AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Shush, I only checked the previous page. HAHAHA. I guess I'll go back a few more pages. :ghehe: THANKS MY DARLING!

Um he's....not that good looking to me. I guess I'll have to watch FF to find out if I like him. Hehe. He's lucky that I'm giving him a chance because he's working with my favorite ladies! Otherwise I'd just shake him off.HAHA. 

Oh, I thought you were done with this thread...my, how wrong I was. :lol2: But :lmao2: to your post! I knew it! :woot: I just knew that you didn't go through enough pages! :bhehe: Hehe, you're welcome. :D I find Push cuter on screen. :) Pictures don't do him justice. He seems like a very sweet and nice guy though. :yes: He's just...not that handsome to me. :no: Hah! Well, :lmao3: to your last two,—no, wait, three sentences! :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, I thought you were done with this thread...my, how wrong I was. :lol2: But :lmao2: to your post! I knew it! :woot: I just knew that you didn't go through enough pages! :bhehe: Hehe, you're welcome. :D I find Push cuter on screen. :) Pictures don't do him justice. He seems like a very sweet and nice guy though. :yes: He's just...not that handsome to me. :no: Hah! Well, :lmao3: to your last two,no, wait, three sentences! :coverlaf:
And you're suppose to be sleeping! Haha. Oh I'm so not really done yet, I'm checking this guy out to see if he's good enough for Vill and Jui. Haha. He does seem like a down-to-earth guy from the bts', but hopefully his acting is as impressive.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
And you're suppose to be sleeping! Haha. Oh I'm so not really done yet, I'm checking this guy out to see if he's good enough for Vill and Jui. Haha. He does seem like a down-to-earth guy from the bts', but hopefully his acting is as impressive.

I know. :cry1: It's just...I can't resist replying back to darling friends like you...especially in the threads that I really follow aggressively. :whahuh: I'm not crazy for his pairing up with Vill, but they'd be interesting together; they get along really well with each other off screen, but that's all I feel from them at the moment: friendship. :lol: I have to say, I'm more interested in him pairing up with Jui. :) As for his acting, eh, his first lakorn role in Leh Nangfah/Nang Fah, so we shall have to wait and see. And his acting in the MVs I've seen is so-so, not 100% convincing, but it's...ok. :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hope his acting is good since I'm hyped for his lakorn with Jui :)
He's a looker so his acting better be as good, LOL.

:lmao2: Right, Marina? :lol: I'm sure we'll give Push a fair chance, so hopefully he impresses us. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol......in my dream, he was just look any other arrogant p'eks. Whatever I said to him, he was mean about it and shouted......that's all I remember about it.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
lol......in my dream, he was just look any other arrogant p'eks. Whatever I said to him, he was mean about it and shouted......that's all I remember about it.

Ooh, sounds exciting! :clap: :lolyup: Haha, thanks for sharing your lovely and funny dream with us! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
sweetie-dara said:

LOL, that would be a dream come true to me. Haha, if a handsome pa'ek was yelling at me, I'd just smile in a daze XDD
Thanks for sharing your dream~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, that would be a dream come true to me. Haha, if a handsome pa'ek was yelling at me, I'd just smile in a daze XDD
Thanks for sharing your dream~

Hah, too cute, Marina! :spin: :bhehe: Ooh, I suppose that applies to me as well hehe. :coverlaf: I'd do the same thing. :lol:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Hehe....you're welcome, Marina. Lol.....definitely applies to me. Puth is handsome but I'm waiting to see his acting.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Hehe....you're welcome, Marina. Lol.....definitely applies to me. Puth is handsome but I'm waiting to see his acting.

:whahuh: I guess we're all waiting to see his acting. :lolyup:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol.....I don't have high hopes for any lakorns or actors, I'm more mellow with all of them to see how they do. Don't want to be disappointed.

I went back to look at the pictures and videos and I am sad to say  :weep:  my like for Puth has decreased!!!!! He doesn't sound manly at all, he sounds like he's gay. He sounds a bit manlier behind the scenes of shooting the lakorn. And I thought that my Son was pretty for a man, but he has a manlier voice, than Puth. Sad, I actually liked Puth and he is so much manlier in my dream lol

On a good note, I'm slowly liking Vill again, she's very pretty, but they need to lay off the heavy shadow, like Egg, she looks best with lighter make up...... :)

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
lol.....I don't have high hopes for any lakorns or actors, I'm more mellow with all of them to see how they do. Don't want to be disappointed.

I went back to look at the pictures and videos and I am sad to say  :weep:  my like for Puth has decreased!!!!! He doesn't sound manly at all, he sounds like he's gay. He sounds a bit manlier behind the scenes of shooting the lakorn. And I thought that my Son was pretty for a man, but he has a manlier voice, than Puth. Sad, I actually liked Puth and he is so much manlier in my dream lol

On a good note, I'm slowly liking Vill again, she's very pretty, but they need to lay off the heavy shadow, like Egg, she looks best with lighter make up...... :)

:lmao2: :lmao3: Hahaha, I hope he sounds better on screen in LNF. :coverlaf: Eh, Son gives me the creeps, but I agree he does have a manlier voice than Push. :yes: Not crazy for his voice, but his voice is ok. :mellow: In some videos, Push does sound decent. :)

As for Vill, I love her makeup in here, but I definitely think dramatic/super-heavy makeup isn't her best look (as seen in some of her photo shoots), and she does look very nice with light makeup. :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push's voice is a bit girly. Hopefully, his voice will become more manlier in the lakorn? Haha.
As for Son, I am a fan of his voice even though his singing voice is a bit bland, I like it XD

Light makeup FTW :)

AikOm^_^

Gah, if I'm not feeling too lazy later tonight, I'll try to share the "new" LNF photos. :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
Push's voice is a bit girly. Hopefully, his voice will become more manlier in the lakorn? Haha.
As for Son, I am a fan of his voice even though his singing voice is a bit bland, I like it XD

Light makeup FTW :)

Yeah, Marina, light makeup FTW! :thumbsup: