[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was sweet/sad. so sweet when he take a bath for her,make me blush and want a husband like kobori hehe. gosh Bie portray his character's love so heart warming/real. the scripts is so well written, make viewers see that kobori/angsumalin love got more deeper than ever after she's pregnant,see their bonds more. was so cute when he kiss her on the cheek cos didn't expect to see it so gave me a big grin hehe. and ahhh so sweet when he said love her in japanese and gave her flowers and said love her again and again. my sweet koboBie you keep melting me so much, why must you always be so romanticly sweet! was adorable when he found out she's pregnant but sad at the same time that she wasn't happy. and got me crying when he say let him see his baby first and if she doesn't want the baby he'll raise it himself  :cry:    and they both look so sad, and she was crying, gosh this is one of the saddest,heart breaking scene for me. my poor kobori, feel so sorry for you. he was so happy then so sad after realize he made a promise to her :cry: ..migosh..what is this lakorn doing to me,.i'm going crazy, smile/happy then sad/cry/depress. don't wanna watch next episodes cos will turn to fully sad mode. especially the ending can't bare to see it. this is one of the saddest thai ( love story) lakorn ever

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Teedee - It seems like you and I feel the same way. Btw the icon you used  :lmao:  stands for lmao (laugh my ass off). :cry:is crying. I was looking for an icon to express my sadness and was going to used the one you used too until i realized. Just FYI if you didn't know.  :wink:

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* Yes yes, today's episode had lots of little adorable moments, but it would not be "Koo Kum" if there weren't any sad scenes. Our emotions are put through a roller coaster of highs and lows. I giggled from sheer delight when he tricked her and gave her the flowers, I blushed when he lovingly bathed her, but my heart ached when he realized his happiness was just but a dream.

I do love that moment when Kobori held Ang's hand and said that if anything were to happen to Ang, he would not know what he would do......then Ang wrapped her fingers around his fingers, it was her indirectly saying that she too would not know what she would do if something were to happen to him.

Unbearable scene.......OMGosh, how big Kobori's smile was when he was talking about hanging the carp around the house....and then when he realized that his happiness was one sided and that she did not feel the same......how his eyes changed from immense joy to deep sadness........I just cried uncontrollably for him.....For a minute there, he dared to have a little bit of hope....to dream of a little life with her.......

This man is so so strong. We should all learn from Kobori. It's not that he is a person who is in denial of the situation, but he is a person who chooses to live life to the fullest. He lives life with no regrets. He is a soldier and he knows that life is uncertain. He takes every opportunity to find happiness in the bleakest situation.....for when he dies, it's these few moments of joy that he will take with him.

I love it that in his sadness, he still puts her happiness and well being first because she comes first in his heart, he loves her more than his own life. He is deeply hurt, but to him, his Hideko is in more pain.....he feels she is the one who is more tormented by the situation, so he composes himself and comforts the woman he loves.

cecilia

Staff member
So cute when he told her to sit .. he made it especially for her so that when her tummy got big she won't have struggle with standing .. omg! I'm going bed crying .. will come to spaz tomorrow night .. *need to cry until my tears run dry

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
So cute when he told her to sit .. he made it especially for her so that when her tummy got big she won't have struggle with standing .. omg! I'm going bed crying .. will come to spaz tomorrow night .. *need to cry until my tears run dry
Ceci...for some reason, that part stuck with me. Like, he's so considerate of her, it makes me cry.

OMFG...he can whisper I love you in Japanese to me all day everyday. So hawt!!!

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
Class is cancelled!  Found out good news too ..
no class on Tuesday - means that i'll be here for the finale!!!
Best morning news of the day!

Back to topic:

I don't want Vanus back now .. not even to get that empty promise after seeing how guilty Ang feels each time she sees his mother .. not good for her health and not good for the baby ...

Best line of today episode so far is 'I ONLY REMEMBER THE THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO THE ONE I LOVE.'OMG, he's so romantic!!!

WAYYYYYY TOOO MUUUUCHHHH Politics today.

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
'sigh' I'm always leave behind everyone & I like all of comments here...
 I would rather him with Noona since they have amazing chemistry!!!!  Is she seeing anyone?
I’m sure Noona still single nowadays..but in the past she has this boy http://news.zubzip.com/topic/37898 beside her. TBH I can’t stand anyone else other than Bie beside Noona 
him trying to make her say 'わたしも' on the I LOVE YOU part <3
lol Kobori attempt to make Ang confess was fail.. If it was me, I'll speak loudly "watashi mo anata wa aishittemasu Kobori-san" 

when watching episode 19 I was like this
Kobori & Ang scene  :lol:  Wanut scene  :eek: Kobori & Ang scene :lol: Wanut scene :eek: . I'll fully enjoying watching episode 19 if not interrupt by wanut scenes..

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like today episode .. it's filled with lots of pain .. i can't bear to see Ang hurt him like that .. No! She's super selfish on this part.I understand that she wants to save Vanus .. but to threaten him that if he doesn't save those three lives .. she'll risk the life within her ... THIS IS WAY WAY OVERBOARD .. i'm officially on a STRIKE .. DON'T LIKE ANG TODAY and next week too :( !!!

Now, i want to see her in lots of pain -- thinking of all the things she did to make him feel horrible when he leave her ... REGRETS, indeed!

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to skip today and next monday episode. I will tune in the last 15min of the end on next Tuesday. Just reading all comments is already pissing me off. If I watch it, I'll probaby hate Ang. She deserves to be all alone...no sympathy for her!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If you do skip these couple of episodes, you'll miss out on their cute moments...their last cute moments. Well, more like how great, loving, and caring of a husband Kobori is towards Ang despite the fact that she doesn't really deserve it at times, most of the time. 555 I haven't watch all of today's episode yet. Been having quite a busy morning. Halfway done. :) So far Kobori has been a freakin cutie. Always taking advantage of everything. I love it. I love him. I want him. I want this Bie Kobori! None other! 555 He is too perfect of a man. Hahah! ;)
As for Wanut, I don't even know what's up since I've been forwarding ALL OF HIS PARTS. Just watching my Kobo-bie and Ang only. Hehe ;)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm totally waiting for this drama to end before I start watching it, lol. Nothing got me riled up faster than seeing pride get in the way of love. It's so sad that if they let it go and be more understanding and forgiving, they'll be so much happier. Alas, then we won't have any good lakorns to watch, lol. so this will end next week?

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh I can't bare for ang,I want to slap ang, She suck assholes. Poor kobori, they just argument about ang beg kob to help wanut but my eye have teary. I hate, mad at u ang no a husband would like help they wife ex especially the beg for help is from the wife. I hate u when u say if something happen for the three of them u would pay back for them is the baby. It mean u don't love the baby at all, Poor daddy and son:( now i want kob to go somewhere very long till she very miss him and than He will come back,but for not die just for work somewhere very far.

The epi wanut the one should go die is u not kobori. and angsumalin dont think that everyone is mean like u. Im very hate Ang when she try to kill the baby. I think kob catch her he will never that jerk ang kill his poor baby.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....ang is so cruel to kobori...so incosiderate of his feelings. he have been so sweet & loving toward her. today's episode is super sad for kobori for all the bad treatments and words he received from ang. :cry: kobobie is so pitiful...how dare she accuse him of wanting to harm vanut even before knowing for certain that 1 of the 3 spies the japanese caught is actually vanut & begging for another man's life from her very own husband?!?! she's so selfish for threatening to harm her unborn child just to get back at kobori....angsumalin totally does not deserve kobori at all (both father and baby)! i can't help but cry when kobobie said that he can't abandon ang yet..and he looked at her tummy (for the resason being she's currently pregnant with his baby). :teary: ...ah, his pained expression just got to  me somehow. KOBOBIE! :teary:
watching the preview to next week's episode....i wish ang's mother or grandmother slap some sense into her already!

