onahc

sarNie Elites
I go with Araya too! Aump looks too Asian to play mix
tata is mixed and she don't look it, aum can definitely pass as mix. a few members of my family thought she was. aum has mixed features but they aren't obvious at one glance. other examples are joy sirilak and sunisa jett.

vee w/ Aum? hmm....Aum looks too old for him... but we'll see... araya & stefen are a good match...I'm glad they're promoting araya these days. She's a pretty actress with lots of talent and potential..

this quote is laughable, aum looks very young for her age. if anything, vee looks old as her.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:lol: I agree with you Onahc

Vee looks a lot older than his age, I thought he was in his early mid-thirties :lol: but nope, he's actually a year younger than Noon even :lol:

I think Aum can pass as Eurasian, perhaps not Indian.

As for Araya, lakorn fans didnt want her in the role of na'ek either, so she's deemed unsuitable as well :lol:

jamalle

sarNie Egg
Please let it be Araya not Aum. If the nangek is suppose to lukkreung then Araya will fits the role. Aum has chinese feature not European feature. :rolleyes: :arrg:

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
When has ch. 7 or khun Dang ever care about what's right or who's suitable for the lakorn ever. I mean just look at the remake of dao pra sook for example. If they really cared they wouldn't of choosen brook and that mieng girl to be the lead.

What i'm saying is as long as they themselves(who ever choose the lead)like it they don't care what us fan thinks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh waow wah? araya and aump in the same lakorn? hmm neat.. but i think most likely they will let aump be the main nang ek because I notice a few lakorns where araya were in the suppporting role.. I can be very wrong but -___- lol i dont even remember which lakorns they were where she was in the supporting role haha but i seen like on or two i thinks.. but I like araya a little more than i like aump .. =x and Vee hotness!! lol

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
i hope they will change the couple to araya and fan for the leading and aum and vee for the second couple.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
araya and fan might look more suitable, but what really matters is the acting ability....aum is the pro....

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
if na'eke is suppose to be roo krueng then I think it should go to someone who look the part..I love Araya I think she can act as good as aump..as for Vee or Stefan...personally i think their acting abilities are about the same level...but Stefan is such a cutie..and Vee..well vee is cute but not as cute as Stefan.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Talk about Pete...is he back going to do lakorns with ch7 too besides ch3? Any more news on him....if so....I would love to see him play w/ch7...because I hope to see him pair up with Kob again (sorry...I'm off topic...). I love Tawan Torsang with them in it. Pete and Kob have lot of chemistry too. I'm crossing my fingers if Pete is accepting lakorns with ch7.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i think araya acting is very good ....to when someone said pro..i alway
think about kob s and ann t...this two definitley pro..be in the industry\
for over ten years still bring the rating in that what i call pro...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'll watch it b/c it's Aum. Don't really like Vee. His acting is okay. But yeah, if N'ek is supposed to be mixed white, then maybe Araya would fit the role better but like what natty said, they're gonna pick whoever they want to play the roles...doesn't really matter what we fans think. So we just have to deal with it. As for the P'ek, I think Por N. would fit a middle eastern role. Or maybe even Arnas.

onahc

sarNie Elites
khung dang's orders, n'ek fah jarodsai has to be aum only and vee is the p'ek. it will be an 8 episode miniseries.

credit to article from spicy forum.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
interesting, i can't wait.. so whose matching up with who? it'll be kewl, if stephan & araya match up.. they are both mix.. that'll be KUTE!

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol Michelle's a pretty hard role to cast. even Araya won't do.

i don't think Khun Dang will give Aum the supporting role any time soon, which is understandable because after all, Aum still...sells. .. and that's all Khun Dang ever cares about. just look at the majority of the new generation, for pete's sake. how many of them can actually ACT?

i saw the teaser for exact's musical version of Fah Jarod Sai, and good lord. Nat Myria is just the right Michelle at the moment. it's such a sad, sad thing that ch.7 snatched this lakon as they never really respect the original novel at all (ergh.. and who knows what will happen to Dung Duang Harutai :(). Michelle is mixed and looks beautiful in a sweet, very sweet, angelic way. Aum's very sexy and modern. but oh well.. since it's Khun Dang's final order, what can i do? i'll just have to suck it in and well... laugh. :lol:

exact's teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLgPS9TBfBs

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Count me in.... :lol:
Oh wow Nat would definitely suit the character. Hey Araya just took some new photo shoot in those kind of wardrobe...she would match the role too.

numfon

sarNie Adult
really? i wanna see.. ^_^ can you post the pix? the thing about Araya is her eyes. they're still very ... hmm.. what's the word? sparkly? like those fun, hyper teenagers. Michelle's a bit more sentimental.

but oh well.. there are rarely any good novel-based lakons, anyway. like half of them come out twisted. lol i just expected a bit too much from classic love stories like Fah Jarod Sai and Dung Duang Haruetai. :(

some interesting people who could play Michelle. i agree with most of the choices. lol
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/t...3/A4799713.html

there might be some old gen. actresses, but remember that this lakon was said to me filmed practically ten years ago. -_-