Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone's poster is amazing! I'll use all of them, the more the merrier! HAHAHA!!

Anyways... If you look closely at my poster... There is a foreshadowing involved. HAHAHA

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww thank you guys :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
Bieluvr said:
No you're not. You also comment and encourage us to work hard. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for the complement. :)
thatasiangirl said:
EXACTLY!! You're really helpful!
Everybody in here is really helpful just by leaving their comments, so that I can actually tell that people are actually reading this. If there were no comments, I would've already stopped at Chapter 1.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL when you said "he will create love'' I thought of second lead XD
thatasiangirl said:
I'll leave that up to you guys to decide. The best thing I can tell you guys is that he will create love.

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
thatasiangirl said:
Everyone's poster is amazing! I'll use all of them, the more the merrier! HAHAHA!!

Anyways... If you look closely at my poster... There is a foreshadowing involved. HAHAHA

Is it the Saw U? I don't remember that being mention in the story.  :scratchhead2:

sarNie Adult
Yes, even though I am a pervert, I liked the sweetness of the 4th chapter. Hehehe. And the posters are all beautiful, I agree with everyone

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
FIVE
 ​
Narissara woke up to a gloomy looking day without Thana in sight. She suspected that he had already left for work since it was already near noon, and because he was no where to be found in the room. Without much thoughts, she headed over to the expensive dresser, and decided on a floral printed dress. Narissara slipped off her pajamas by pulling on the bottom to the top, leaving her only in her 60s panties and bras. As she reached in the closet for the floral dress, she heard the doorknob to the bathroom unlocking. Narissara paused to ponder for a second about who could be in the bathroom at that time, but then she discontinued her thoughts immediately when she sensed that the bathroom door was going to open. In a quick reaction, she closed the dresser door, and shoved her pajamas under the bed with her feet as she hopped onto the bed hastily, not caring what side she laid on while she covered herself with the silk blanket..
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana came out of the bathroom door and looked straight towards the bed where Narissara slept peacefully sideways, facing the dresser. As he walked closer to the bed, and got nearer, he realized that Narissara was sleeping in his spot instead of her’s. This caused him to contemplate a little bit, but he concluded that maybe she just all of sudden changed her position in her sleep without realizing it. Thana laughed at his thought, then got onto the bed, on top of the blanket. He situated himself to lean on the bed board, and after that he pulled out a book from the end table. Thana started to read the book silently. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara turned her head towards Thana a little bit, just enough so that she could tell what he was doing, and to her surprise he was reading instead of going back to sleep. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Why are you reading at this time? Go back to sleep. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Said Narissara to herself. She continued to pretend sleeping while the only thing she heard in the room was the book pages turning. Out of curiosity, she wanted to see how Thana would look like when he is reading. How evil would he look like? Would one of his eyebrow be arched up angrily? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Slowly, she turned herself around, so that she was facing Thana directly. With caution, she squinted one of her eye to check out Thana’s face. What she saw was something that she never predicted in a lifetime. He was smiling genuinely at the book page without any hint of grumpiness. His lip was handsomely curved up, which caused his cheekbones to become more protruded than usual. The happiness that he expressed just by reading a book made Narissara to accidently opened both of her eyes widely unawarely, and for an enlighten smile to appear on her place. She never knew that Thana would be so attractive and loveable from that viewpoint.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]There was an aura that made Thana felt that he was being watched by someone, and the first one that suspected was Narissara. He turned his head towards Narissara; his prediction was right. Narissara had an unforgettable smile displayed on her face; the smile looked as if it was tempting him into something. Thana placed the book aside, then moved in his face closer to her’s. “Are you awake now,” asked Thana in a tender tone. After he asked her the question, her joyful face quickly transformed into a dispirited one. Narissara mumbled, “No, I’m going back to sleep.” She fastened her eyes shut after her statement, which caused Thana to laugh at her due to the fact that he knew that she was checking him out when he wasn’t paying attention. For revenge, he snuck into the blanket, and decided to embrace her while she was trying to “fall back asleep”. When Thana managed to get his arms around Narissara, and his body nearer to her’s,  he went into shock mode. His arms was able to feel Narissara’s half bare back; his stomach was in contact with her’s, and his thighs were able to detect that her thighs were also unclothes. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana’s unexpected embrace caused Narissara to open her eyes again, but that time it was because of shock. She strongly pushed Thana away from her by his chest, and pulled all of the blanket back to her, causing Thana to be uncovered as he looked at her confusingly. “Why did you go under the blanket,” questioned Narissara angrily as she situated herself to sit while still trying to cover herself up with the blanket. “Why did you have your clothes off in the first place,” counter attacked Thana. “Who would have thought that you were in the bathroom! I thought that you went to work, so I decided to get up and change. But then you suddenly came out, which caused me to hopped into the bed again like this,” described Narissara to the laughing Thana. After she explained everything to Thana, he laughed even harder. “So that's why you are sleeping in my spot,” responded Thana with a sound of giggling. Narissara covered her embarrassment with a pouty face as she tried to avoid eye contact with Thana. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Kalaya and Thana’s parents were enjoying their simple breakfast at the balcony while Sai was beside them to assist their needs. Kalaya couldn’t keep her eyes off Sai, and Sai couldn’t either. Both of them stared at each other meanwhile Thana’s parents were busy chowing down their food, unaware of their daughter-in-law actions. But after a few minutes, Thana’s mom asked Kalaya who was still attached to Sai’s face, “Kalaya, aren’t you worried about Thana being with another woman at all? And worst of all, that woman is going to born him a child.” It took a few seconds for Kalaya to realize that her mother-in-law was talking to her, and not to the father. She ignored Sai for that moment, and replied back with a grin. “Khun Mae ka, there is nothing for me to worry about. You should know that Thana and I grew up together and had affection towards each other ever since. I trust Thana that he wouldn’t develop any relationship with a newcomer.” The mother nodded her head with a noticeable concerned smile as Kalaya focused back on Sai who was waiting for her attention.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara walked down the enormous stairs, and went headed to the kitchen for breakfast, knowing that Thana would be there waiting for her. Just right after she got into the kitchen and saw Thana’s face for a glimpse, Boon came to her and said to her while pointing outside, “A man is out there is saying that he wants to meet you.” Narissara was confused at that point about who could the man be because it couldn’t possibly her father. She stared towards the doorway and hesitated if she should go or not. “You can go meet your guest. I will wait here for you,” said Thana abruptly in the background. Narissara turned to look at Thana who was sitting on the dining chair with an emotionless face. “Thank you ka,” responded Narissara. She headed outside hastily since she herself was curious about this guy’s identity. When she was out of sight of Thana, he quickly got out of his seat, causing the seat to almost fall to the ground, and followed her secretly. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]The man that was waiting for Narissara accompaniment was waiting for her under a well-grown tree by the front yard with his back facing Narissara. Before she greeted the man, she made sure she composed herself in case of unknown aftermath. “Khun, the servant told me that you want to meet me. Is there something you want to talk with me about?” The mysterious man turned to face Narissara without any hesitation after her comment. Narissara opened her mouth in awe due to the fact that she would have never suspected him to ever come meet her in this place. She hasn’t been in contact with that man for over a few months, and now that he reappeared in front of her, it caused her to become speechless. The man in front of her was Poolaphat, also known as Phat, who was once a close friend of hers. She accidently met him at a clothing store one day, and after that day, they started to build their relationship up to friend. However, their friendship started to diminish when he disconnected himself from her after telling her that he had to go make money to help his dad’s hospital bills. Narissara had never spotted him around town after that incident, which made it totally confusing as to why he would all of a sudden visit her at the Wongsawat’s Mansion. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Poolaphat moved himself to Narissara, and rudely grasped onto her hands as he conversed to her in a concerned expression, “I went to your house and seeked for you, but your parents told me that they sold you off to the Wongsawats since that was the only way to pay off your dad’s debts. Is that true Nari?” Narissara didn’t know how to respond to the question. First, she was still in shock about his appearance, and secondly, she didn’t want to tell him that she was there to have a kid with Thana. If she told Poolaphat that she was there for that reason, he might think of her as a low woman with no dignity. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara broke away from his grasp by backing away slowly. She gulped down a painful chunk of saliva, then managed to let out the words, “Ka. Right now I am here as one of the Wongsawats’ servant. I probably won’t be able to get out until next year, or even the year after that. Therefore, you shouldn’t visit me like this for those two full years because it won’t look pretty.” Narissara’s statement caused Poolaphat to shake his head frustratingly with his gritted teeth showing. ‘How much is it to release you? I don’t want your hands to be stain with dirt like the servants,” asked Poolaphat worriedly. Narissara knew that lying to him wasn’t the best thing to do, but by doing so, it would benefit herself and Poolaphat. Therefore, she told a large amount of money that she made up from the top of her mind, not knowing if that was even the amount that her father owed the Wongsawat. “If you want to free me, then hand over 1,000,000 baht to the Wongsawat. Then after that, I could go back home with you.” The amount of the money that Narissara must’ve made Poolaphat to be traumatized for a second due to his surprised expression displayed on his face. He was going to talk back to Narissara, but all of a sudden he stopped and observed Narissara clothing with his focused pair of eyes. He eyed her from above and below, then to the sides. “If you are a servant, then why are you still dress like that, as if you are a young miss that belongs to this household. Shouldn’t you be dress like those other servants over there,” Poolaphat pointed to a few female servants that were in sight as he objected the question. Narissara was stuck. She didn’t know how to answer his logical question, so she just stood there stiffly looking at him while her breaths became uneven. “Or, are you lying to me? Are you here for something else,” asked Poolaphat angrily as he got closer to her than before. His unexpected actions frightened Narissara, which caused her to back away from him, but then stopped when she bumped into a waist-high bush. Poolaphat caught up to her, and grabbed onto her arms tightly while he yelled, “Are you here for something else, or not!”  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]“Narissara is here as one of my family’s servant,” said in a calm and imperial voice from the background. Narissara quickly turned to look at her savior’s direction, and of course like what she expected, it was Thana. He was standing there with his noble face projecting into Poolaphat’s vision.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]***Sorry for the late update. Got caught up re-watching lakorn. LOL :lolyup:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666669845581px] ***[/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The bed scene was just hilarious. I can't stop smiling to myself. Hahahaha. Who plays Poolapat? Let me just imagine it for myself until you inform me.  Unless Poolapat is actually a real actor? :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for 5th chapter. OMG this is sweeter than 4th :lolyup: Poolaphat has crush on Nari, he makes Thana jealous :coverlaf: cant wait to know what happens next

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Can't stop smiling :) Okay I'm really excited now for upcoming chapters!!!!!

Step said:
:lolyup: Poolaphat has crush on Nari, he makes Thana jealous :coverlaf: cant wait to know what happens next

Same here!!!