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
And my happiness just get destroy like that. I was fangirling for the past ONE day only to be filled with rage again. LOL Anyways, Ang is so darn stupid. Seriously. Like said, I understand but the way she's behaving is dislikable. I seriously don't understand Ang. Is she begging out of fear or is it because she's still confuse when she clearly know what she really wants and love, which is him...Kobori. 
najnfjalnf laenfjilanfjilaenfijlnaerfnewinflarf lakenfkdsjnvlenfo;an;ag ja <----- My current mood about everything at the moment. I'm torn by just knowing about the tragic ending yet I still have to be mad and sad towards both Ang and Kobori. Like. I'm so tired of going through this rollercoaster. I'm becoming emotionally driven because of these two fictional characters! 555 This isn't right. Haha! Jkay. Anyways, well the cute part was when he sneaked up behind her and hugger her when they were sleeping. That was cute. Also when he kept telling her not to do this and that before he left to work. Hehe. I wish I had a husband like him. Heck. I believe I deserve Kobori, not Angsumalin. AHAHHAHA! I'm not even kidding. 555
Wanut, that man is getting on my nerves despite his handsome look. lol I am not excited for next weeks episode. How many times do I have to say that again? That reminds me, it's been like FOREVER since i've watch a 22 episode lakorn. This is quite interesting. Haha. Koo Gum should make me proud. I've used like what? 2-3 months of my Mon-Tues on it. I lied. EVERYDAY. 555 After next week, I have nothing to look forward to. I'm gonna hate Mon-Tue more than ever. I might even wake up early and mistakenly think it was another Monday or Tuesday episode of Koo Gum when clearly it has ended.
Now that's when we all know one has become insane, not really, because of Koo Gum. HAHHA. I'm just kidding but it might happen. Who knows. :p 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
think happy thoughts @ least kobobie got his happiness....
the most beloved scene...one of the best scene from today's episode:

kobori is so funny when he have ang read and translate the story for him...and cunningly tricked her into saying "soot tee ruk(?)". his expression of happiness, saying "thank you" and covering his face with the origami crane that he was folding is so :crush:. it seemed like the "bie" in kobori came out. i felt so happy for kobobie at that moment...so cute yet so pitiful. i want to be happy for kobori that at least he got to express his love to ang but at the same time, she's so cruel and unappreciative of it that it all became so sad for him. :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
Miley19 said:
Oh my gosh I can't bare for ang,I want to slap ang, She suck assholes. Poor kobori, they just argument about ang beg kob to help wanut but my eye have teary. I hate, mad at u ang no a husband would like help they wife ex especially the beg for help is from the wife. I hate u when u say if something happen for the three of them u would pay back for them is the baby. It mean u don't love the baby at all, Poor daddy and son:( now i want kob to go somewhere very long till she very miss him and than He will come back,but for not die just for work somewhere very far.

The epi wanut the one should go die is u not kobori. and angsumalin dont think that everyone is mean like u. Im very hate Ang when she try to kill the baby. I think kob catch her he will never that jerk ang kill his poor baby.
Refrain from using profanity.

He got her to say 'SOOK TEE RAK' though .. by playing with words again (the first few minutes of today episode was SUPER SWEET though -- so don't skip that .. only skip when the two uncles come again -- i tellyou, these two always bring bad news).  I love it that he refused to argue with her b/c he knows she's upset and not herself .. but it was just so so sad when she threaten him after he told her that he'll be back to talk when she's all cool down.  He'll be more than happy to do as what she plead from her promise but right now he will not b/c she's not making sense or having a good grip of herself.

KOBOBIE -- i love you .. i dont' know how many time i have to say this .. but you're the MAN OF MY DREAM -- love me despite my flaws like khun Mae Orn said --- only a few men can tolerate such attitudes and if he happens to accept them all .. he's a GEM <3

Oh, i forgot to mentioned .. one of the uncle was super hilarious .. he went,'WHAT IF NAI CHAN happen to get jealous of Mae Ang .. then what will happen of Vanus?' --- lol