Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
dammmn. its still not ending yet! ahahahah gosh. so much drama. gives me headaches =( but o well. she can't just go crazy and leaev it like that man! THAT HECKA SUCKS! noon & that old man. oh no no no. I feel sorry for vee =/ he has cancer & noon doesn't even know. hes in the hostpital for like 2 episodes now and noon still doesn't know! ahahhaah funny. and they're husband & wife. dude. well they needa hurry up & wrap this up. but dont' rush itt all in ONE epsiode! ahha

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I don't feel sorry for Vee, he is still a dumbass.
Was gonna say the same for his dad, but when his dad told chom not to come see Vee anymore, that was tight.

Chom is a sociopath right now. She doesn't deserve to go crazy and be let off the hook. She has attempted murder numerous times, is involved in 2nd degree murder, and all kinds of foul play. "I plea insanity."

bullocks.

Everytime I watch an episode, I get even more annoyed and angry. LOL, as a result, my boyfriend suffers from my vents. Don't want to believe that many guys are dumb like that.

but i can't stop watching! dunno why.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^same here! It's so fustrating but you still watch it. I also think they need to wrap this up. I don't feel bad for Vee either. About the whole insanity thing, i think they'll need to get punished for the crimes they committed even if she's crazy. At first yeah insane people can't make moral choices blah blah, but in this case Araya wasn't crazy at first, she's a total different story. To think some people do plea insanity, who will know if they're actually like Araya's character. I know they have psychologists and all but they don't know when or what point the person became insane. There's a major dilemma there! It's not fair that Araya will just end up going insane in the end!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree they need to end this already way too long lakorn. Making Vee ill was nonsense because it just gives him an excuse not to be on Noon's side like usual. Also, the revenge game that Noon's doing right now should've started five episodes ago. Its so annoyingly dragging right now. And wow Bon can anyone be as dumb as him?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
For some reason Noon is not looking so good in here. I use to think she looks so pretty in every lakorn but she is just not looking pretty in here. She looks old in here. Chompoo is actually pretty in here.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
lmao no one still feels sorry for vee even though he has cancer haha that's funny..he doesn't even look sick too. i don't feel sorry for him either. i mean he didn't tell noon he was sick how is she suppose to know? and what's up with his dad getting mad at noon geez. i like how noon tells him it's over between them since he's never on her side then afterward she told araya that she's over vee. this lakorn reminds me of the korean drama all about eve except araya is a bit more evil than the n'rai in there.

bon is so stupid..i wonder if he's gonna die since he said he's gonna protect araya with his life lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
next episode 16 chompoo found out she 2 months pregnant omg alot of blood next episode and natalie (Ja) chompoo ran over with the car whoaaaa

sine18

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is too much..everybody's life is messed up because of one woman. However..it shows that men are stupid, and that they are easily tempted by pretty woman. How can one person get away with so much though? it is ridiculous, if i was noon and that one person make my life miserable like that by killing off my father, making my mother crazy, and plus try to steal my husband..i would just grab a gun and shoot her already. dump that dumb ass p'ek, and go to america like i planned to before. The hell with it, just one person, and after all that she has done to me, i say it is worth it if it will stop the nonsense. haha , but the lakorn would have ended by now if i was to play noon. this lakorn makes me really mad every time i finish an episode. I dont think it is good for the health..lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is too much..everybody's life is messed up because of one woman. However..it shows that men are stupid, and that they are easily tempted by pretty woman. How can one person get away with so much though? it is ridiculous, if i was noon and that one person make my life miserable like that by killing off my father, making my mother crazy, and plus try to steal my husband..i would just grab a gun and shoot her already. dump that dumb ass p'ek, and go to america like i planned to before. The hell with it, just one person, and after all that she has done to me, i say it is worth it if it will stop the nonsense. haha , but the lakorn would have ended by now if i was to play noon. this lakorn makes me really mad every time i finish an episode. I dont think it is good for the health..lol

Agreed. Vee should not be let off the hook so easily either b/c of his random illness. He and his father are such hypocrites and wannabe goodie goodies. Don't do this, don't do that, use your head, think clearly. Yeah right, HE is not the one in Noon's position.
If I played Noon's character, this would of been over since like episode 1.. no, not even, more like episode 0.5.

This lakorn is not good for the health. I am all into it right now and I have a final tomorrow!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hey! I dun feel sorry for Vee, either. He doesn't act very well as a sick person. Anywayz, rooting for Noon's character only in here :lol: . Everyone is plain annoying but n'ek. If Noon can murder Araya on the spot..lol.. that would of be gr8 :rolleyes: