dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know nothing about the book but it sounds like their casting the wrong girl as n'ak if she suppose to be mixed wouldn't that make all the people that read and enjoy the book be turn off by it, I know i would and i think all the actors are okay don't love any of them but there all alright.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
stephan cannot be the pra'ek in this lakorn...cos the pra'ek have to be middle-eastern while the nang'ek is mixed thai-british(in the novel) and she have to be arnd 18-19(jut finish high school) and EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful

LOL, :p I so agree. It's not as if the director will "come" see this thread and change the whole casting just to "go" with the people at Sarnworld. LOL, but it would be funny if like an actress/actor/producer/director or someone saw this thread and others but they just acting to be like another "sarnie".

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
In the book, Nang'ek is a Thai-French mix and she 'has to' be enchanting enough to make a tough guy like pra-ek not able to leave eyes off her. It's not that you're mix then you're ok for this role. You gotta be enchanting enough. (I don't find some look-krung stars enchanting.) And I think Aum is 'this enchanting' as compared to other Ch7's nang-eks.

But well, if look-krung is that necessary, then Chompoo can be another good choice.

Michelle should be about 21-22 na 'cause she just graduated (w/ bachelor degree). I'm pretty sure 'cause I've read the book uncountable times. :p (I've been a fan of Fah Jarod Sai novel for 14 years and I read it like 1-2 times per year.)

Anyway, I don't set my hope high for this one since I have already got the perfect version of Fah Jarod Sai in my memory (which is Fah Jarod Sai The Musical). Mos delivered a great spirit of Sharif and I was converted to be his fan after seeing the show.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think chompoo looks a bit "kra-darng"...i dunno, everybody have differnt opinions. but for me, i thought of michelle as REALLY PRETTY like...seriously REALLY. like someone said above, she HAVE to be very enchanting

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
Yeah I think Aum would fit this role. They can alwasy dye her hair and have her wear contacts. Her eyes are charming and it's perfect for this role. Vee is perfect cause he looks middle-eastern already.

natty

Chubs
this novel can never be "perfectly" cast.. someone will always disagree.. you just gotta accept whoever is in it and critic them by how they protray the role..

cus i mean like seriously this story right now is in the hands of ch 7.. list the nang'eks for ch 7 and base on the description of michelle, tell me who is "perfect" for that role? no one... then list the pra'ek for ch 7 and do the same thing. everyone will come up with a different name.. some will probably list thier fav.. but seriously no one is a perfect match because michelle and sharif DOES NOT exist....

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
that is why nobody wants to make this lakorn...cos if it turns out bad, there will be many many more critics than dang duang haruthai...look at that lakorn, even though the rating was good, the feedback was bad...cos of the setting, acting and clothes...plus, FJS is one of the best and most well-known lakorn....

producers were going to confirm numerous times...but was cancelled cos the feedback was horrible(the casting) even before they start signing the contract...and i hope it'll be the same for this too...cos i dun wanna see a good quality novel become a bad lakorn unless they do something to it....

for me...if you want me to list a nang'ek that best fits this role, it'll be kwan u. i think she's one of the prettiest mix out there...

wearing contacts and dying ur hair or even having another nose job will not make aum look like a mix!! a mix have deeper eyes(asian hav shallow eye...i dunno how to explain that)...asians have flatter face and there's no plastic surg to make your lower face "deeper" and in a shape of a mix or caucasion.

Vee is fine...cos he's the "dark-handsome" looking....

natty

Chubs
lol see you list kwan.. but i dont think she fits.. sure she fit in look i mean pinky does too.. but the acting isn't up there.. if kwan then i say noon's acting is alot better..

so see people will always disagree..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
that is why nobody wants to make this lakorn...cos if it turns out bad, there will be many many more critics than dang duang haruthai...look at that lakorn, even though the rating was good, the feedback was bad...cos of the setting, acting and clothes...plus, FJS is one of the best and most well-known lakorn....

producers were going to confirm numerous times...but was cancelled cos the feedback was horrible(the casting) even before they start signing the contract...and i hope it'll be the same for this too...cos i dun wanna see a good quality novel become a bad lakorn unless they do something to it....

for me...if you want me to list a nang'ek that best fits this role, it'll be kwan u. i think she's one of the prettiest mix out there...

wearing contacts and dying ur hair or even having another nose job will not make aum look like a mix!! a mix have deeper eyes(asian hav shallow eye...i dunno how to explain that)...asians have flatter face and there's no plastic surg to make your lower face "deeper" and in a shape of a mix or caucasion.

