mandy

sarNie Egg
Epi 15:

Om was drinking and Chun was asking him why Visanee is so important to him, for him to be like this? and he said " She's my life, if I don't have her, I don't want to live anymore" ♥

I have to say that I like that Chun put some sleeping medication in benz's drink or our Om may have gotten rape by benz already, and that would of made me soooo mad, and mess up eveything, so I'm glad it didn't. :D

Om saw on tv in the news that aum is back with her dad and then it showed Yotin saying how aum is his fiancee, so Om immediately went back to the city.

1st time Om saw aum at her house:
Om: y did u leave without saying bye, what happen
aum: u really don't know
om: Was it because of the night that I got drunk? what did I do
aum: U just made me know the truth, that there's no reason for me to stay
om: what do you mean?
aum: just leave
om: no, not until I get an answer, tell me what happen
aum: stop asking me for anything, I don't have anything left to give you, didn't you say it yourself that I have nothing left, not even my virginity (Touw)
Om: (shocked) I said this?
aum: yeah you did and you acted so satisfied that you were able to destroy/ruin me...

Dad shows up, heard everything and Om said to the dad: "she came to stay with me, she's my wife" (hehe go Om! U the man!!)

Aum's dad had a heart attack, ends up in hospital
Om and aum scene in hospital. Aum was crying and om took a napkin and was gonna wipe her tears for her (awwwww) but aum push his hand away.

Aum: R u satisfied now that you did this to my dad
Om: I didn't mean it
aum: what else do you want from me, destroying me wasn't enough, you have to come here and destroy my family too...
om: it's not that Visanee, we need to talk
aum: theres nothing to talk abt, It's over between us Aroom, there's nothing left between us
Om: why
aum: because no matter how much I do for you, deep down in your heart, you never forgive me. I give up. I got nothing left to give you (soooo sad)
Om: No I'm not gonna let u go
aum called security and told him that om was trying to hurt her...

Its a good thing that aum's dad found out abt yotin stealing money from the company because before that he called up yotin's mom wanting them to get married right away.

Om was talking to Chat, saying the only thing he really remember abt the night he was drunk was something abt mentioning Noun. Om also told Chat that he has forgiven Visanee for everything, he's not mad at her anymore but maybe its Visanee who doesn't want to forgive him for all the bad things he done to her but Chat said, if she didn't forgive om than she wouldn't have followed and live with om on the island, and that Om needs to prove to Visanee that he is able to move on, abt the past even tho the scar will never go away 100%...

The hospital scene when Om came to see aum was really cute!! Om told aum that she looks tired and ask if she got any sleep
aum said it was her business and Om said that he was worried abt her and ask if she can forget abt their misunderstanding for abit...

Om end up driving aum home, it was really cute how he carried her into the house and made her eat, because he said if she doesn't eat then he's not going to leave her alone, and if she faints from starving then he's going to take the opportunity to sleep over at her house to look after her, cause her stepmom isn't home so noone would dare to kick him out lolol... so if aum is tired of seeing his face and wants him to leave fast then she have to finish her food, in which aum did really fast lol

I like how Om told benz at the end, straight out that he came back to see Visanee!! haha

Can't wait to see the next epi!! Om is not giving up and is doing a really good job so far at going after aum!!! keep it up Om!! <3

mandy

sarNie Egg

The song in this mv is really nice for Om and aum. It's too bad that the ones that were done mostly with the island scenes got deleted

mandy

sarNie Egg
oh I think someone was asking if Om and Pancake has chemistry, not sure what others think but to me, I love Taweepope alot!!!!! Love all the scenes with Om and pancake together, great chemistry, I think they are really cute. Om did a great job, love his acting and pancake's character was really adorable, so I can't wait to see them in the remake of Wan te roo koaw (can't spell it) I seen the previous version with Bird and Ann S and it was such a good lakorn, glad they are finally doing a remake of this especially with Om as the lead!! Part of it is suppose to be film in Hong Kong which would be really nice, can't wait!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't follow all of om or aum's lakorns previously but I like this lakorn...I like it because it a romantic drama...must warn u that this lakorn will drag...we already have 15 episodes and the chaos between our two leads r just beginning sorta speak...well the first 7/8 episodes to me is boring...I would say from when aum followed om to the island is when everything got interesting...cuz the beginning om had a girlfriend then aum accidentally hit her with her car and the g/f died and everyone blame aum...so the tension between om and aum now is at a different level after the accident...yes..the beginning parts..u see om and aum interact and there were good feelings toward one another but om had a g/f...so I guess deep down...there is an attraction between the two...hope it not confusing Lolz...
Thanks ja for the brief summary. I will try to pick this up when I can; I get tuned out every time I see Aum; she's always looking so pale and zoned out.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Yoting..his mom..veesanee mom and lover and Benz character r really annoying and all that combo of the bad characters makes this lakorn drag and unnecessary...too many scenes with them...and we will see more of those kind of scenes until the lakorn ends..that what I hate about this lakorn but totally in love with all of om and aum scenes!!!
OMG! i couldn't agree with you more! There weren't this evil in the previous versions.. I liked how those versions focused more on visanee and aroom near the end. These bad guys need to just hurry up and get caught already... ugh! its made watching this lakorn a drag with all the scenes with them. But I guess that's how Channel 7 always like to drag out their lakorns... useless fillers :(

