mandy

sarNie Egg
I won't have time to summarize/translate epi 17/18 but I have to say that it's not the best episodes for me, as there were not that many scene with Aum and Om for me and when their together Aum is alway mean to Om which is starting to really bug and annoy me. I still like them tho and Om is still always going after aum but she won't listen to him. It's pretty much that she blames herself for Noun's dealth and thinks that she doesn't deserve to be happy with Om, and she doesn't truely believe that om can really love the person that took his gf's life. It's really sad seeing Aum cry all the time abt this tho.

If anyone needs translation on any particular scenes just let me know and i'll try to post it as soon as i have time, as I probably won't be doing the full summary like i did for the other epi cuz of time.

The best thing that happen in today's epi is the very ending when Om kidnap Aum to the island!!!!! with chat and noot's help and plan, as he thinks aum have amnesia and he is trying to make her remember :) :dance1: (aum is just pretending of course) It always ends at the good part, so I'm really looking forward to tomor epi!!!!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
I feel so sad everytime I saw Visanee crying cause she doesn't believe that Aroom love her. :cry: If I was her maybe I will think the same thing. I'm so happy that the wedding didn't happen and her dad woke up on the wedding day and reveal the true about Yothing and his mom. Glad that Aroom continue to chase after Visanee even if she so mean toward him. Can't wait for tomorrow episode to see they reconcile. I heard it's gonna to end tomorrow.

Om is one lucky guy, he has so many kiss with Aum in this drama.lol

Thanks Mandy for your comment and translation,I really enjoy reading. I miss that but understand you don't have time now.

jaitee12

sarNie Egg
Mandy, do you mind translating the conversation between aum and om in the hospital when om is trying to help her remember by telling her about their good times together. I want to know what aum said to him at the end. Thanks a lot.

mandy

sarNie Egg
Mandy, do you mind translating the conversation between aum and om in the hospital when om is trying to help her remember by telling her about their good times together. I want to know what aum said to him at the end. Thanks a lot.
:) Here u go!

Aum: Just stop, I can't remember anything and I don't know whether ur telling me the truth, or you're making things up
om: I'm not lying to you
aum: really, then can u please tell me abt the time I ran over your girlfriend? I can't remember.
Om went so still
aum: see, this is the actual truth, or you won't be making this face. You want revenge from me, just like what Yotin was telling me
om: I am not angry or want revenge from u anymore
aum: then y are u wasting your time with a murderer like me, I don't believe that u can actually love someone like me, there's no way...
aum walks off crying (soooooo sad)

mandy

sarNie Egg
I feel so sad everytime I saw Visanee crying cause she doesn't believe that Aroom love her. :cry: If I was her maybe I will think the same thing. I'm so happy that the wedding didn't happen and her dad woke up on the wedding day and reveal the true about Yothing and his mom. Glad that Aroom continue to chase after Visanee even if she so mean toward him. Can't wait for tomorrow episode to see they reconcile. I heard it's gonna to end tomorrow.

Om is one lucky guy, he has so many kiss with Aum in this drama.lol

Thanks Mandy for your comment and translation,I really enjoy reading. I miss that but understand you don't have time now.
Thanks May, yah if I do have a chance I may probably get to it but right now I could hardly move my fingers lol, just being lazy lol, plus b4 I can fully translate it I would have to rewatch it at least one more time, which I haven't yet. The other epi that I translated, I watch a couple of times cuz I really love it, so it was easy. Epi 17/18 was not too bad, there were some good scenes but not enough and it just made me sad seeing aum sad. Hopefully they air epi 19 tomorrow, and it's a good one, so I would feel really motivated to translate it. :)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Semi off topic, but I was just wondering how Om was discovered?? And like what his family background is? Cause he seems to be pretty good friends with like those "hi-so" rich kids like Gun??

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
Semi off topic, but I was just wondering how Om was discovered?? And like what his family background is? Cause he seems to be pretty good friends with like those "hi-so" rich kids like Gun??
i think him and gun are good friends since they're both in polyplus. his family background is average, i think. if you watch the tonight show that features om, it will explain it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb97IAEM0dc

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Gahhhhhh I'm still on ep 14, I want to skip past Su but I cant cause then I'll skip Aroom and Visanee, I guess I will have to deal with her....sigh

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I think it will probably end this week?? Cause it seems to be getting close to the ending, what more can they drag? It will probably be around 21 ep i think??

fun

Expired Sarnie
Typical of a Ch7 lakorn, starts of really good and once it hit mid point it sucks. I was enjoying the first 7 episodes but now I am completely off track.

Fia blogs about this lakorn. She normally does thorough summary when pranangs are together.

mandy

sarNie Egg
The ending was good, love every scene with aum and Om together, wish there was more tho. They look sooo good together.
I especially love the company party night, when Om gave aum a necklace and said something abt getting aum a matching ring when they get married later, and aum said who's going to marry u, jokingly lol... how Om looks at aum is sooo sweet, and when they dance, it was sooooo cute, cause aum said if i don't marry u, r u going to take the necklace back : ) Om said No, but he will kiss her in front of everyone so that everyone will know that they are in love <3 :)

Will definitely miss seeing them together now that it ended.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm glad they had their happy ending even if I would like to see more sweet scenes with our pranang. I'm happy that Noon appears on Visanee dream when she was in hospital that make her to accept Aroom and forgive herself. Thanks Mandy for your translation and spoilers. I'm gonna miss Aum onscreen since she said she will take a long break after this lakorn and she just announce when she got sexy award that this will be her last anything to do with Sexy awards. She want to give opportunity for the younger generation. So sad to heard that. That mean we won&rsquo;t get to see her often anymore.

here's the link : http://sugar-daily.com/aum-patchrapa-declares-this-is-her-last-year-accepting-sexy-awards/

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oddly enough, i thought this lakorn was pretty good for a ch. 7 lakorn. the only thing i thought was a drag was benz. they should have just end it with one attempt to kill. om still needs improvement. aum, i felt that she was good in some scenes while other scenes it was just whatever. she is inconsistent in her acting. but ignoring those flaws, om and aum has really good chemistry! i really liked pooklook in here. she was so dorky and cute.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Awww I can't believe it's ended :( Om and Aum were really good together!! I hope they have a reunion soon, and if this is Aum's last lakorn for a while, I'm glad it was this one and I'm glad it was with Om. I honestly thought they were gonna go the crazy route ( she's already crazy, but like institutional crazy) with Benz not the paralysed route. The part with Non was really sweet, and the part where Chat leaves the voicemail to Noot made me cry :( I'm gonna miss Aroom and Visanee/Whitney.