fun

Expired Sarnie
as for Vee, he's not fine either, he's been criticized as much as the rest of the cast for being unsuitable for the role. But Vee said, if you want to insult him, go insult him to his face, if you're game enough dont just talk smack in the boards, actually go up to him and tell him this lol
One day when I get the chance to meet him, I will go and insult him infront of his face. Just kidding, I don't want to insult any one but he was a very good pra ek but recently, let's say about a two to three years ago; he just lack the skills or he is just not pra ek material any more.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
E r mmm ... S o i s t h i s l a k o r n e v e n c o n f i r m ed ? ... T h e p o s t w a s s i n c e 2 00 6 O . o

LOL, she could be 2nd couple na, who knows but I want her being n'rai. First with Noon and now with Aum. Yep, it's going to be hecka interesting...

fanny

sarNie Adult
for Michelle's role they should let someone who biracial to play the part. I really think Araya should play Michelle because she can sing and of course she can act. As for p'ek role they pick someone who can sing...Vee cant sing or act period.

numfon

sarNie Adult
As for p'ek role they pick someone who can sing...Vee cant sing or act period.
:loool: no kidding!

it's okay, though..i guess..lol cuz it's not a musical.. so (i hope) no one has to sing a song.
now that i've seen Chompoo as the crazy, psycho, Rinlada, i really wanna see Chompoo as Cashfia soon!

ahhh.. but Vee and Aum as Charive and Michelle........ *cries* T_T!!!