AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hah, so I was re-watching my favorite Thit - Gan moments in episode 12 the other night...that very same night, I dreamed of ToomVill. :wub: :spin: Such a beautiful dream. :woot: :dance1: Sadly, I don't remember much. :lmao: I believe I dreamed about them in NJ. Let's hope NJ is just as good as SSP; I've lost love and hope for Exact now...at the moment, anyway. :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okayyyy, so finally completed the music video I had planned to do when Sood Sai Paan was nearing it's ending. Please enjoy.

*VIDEO*

Aiyaja, I love, love, love, :heart: it! :spin: :wub: :cry: You did a beautiful job on it! :thumbsup: :bravo: Hehe, copied and pasted (for the most part :wink:) from Spicy:

This is the second time my heart woke me up early, in the middle of the night (3:30 A.M.), to find out about the lack of NJ and ToomVill updates, but instead I found your recent comments. :lmao3: :loool: And it's worth it!
I was half-awake, almost like a zombie, surfing my sources to find pictures. No such luck.
Was feeling discouraged, but when I heard from you over on Spicy and on here, and I saw your MV, they definitely cheered me up! :woot2:
:clap2: It certainly made me more awake.

But after watching your video, I was still feeling tired and sleepy, so I decided to postpone my replies until I officially wake up at past 8 A.M.
:lolyup: Your video may be simple, but it's full of emotions and memories!
I love how your video focuses on Thit and Gan only.
The quality of your clips/video is amazing! So HD! :drool: :spicy: Dang, I really hope NJ delivers and is even better than SSP! I hope my hunch is right that Aom won't be focusing too much on the bad guys! Looks like the main cast has done most of the filming, so I hope they stay the center of attention throughout the lakorn, especially towards the ending! Come on, Aom!

Hah, I was grinning like an idiot when watching your video in the middle of the night. Glad I was the only one up.
Seeing all their scenes again still make me squeal. But Vill definitely needs to improve her facial expressions.
Some certain scenes, she does look like she's about to crack into a smile.
Haha, come on, Vill! Sheesh, Toomtam looks so dead tired, for the most part, behind the scenes for NJ's filming that I hope it's not that obvious on screen. :weep: :cry:

Thanks again for the lovely video of them, Aiyaja! I hope my new laptop gets fixed soon so that I can work on my ToomVill projects myself. I can't do anything fun on my old, lousy laptop. :rolleyes: Have a wonderful day, Aiyaja dear! :kiss:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, this is my next lakorn. Only on eps 1 . I remember the old version was  boring and so longggggggg even though i like Namfone (the original N'ek and she was in Nang Fah Kub Satan too) . In the preview the bad sister seem evil tooo evil . I don't think  in the original one she was that scheming .

AikOm^_^

sarN said:
Ok, this is my next lakorn. Only on eps 1 . I remember the old version was  boring and so longggggggg even though i like Namfone (the original N'ek and she was in Nang Fah Kub Satan too) . In the preview the bad sister seem evil tooo evil . I don't think  in the original one she was that scheming .

Oh, so even you thought Tang and Namfon's version was boring, huh, SarN? :lol: Yes, Gandaomanee (the bad twin) is too evil in this remake. Gosh, just wait until you get to episodes 7 - onward. :yuck: We all hated how Exact focused more on her than the pra'nangs for the second half of the lakorn; we all hated her. :lolyup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, I love the song and the setting/period ( old version was modern ) . This is my first time watching Toom /Vill and they are cute together . Everything was good until episode 7 on......no way no way to much of the evil twin and P'ek so dumb lol!!! Gosh, I just want to slap him but other than that their touchy/kisses give me butterflies . He does came off like some horny guy out to get the Nek haha . I really enjoy the beginning but now it seem to get crazy!

AikOm^_^

sarN said:
OK, I love the song and the setting/period ( old version was modern ) . This is my first time watching Toom /Vill and they are cute together . Everything was good until episode 7 on......no way no way to much of the evil twin and P'ek so dumb lol!!! Gosh, I just want to slap him but other than that their touchy/kisses give me butterflies . He does came off like some horny guy out to get the Nek haha . I really enjoy the beginning but now it seem to get crazy!

:lmao2: Spot on! EXACTLY what the majority of us feel and think about this lakorn. :coverlaf: :lolyup: Oh, yes, Thit (Toomtam) does come off kind of horny and desperate in some scenes. :loool: :lmao3: And yes, sadly, Thit isn't that bright for episodes 7-16. :no: :lmao: Yeah, the storyline got so crazy and predictable. >_< :thumbdown:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The honey moon was crazzy . He was passionate ! Like a cave man clubbing his woman and carry her off ! The poor girl HAHA ! My heart was pounding tooo with all those real kisses. Not use to it. I use to see thump kisses and the black hair blocking the view.

AikOm^_^

sarN said:
The honey moon was crazzy . He was passionate ! Like a cave man clubbing his woman and carry her off ! The poor girl HAHA ! My heart was pounding tooo with all those real kisses. Not use to it. I use to see thump kisses and the black hair blocking the view.

:lmao3: :lmao: Like a "caveman?" Oh, too funny! :lmao2: Black hair blocking the view? While kissing? I'm not familiar with that situation. But camera angle kisses, oh yes. :lol:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
hahaha but without Thit's horny hunger towards nang'ek, SSP would be so bland! lol

:loool: I guess that's one way of saying it, Daisy. :coverlaf:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't take it lol! Why they focus on the evil twin so much ? Why P'ek can't see thru the evil twin !! Why he insist on marrying her !!! O Why !! I said the old version was boring BUT at least we get more scene of P'ek/N'ek !! The evil twin only show up like the last 2 esp!

