meenia

sarNie Adult
omg looks very good.  I have to wait till there is more episode for me to watch.  Does it air everyday or only Monday and Tuesday.  Tui looks hot.  I love his eyes, they glow. LOL. Kwan is very pretty in this one.. well she is alwas pretty lol.  Arnus is in here, he's the bad guy right.  He's too cute.  Seems like Willy and Mew's lakorn "follow the heart" or something.  She have the same name.  I hope so.  That was a good one.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone sub this one i hope so iam sooooooooo happy thats its finally out after all this waiting looks very interesting 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is the first type of this lakorn I've watch and it's good.  It feels like a fairy tale disney alladin. and feels like real life put to it like a mystery on cultures and wars.  I don't know why this culture religion is so restricted you could harldly do things and happens in real life too.  I would be so crazy like Kettie/Emmy.  It's sad that they r friends since young and Kettie can betray her.  I don't get it when they make series in different culture religion like this one it's like middle eastern/India/arabian how come they still speak thai.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan looks weird in this lakorn. But I watch it anyway.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
little22 said:
This is the first type of this lakorn I've watch and it's good.  It feels like a fairy tale disney alladin. and feels like real life put to it like a mystery on cultures and wars.  I don't know why this culture religion is so restricted you could harldly do things and happens in real life too.  I would be so crazy like Kettie/Emmy.  It's sad that they r friends since young and Kettie can betray her.  I don't get it when they make series in different culture religion like this one it's like middle eastern/India/arabian how come they still speak thai.

To be fair, it was made for the Thai audience. It'd be difficult for some to watch otherwise. In the original novel, Michelle is fluent in multiple languages. She went to Kazar to teach French to the children. (This is why they were teaching French pronunciation of the alphabet in ep1) She learned some Arabic from Kashfiya before going to Kazar. So technically, Michelle, Kashfiya and Robert "speak" French to one another. (Robert being French) Michelle uses Arabic in other instances like with Sharif and to the people in Kashfi's family. So for the sake of convenience, everything's in Thai so the viewers can understand.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Kudaranai for my understanding cus I never came across to figure it out with all the series in Thai lakorn and make it to chinese anchestor culture but when they speak Thai in a chinese ancient it's annoying in a way.  They should just speak normal thai like this lakorn.  The names in here I don't remember all/hard cus it's arabian? name.  The only one I know is Michele, Khetsiya,fahlada and robeer

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I watched the first two episodes with my cousin, well, actually I was running back and forth, so I only saw some scene but it was the majority of it. I felt so bad for Michelle, her so-called friend is such an a**. I don't like her. I just can't wait until the pra'nang fall in love. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Finally this show is airing! I've been waiting for 2 years. So far, I think everyone can agree that Kashfiya is a total B***. Seems like Aimee's acting isn't that great in this one. (kind of exaggerates a bit) Maybe because it was filmed a while ago. Idk. I love Kwan! She's really good in melodramtic shows. Not a lot of actresses look good crying but she can pull it off. Her and Tui has some good chemistry going. I need to just get the fact that Tui is married out of my head. I tend to feel weird when one or the other actor has a significant other in real life. Looking forward to Mondays & Tuesdays though!