Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh i want this to end already...what's up next after this one i wonder? hope its good! need a good lakorn to get hooked on!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna say i like Chompoo and Bon in here. her character is very interesting to watch. she play it very well. i don't hate her at all. it's the nang rai character that is most interesting & fun to watch when compare to other nang rai roles that i have watch. i'm annoy by Noon's character a lot. she's not pitiful to me. as for Bon, his character is dumb but very sad & pitiful because he love Rinlada so much. Chompoo & Bon make a cute match. i want them to end up together. but probably that's not gonna happen. :(

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ouu! i want to know, can you tell me??
Spoliers...dont read if u dont wanna know

it said she turns crazy at the end

but I'm pretty sure it wont turn like that though

Mann

Hehehe Thip! I'm not gonna read it. You can't make me. I think I know because @ Noon forum you made the list thingy haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone see todays episode!? I did.
It was super good. Well the previews for the next episode is!! I cant believe. Since some people might have not seen it yet. The next episode
Noon's dad dies!! and Chom is going to get stabed!!
WAHHH im so excited!! For Chom parts not Noon's dad.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I thought today's episode was really horrible because Noon and Vee's character kept going back and forth and it didn't go anywhere. I especially thought the ending of today's episode was soo stupid!! I mean could that really happen in real life? Jeez to me Noon was pretty stupid in the ending there.

I saw Wan Wan today and the whole cast was on there. You guys should totally watch it cuz Bon has some feelings for Chom. Bon is such a cutie. What ever happened to Nadia that he had a mad crush on??? I guess he's making his moves toward Chom. Lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This series is non-sense. I mean, if you want to go away and don't want trouble anymore then freakin move!! Let's see if she'll keep on following you!! They have to try and talk everything out. They hear things and they believe it. They see things and they believe it. Everybody is already dying!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Did anyone see todays episode!? I did.
It was super good. Well the previews for the next episode is!! I cant believe. Since some people might have not seen it yet. The next episode
Noon's dad dies!! and Chom is going to get stabed!!
WAHHH im so excited!! For Chom parts not Noon's dad.
ARE U SERIOUS?.... I wonder if she will you know...lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I saw Wan Wan today and the whole cast was on there. You guys should totally watch it cuz Bon has some feelings for Chom. Bon is such a cutie. What ever happened to Nadia that he had a mad crush on??? I guess he's making his moves toward Chom. Lol.
Oooo...can someone upload Wan Wan. I want to see it. I think Bon and Chom would make a cute couple. They're so cute together on screen!

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn but it resembles a lot Rahat risaya.

The actresses are almost the same :
- Phalai / Euamdao
- Rasika / Bongkote
- Paeng, the maid from Rahat risaya also plays in Dow peuan din

The end : the nang rai turn crazy in both lakorns.