel become famous. 
So this is the chance for new generation people to watch it. This story has the background from wordwar II,
you will know and understand more about Thailand or Siam in that time. 

This novel was bring to create for manytimes, for this time we've brought this novel back to create again,
all details from the novel we will not change them, so it is an interesting thing how to make it different from other versions.

Well I am happy for Bie's fans. At least he already looks Japanese for the role. I wonder if Bie will remake the title song. The version from P'Bird was so touching. Koo Kum is probably the first lakorn I ever watched where I was crying my eyes off out of control.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, he will. Bie and Noona have their own ost for the Koo Gum. It was beautiful.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So Puri is supposed to be p'ek's big brother or the doctor right? Puri is cute, he kind of reminds me of p' Oh for some reason. LOL :)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
So Puri is supposed to be p'ek's big brother or the doctor right? Puri is cute, he kind of reminds me of p' Oh for some reason. LOL :)

His charcter is the army's doctor and a best friend to Koborik (p'ek name) :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I thought it was P'ek's brother, at least that's what i learned it was from Num's version. But i do understand that they are really close.

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I could be wrong...I just don't recall him being a brother from the Bird's version.

Imma have to watch this for both eye candy, Puri and Bie. :drools:

I just won't watch the sad scenes. My heart can't take it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm watching everything. Haha, I don't know why, but I expect to cry because i love to cry watching anything sad, sometimes I think I even watch something to cry more than because i'm interested in the story line. Haha, I'm so weird.