AikOm^_^

sarN said:
I can't take it lol! Why they focus on the evil twin so much ? Why P'ek can't see thru the evil twin !! Why he insist on marrying her !!! O Why !! I said the old version was boring BUT at least we get more scene of P'ek/N'ek !! The evil twin only show up like the last 2 esp!

Oh, wow, now that's one thing I wish they had kept in the Exact remake...keep the evil twin in the shadows until the last two episodes. Gosh, if only! :lmao:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been a while that i havent come in here. Missed this tread!

Anyways one quick question, do any one of you girl know who the lady that played Toomtam's mother real name? All i know is that she been in many lakorn as pra'ek or n'ek mother. She also Angsumalin's mother in KooKum2013. So, if anyone know who she is, please give me her name :) :).

In advance, Thank You!

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
It been a while that i havent come in here. Missed this tread!

Anyways one quick question, do any one of you girl know who the lady that played Toomtam's mother real name? All i know is that she been in many lakorn as pra'ek or n'ek mother. She also Angsumalin's mother in KooKum2013. So, if anyone know who she is, please give me her name :) :).

In advance, Thank You!

This is her IG, Sweet_09: jeabjeab66. Looks like her real name is (Jeab?) Paweena Chariffskul? Yes, she has been in a lot of lakorns. :lol2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aiyaja said:
Okayyyy, so finally completed the music video I had planned to do when Sood Sai Paan was nearing it's ending. Please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCu1qklOrXQ&list=UUKktmqJS0bEVZgGlEs0Ltsg&feature=share

awww. My heart breaks every time I watch Tithit. He is just so HOT. So beautiful and charming. So jealous but so loving as well. hahaha :)

Pause for him at the .33-.36 second mark and just savor those eyes; the way he rolls them, that stare and those lips. hahaha :) so yum. Lol  :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

I've been doing a Thit - Gan marathon for the past few nights. :bhehe: I suppose I should use this time to finish my ToomVill projects, but it's just too much fun gushing over them. :lolyup: Plus, spending time with friends and family is a wonderful treat! :grouphug:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I think that's what makes a lakorn attractive and spicy! I love to see Pra-ek extremely attracted to Nang-ek or you can say "horny" towards her? :woot: That's passion and an interesting lakorn to me! And Toomtam plays it sooooo well...love Thit's personality! Gan is like my ideal Nang'ek. Just watched over 100 times of their scenes together. When is Ngao Jai going to air so that I can get new scenes of them?  :bhehe: I hope they get to play a spicier drama together in the future  :pervie:  before going their own path!  :no:

It seems to me that Toomtam is more of an introvert or reserve, while Vill is extrovert/talkative. That's a perfect match...too bad Toomtam already has a gf.

Toomtam & Vill​
for Roy Leh Sanae Rai​
for Sawan BIeng​
for Sanae Ha Ngern Tra​
for Likit Kammathep (Pitsawa)​
for Love and Revenge​

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
I think that's what makes a lakorn attractive and spicy! I love to see Pra-ek extremely attracted to Nang-ek or you can say "horny" towards her? :woot: That's passion and an interesting lakorn to me! And Toomtam plays it sooooo well...love Thit's personality! Gan is like my ideal Nang'ek. Just watched over 100 times of their scenes together. When is Ngao Jai going to air so that I can get new scenes of them?  :bhehe: I hope they get to play a spicier drama together in the future  :pervie:  before going their own path!  :no:

It seems to me that Toomtam is more of an introvert or reserve, while Vill is extrovert/talkative. That's a perfect match...too bad Toomtam already has a gf.

Toomtam & Vill​
for Roy Leh Sanae Rai​
for Sawan BIeng​
for Sanae Ha Ngern Tra​
for Likit Kammathep (Pitsawa)​
for Love and Revenge​

Eek, dear Lakornfan8! I need to get back to your post in NJ's thread. :lol2: To be honest, both Thit and Gan have their flaws. -_- They're not perfect hehe. While I do adore Gan, my ideal nang'ek is a little bit different than Gan. :) As for Thit, as much as I love him, well, my ideal pra'ek is definitely better than him! :ghehe: Of course, ToomVill can play the roles out perfectly! :thumbsup: But wow, if Gan really is your ideal nang'ek, that's so sweet. :spin: :kiss:

Whoot, you've watched their scenes over 100 times? :eyetwitch: I've lost count of the times I've spent nights or days re-watching any clip of them. :blush: Oh, my gosh, same here! :faint: I want NJ to air so that I—we!—can get new scenes of them as well! :woot: :highfive: Every day is torture. I've started dreaming about them in NJ at times. :lmao3: I pray we get a lot of interaction between them in NJ! :spin: :cloud9:

Oh, really, you think Toomtam is more reserved than Vill? I thought he sounds pretty outgoing and loud. :bhehe: Aw, I'm definitely rooting for ToomVill for a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai! That's the number 1 lakorn I want to see them in. :wub: Sawan Biang is great as well! As for the others, I have to research on them. I love your choices! :bravo: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Aw, Lakornfan8, I love, love, love, :heart: your siggie (signature photo) of Thit - Gan (Toomtam - Vill)!!! Hot! Spicy! Scandalous! Lovely! :drool: :drools: :spicy: :faint: :pervie: