sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I've just started watching this, I'm up to epi 5 already, so many spoilers to look forward too!!! I feel sorry for Vesanee cause even though shes a good person and is trying to help, everyone just thinks shes some rich hi-so girl who uses daddys money and sleeps around. Aroom gf is being pretty unreasonable so far, just cause he knows things about her is no need to argue and thrown fits at him, and Benz character, omg girl is crazy!! How come the gf doesnt see between the words of what she says to her??
I'm not usually a ch7 fan but cause this is Om and Aum I'm watching it for them. Am I the only one who thinks that if Yothin and Noun fell in love the lakorn would be better?? and less dragging and everything?? also the step-mother is basically trying to get rid of Vesanee cause she cant deal with her anymore.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ch.7 always do that ja. Airing when they're still filming. That's the reason for why most of their lakorns are dragging. Whenever their lakorns get good ratings, they'll extend the lakorns.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting the whole week and not airing again. :rant: I wonder why Aroom and Yothing wear the same suit on the wedding pict. Can't wait to read some spoilers tomorrow.

little

sarNie Adult
im so excited that it's airing sat. i can't sleep 2am yippee getting good parts too please no more game My heart cant take it anymore

mandy

sarNie Egg
Epi 15 is good! I like!! lol even tho not enough scene with aum and Om, but then its never enough for me lol, love seeing them together

No time for a summary now, but I got to say that the 1 thing I really love about this lakorn is, Om is always wanting to carry Aum!! :thumbup: :clap:

Its really nice seeing aum in her city clothes agn, so pretty!!

Even tho I never talk abt it but i've always love Chat and Noot's scene, they are always cute together!

Its really good seeing Om chasing after aum for a change, got to make him work for her forgiveness, for all the mean things he done and said to aum : )

may1363

sarNie Adult
I'm happy to know that today episode is good. I was afraid that it's gonna to drag with other supporting characters. Waiting to watch on YouTube. Did Om know why Aum she's mad and left him ? Mandy I'm waiting for your summary!lol Hope Sleepy will upload on YouTube for tonight.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ep15 already? lol wow, super behind. is the lakorn good? im bored. so bored. would like to watch it but .....im not picking up of what's going on.....

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
ep15 already? lol wow, super behind. is the lakorn good? im bored. so bored. would like to watch it but .....im not picking up of what's going on.....
I don't follow all of om or aum's lakorns previously but I like this lakorn...I like it because it a romantic drama...must warn u that this lakorn will drag...we already have 15 episodes and the chaos between our two leads r just beginning sorta speak...well the first 7/8 episodes to me is boring...I would say from when aum followed om to the island is when everything got interesting...cuz the beginning om had a girlfriend then aum accidentally hit her with her car and the g/f died and everyone blame aum...so the tension between om and aum now is at a different level after the accident...yes..the beginning parts..u see om and aum interact and there were good feelings toward one another but om had a g/f...so I guess deep down...there is an attraction between the two...hope it not confusing Lolz...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Payback is a b*tch! About time Aum "cherd sai "Om, haha... A little spoiler: Om confirmed to Aum's dad and stepmom that they had sealed the deal and she is his "wife", hehe...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yep...I was surprised to c in today's episode that aroom told veesanee dad's that she is his wife...I just fast forward to c om and aum parts Lolz...
Yoting..his mom..veesanee mom and lover and Benz character r really annoying and all that combo of the bad characters makes this lakorn drag and unnecessary...too many scenes with them...and we will see more of those kind of scenes until the lakorn ends..that what I hate about this lakorn but totally in love with all of om and aum scenes!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The kiss on the above pic??? Is that gonna b for tomorrow ep?? Or today- since I kinda fast forward some of ep15??

may1363

sarNie Adult
The kiss on the above pic??? Is that gonna b for tomorrow ep?? Or today- since I kinda fast forward some of ep15??
The kiss on the pict is gonna for next episode but don't know wich one. Me too I fast forward all the other charactere except Om and Aum lol.
I'm happy and surprise that Om said to Visanee dad that she is his wife. Oh yeahh go Om. Om need to work hard to get Visanee back. She change totally from the preview episode. Waiting for the kiss on the pict above and the wedding pict scene.