mandy

sarNie Egg
OMG today has got to be the cutest between aum and Om!!!!
The cutest scene was when Om was laying on Aum's lap (oning) Aum, soooooo adorable, took aum's hand and kiss it a couple of times and held it to his cheeks :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: when aum said she doesn't want her maid to see this, she's embarrass, Om said they should go find a different place then maybe upstair, lol, even aum said she didn't know aroom has these kind of mood (gonna keep rewatching this scene, toooooo cute for words) :D

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I am so mad at Arom for being too passive and nice with Sok. If I was Veesanee, I would be furious and angry too. Arom just lost the chance of being close to Veesanee after hard work trying to win her trust again. I have a feeling Veesanee's father is going to wake up on her wedding day. I was expecting Veesanee and her step mom to bond during the time that her father is in the hospital but it didn't happened. Her mother is so annoying and I feel bad for her step mother, having to put up with it.

I am so not looking forward to the wedding day. I want her father to wake up already.

mandy

sarNie Egg
EP 16

Aum and Om hospital scene 1:
Om: Did u eat anything yet? I bought u some food
aum: I'm not going to eat
Om: want some fruit, I already cut it
aum: no, im not eating, take it all back, leave
om:I'm not leaving
aum: stopping trying to bug me
om: bugging people is pretty fun, it's no wonder when we met in the begining you like to bug me (hehe so true Om)
Aum tried to make Om leave again but he won't cause he said he will stay and take care of aum' s dad the way she took care of him when he was sick, when aum said it's her job because she is his daughter, om said it's his job too cause he's his son... son in law (hehe right on Om!) Its so cute when Om pulled aum on his lap and hug her close :D

Om drove aum home because he made her driver leave. Aum said to Om: You think that doing all this good thing for me will make things better, its not cause today u may feel bad that u hurt me but deep down in your heart, you will never forget abt Noun, u will never forgive me and whenever u think back to the accident u will find a way to hurt me, u will never let me be happy, I can't take it, I don't want to put up with your bipolar...

Om came to see aum at the hospital again, was trying to make aum feel better so he took her out to go pray, told aum that when his mom was sick he prayed for her and it work, his mom told him that she heard his prayer's when she was out but a couple of years latter she died cause she's not healthy.
Aum: Do u think my dad will hear my prayers
Om: I believe it... When u think abt it, when I was in the hospital I heard ur voice (awww Om)
aum: but I never prayed for u?
Om: but I heard u crying next to me &hearts; :) (too sweet)

When Om and Yotin was fighting I'm glad aum was on Om's side and told Yotin he had to leave and yotin said how come om gets to stay.
Aum said: cause I want him to stay.
Aum put tiger balm? on om's wound.
Aum: does it hurt?
Om: not anymore, now that i see ur face... I came because I was worried abt u, I know that ur alone... I admit, i came because i miss u, I wanna see u
Om layed on aum's lap saying "there must be some sleeping medi in the tiger balm, cause I'm really sleepy...
aum ask Om if he's going to go back to the island and Om said he would go only if she goes with him. Aum said she's gonna try to take care of the business for her dad so that when he gets better he won't be tired anymore. Om said that aum has changed.
Aum said " the old Visanee has died since the accident but the new visanee still needs to pay back for her sins... Om told aum not to blame herself anymore and that from now on he promise to stand beside her no matter what.

yeah things were getting better for aum and om until benz ruin everything, she lied to om that her aunt was hitting her and forcing her to marry someone she don't want, so om had to let her stay at his place. She later picked up om's phone, when aum tried to call om to tell him that someone tried to kill her dad but benz lied that she and om's been together since aum left om at the island. Aum got mad at om the next day when he came to see her and told him that she tried to call him abt her dad but Kusuma picked up. If he had told her from the start that he wasn't alone than she would not have bug him but its ok cause now she knows. Om tried to explain but yotin came in and aum told om that her and yotin will be getting married.