Vee is fine...cos he's the "dark-handsome" looking....
In terms of looks, yes Kwan fits the part, but not exactly, cause Kwan is everyday beauty, not one that makes you look over ur shoulder. In terms of acting, she's not up there with her peers. There's a lot of people in her generation that surpasses her as an actress. She can cry, but she cant use her eyes to portray her emotions. They usually appear icy or blank :huh: . She's not a bad actress, but she's certainly not up to par to take this role.

as for Vee, he's not fine either, he's been criticized as much as the rest of the cast for being unsuitable for the role. But Vee said, if you want to insult him, go insult him to his face, if you're game enough dont just talk smack in the boards, actually go up to him and tell him this lol

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
true, kwan's acting isnt up there...if you see me comment in DDH, you'll see how much i criticized her acting and her eyes too. cos lik someone said up there, her eyes doesnt show much emotion, she only act using her body and moving her face(which is annoying when u have to look at her for a long time)...but in my point of view, there isn't anyone out there who are mixed and pretty enough. and i think she's pretty enough for michelle...well, we could find prettier ones, but i havnt seen any actresses in ch7 pretty enough for this role yet. for pinky, i think she's pretty, but her looks are a bit too indian-ish. nang'ek have to be mixed french. not mixed middle eastern...

my opinion=any chinese-thai wouldn't fit this role...the nang'ek should be mixed.... if you said noon(noon woranuch?) she's just as chinese-looking(muay) as aum...and, again, no matter what u do, plastic surg doesnt help much

for vee, i still think he's fine cos even mos made a good Sharif...but vee have a better figure(mos was criticized cos he was short, when Shaif is actually a soldier who's supposed to be tall and handsome)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
true, kwan's acting isnt up there...if you see me comment in DDH, you'll see how much i criticized her acting and her eyes too. cos lik someone said up there, her eyes doesnt show much emotion, she only act using her body and moving her face(which is annoying when u have to look at her for a long time)...but in my point of view, there isn't anyone out there who are mixed and pretty enough. and i think she's pretty enough for michelle...well, we could find prettier ones, but i havnt seen any actresses in ch7 pretty enough for this role yet. for pinky, i think she's pretty, but her looks are a bit too indian-ish. nang'ek have to be mixed french. not mixed middle eastern...

my opinion=any chinese-thai wouldn't fit this role...the nang'ek should be mixed.... if you said noon(noon woranuch?) she's just as chinese-looking(muay) as aum...and, again, no matter what u do, plastic surg doesnt help much

for vee, i still think he's fine cos even mos made a good Sharif...but vee have a better figure(mos was criticized cos he was short, when Shaif is actually a soldier who's supposed to be tall and handsome)
I think you got it right cause kwan is pretty and and she fall in the mixed look even if she's not turning heads when she's walks in the room what n'ak is out there i can't even name one from ch.7 or ch.3 most of them are just okay looking even less of them are considered even pretty in my taste and the okay ones have to be made up everyday just to be considered okay borderline pretty, but yeah you can't turn someone looking full asian into a half white no matter what you do cause if they change hair and eye color you look them and just wanna say to yourself is she trying to be white. I hate when the have n'ak change hair or wig and put on contacts and it's suppose to changed them so much that they look like a different person and no one in the lakorn notice it's the same girl(stupid). the only woman i considered breath taking and turns head when she walks in the room is ashwaryi rai that girl got a million dollar face to die for but she's indian so it don't count. Vee is okay i guess he looks middle eastern so is arnut and por but por isn't as tall as vee and arnut. How is stefan in here he still can't act and he's on like his what 4th-5th lakorn, I guess what we all think probably don't matter in the end were not the one shooting the lakorn and has it even been confirmed that these are the cast or is it still unofficial?

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I go for those who can act better.

Have you even seen "Roy Marn" ? I have seen the first version and the remake. The first version was by Sarunyu & Penpisoot and the remake was by Bee and Pok. In the novel Pra-ek is a caucacian-Thai mix so Bee Bandit should have been fit the role better ? But really, Sarunyu did the better Roy-Marn's pra-ek because of his acting ability. A lot better indeed. He wore contact lens to make his eyes blue at that time...hahaha. I felt weird at first and he could make people believe and Sarunyu's "Roy Marn" was very very successful.

No offense but after seeing DDH, I don't think Kwan's acting is there yet. I'd rather want someone that can deliver her emotions through her eyes better. But well, if they keep holding on the project, one day Kwan's acting might be better to be able to receive the role.

=========================================

Yes, it's confirmed for now as Vee and Aum....IF....the project will be made in this year. I've read an interview with Sopark Suwan (the writer of Fah Jarod Sai novel). She said she respected Khun Daeng's decisions. Since a lakorn project, especially this one, needs a pretty hugh amount of budgets to make, the channel needs some nang-ek that attracts sponsors and Aum can do that. That's what she said last year.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!!?!?

I like Vee as Sharif....but AUM?!?!??!? omg. true, her acting is really up there. but im still sticking to my "muay looking girls should not play as mixed" unless the lakorn can really prove me wrong (which is highly unlikely cos im aleady bias and i dont like aum)