Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I thought Aum/ Stephen don't get along if they play another lakorn together they not gonna b happy But I'm gonna b very happy if Araya (luv her) if she gets da part

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I ll go for Stefen and Ariya..... I dont really like Stefen, but i want to see Ariya having a role with him.... Ariya is really pretty.... Hopefully not Poh Praya, i dont like her........

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Its confirmed again...

Vee and Aum

sorry to burst any bubbles :lol:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i'm sad. i wanted kwan or pinky as michelle, not aum. oh well. You think Poh would fit the p'ek role since he looks half middle eastern in a way. well just maybe his dark skin. LOL.

natty

Chubs
lol.. if the director stand behind aum's acting and didnt want to look at the new comers cus they lack the diverse skill then we have to accept it. i mean i want to protest Vee as the pra'ek but i'm just going to have to accept and weep..

but then again they should take aum out.. and use someone else.. gosh vee *shudders*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i'm sad. i wanted kwan or pinky as michelle, not aum. oh well. You think Poh would fit the p'ek role since he looks half middle eastern in a way. well just maybe his dark skin. LOL.

I agree with u ka! Por does look a bit middle eastern due to his dark skin!!!!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol.. if the director stand behind aum's acting and didnt want to look at the new comers cus they lack the diverse skill then we have to accept it. i mean i want to protest Vee as the pra'ek but i'm just going to have to accept and weep..

but then again they should take aum out.. and use someone else.. gosh vee *shudders*
lol I highly doubt Aum is excited about this lakorn either, she's probably forced to be in just like the one with Stephan. The last thing she wants is people questioning her suitabilty for the role. I could careless who the na'ek is, the pra'ek is Vee for gods sake, as long its' not one of my favorite na'eks.

natty

Chubs
it's not aum's fault that they think of her for this script.. and since alot of people are sooo annoyed that she got the part then it must be some possible award winning script.. it's just sad isnt it.. it's either always noon or aum.. i think these two should stop stealing these good scripts away.. give others a chance.. like noon should stop playing pjj's lakorn and give others a chance.. i'm pretty sure there are other suitable nang'ek who could deliver like her..

sarN

sarNie Granny
hummmm....kind off topic .. :lol: . In the old version of "ROY MARN" the P'ek was suppose to be a mix person but Sayrua isn't mix but he dye his hair and put on those gray/green contact just for the part . In the new versoin with Bee/Pok . Bee is already mix :lol:

natty

Chubs
lol i remember that version of Roy Marn sarn.. love that lakorn lol.. i saw both version.. like the original one better.. but bee is cuter..

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , the old version is sooo much better !! ...lots of real kisses ..he was all over her . They make P'ek seen like dis horny old man lol -- sorry it was the only words to describle it :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah he "R" her dat night and he even smoke in the aftermath :lol: :lol: ...there are other scene where he kiss her ..all over her ! There scene she kissed him on the lip . There was 1 "R" scene and 1 "willing' scene :wub:

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i though the public didn't want aum play this lakorn because it suppose the nang'ek to be mix. they have vote again it. i don't know i could be wrong. i read it in z3.invisionfree.com//IL_official. people were debt on it.