Chat is smart, he told Om that he doesn't think its a coincidence that aum found out abt benz living with om, someone did it on purpose so om went home and question benz but she told om that she didnt say anything. Om told benz she can stay at his place and he will go stay at the temple.
Om ran into benz aunt at the temple and found abt the truth. He went back to his condo and found the box that crazy benz kept all the pic of aroom, noun, a pic that had her face on top of noun's face with aroom etc. a dvd with the clip she took of yotin and noun fighting abt their night together... (finally om knows the whole truth abt noun sleeping with yotin and how benz is crazy in love with him) Om wasn't mad at Noun, but he was more angry that benz did this to noun when noun is her best friend, why she didn't go help noun when yotin was threatening noun, but took a clip of it instead. (om is soo good) it ended off with Om beating Yotin up.

(sorry if any mistakes, or typo, i was just trying to sum everything up as fast as I can)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ep.16 is even more interesting...I thought that it would take aroom to realize that he's been played a fool but I'm glad he found out about Benz character and that noun and yoting had something with one another...at least our pek has a brain...well these past two eps are moving in a good pace...

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the comments and spoilers. Waiting for today episode to be upload on Youku. Reading Mandy summary seems interesting. I'm happy that Aroom finally realize the true about Benz, Noun and Yothing and it's not take many episode to find out. Thank you so much Mandy for your hard work to summary. I really enjoy reading your summary.. You did a great job with your translation. Make me understand what they are saying. I really appreciate. I hate the feeling to watch and don&rsquo;t understand what they &lsquo;re saying.

little

sarNie Adult
Aum mom in the lakorn...she looks like she's about to go in labor.. How far along is she???
What Tom Rachanee is pregnant not in the lakorn character. No wonder her body seems chubby. Why don't she rest when she's pregnant that's what most actress does. Y the producers didn't get someone else to play the mom it's dangerous for a pregnant women. I know that she has 1 girl abt 8 years old with a mixed man and that she lives in the states awhile back and that she left him cause he's gonna kill her. When did she date and marry again? With who is he a celebrity?

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
What Tom Rachanee is pregnant not in the lakorn character. No wonder her body seems chubby. Why don't she rest when she's pregnant that's what most actress does. Y the producers didn't get someone else to play the mom it's dangerous for a pregnant women. I know that she has 1 girl abt 8 years old with a mixed man and that she lives in the states awhile back and that she left him cause he's gonna kill her. When did she date and marry again? With who is he a celebrity?
I don't quite remember what site I read it from...it might be from lyn lakorn blog but went there and tried to find it but couldn't...anyway yeah read that she is pregnant and it was a surprise to her too...it didn't say who the daddy of baby is...how old is she by the way?? Perhaps 39 or 40 I'm guessing.
Yes I agree she should relax cuz at her age..it high risk...but I'm guessing it was her choice to still act in the lakorn..
I know she was married to a Thai captain way back then then they divorce she came to the states and met another man...read that he is Iranian and he is the father of her oldest daughter but never legally married and she came to Thailand with her daughter I guess the separated...correct me if I'm wrong on anything..

may1363

sarNie Adult
The new Visanee seems more mature and fierce than the old Visanee. I think Aroom should learn a lesson from his past relation with Noun and should be more careful with Kusuma. He lost his chance to be close with Visanee. If I was her, I will be mad too. He's too good. I'm not anticipate for the wedding day but I'm curious to know what gonna happen. Maybe her father gonna wake-up and reveal all the true about Yoting and stop the ceremony. Everytime Visanee said I got nothing left to give you make me so sad for her.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I'm thinking that the wedding episode might b this weekend.. Of course wedding not gonna happen cuz all will b revealed about yoting cuz u can't possibly drag it any further.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking that the wedding episode might b this weekend.. Of course wedding not gonna happen cuz all will b revealed about yoting cuz u can't possibly drag it any further.
Yeah hope the wedding not gonna happen. Maybe she will run until she is crashed by a car and than she fake to have amnesia. That what I read from the summary but don't know if they will follow the summary that has been released or they change some scene.

here's the summary
http://interthaipop.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/sum-ubatheehet/

mandy

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the comments and spoilers. Waiting for today episode to be upload on Youku. Reading Mandy summary seems interesting. I'm happy that Aroom finally realize the true about Benz, Noun and Yothing and it's not take many episode to find out. Thank you so much Mandy for your hard work to summary. I really enjoy reading your summary.. You did a great job with your translation. Make me understand what they are saying. I really appreciate. I hate the feeling to watch and don&rsquo;t understand what they &lsquo;re saying.
Your very welcome May :)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I'm watching ep 13 right now, anyone else think that from about 29min to 32 mins the scenes look like bloopers?? Or out of script?? Like when Aum is like "my foot hurts" and Om is like "isn't it your hand?" and then shes like "right my hand hurts". And then the scene when he's carrying her and shes like "no i don't want it, i dont want to go " and hes like "what?" and he starts laughing