Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

Iya

sarNie Adult
love this couple! for some reason, pan looks so much younger. maybe the psp work. i can't wait till it comes out.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
what is amy and arnas role in here? will they end up together? sorry not a big fan of wier or pancake (also they have too much lakorn, take a break and let others play lead for once) but i might watch this for arnas and amy if they have the side role and end up with each other. let me know if they end up together :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow that bang makes pancake look like an old lady more than a younger girl.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've watched it so many times with my mom, I only remember the key points of it...The n'ek and p'ek were in love, but n'ek's step/half sister (I forget which it is) also was in love with p'ek...and p'ek's little sister was friends with her, and she hated the n'ek as well. I forget who lied to the n'ek about the p'ek meeting her, but the two girls locked the n'ek up in cellar for days. That had to be the saddest part in the lakorn, she had to drink water that was dripping from the walls and on the floor...and she died thinking the p'ek did that to her, so before she died, she swore she'd get revenge on the people who hurt her. The p'ek was the one who found her body.

N'ek's sister and mom died in a car accident, I guess you could call it karma...and n'ek's father was so heartbroken by losing his family that he became a monk. Years later, n'ek reincarnates and runs into her father from her first life. She isn't aware of her past at first, but I think it comes to her later on. Her sister reincarnated to be n'ek's younger sister's daughter, which because of her past sins, she was born mute. N'ek ended up going to work for p'ek, and obviously everyone in her past life is on edge because she looks exactly like the girl they remembered that died, but they know she isn't. N'ek has revenge on her mind, to everyone including the p'ek because she doesn't know he's innocent. She's also the only one who can talk to the little mute girl. She ends up falling for the p'ek all over again, but she's still angry at him for what she thinks he did to her. P'ek's sister eventually senses that n'ek is up to no good, and she's always plotting to kill her again. In the end, n'ek locks up p'ek in the same cellar she died in, but eventually finds out the truth from her sister who is the little girl, and lets him go.
Wow! Looks like it's gonna be a worth-watching drama.Well,whatever it is about,I'm a hundred % sure I'm gonna follow this one.I'm a huge Pancake-Weir fan,no matter what detractors would say or think about them. I'm gonna watch the drama because of them.I've long been waiting for another tear jerker lakorn from this couple.I just love them that much.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
well u cant really do nothing about it cause it is already comfirm!!!and pancake is not that bad...

The fact that the station keeps on giving her excellent projects,one after the other, is a manifestation that she's a great actress.Her previous dramas have done very well in the ratings game.Producers do know who would compensate their money.Sorry to say,I'm a huge Pancake fan,no matter what.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
love this couple! for some reason, pan looks so much younger. maybe the psp work. i can't wait till it comes out.
me too! when will this drama air? I'm so excited going back to my hobby of watching Thai lakorns.I've been bored with the series of dramas shown for quite some time. And I've been waiting for a Pancake-Weir tandem.I'm not gonna miss this one for sure.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The fact that the station keeps on giving her excellent projects,one after the other, is a manifestation that she's a great actress.Her previous dramas have done very well in the ratings game.Producers do know who would compensate their money.Sorry to say,I'm a huge Pancake fan,no matter what.
I'm sorry leonacharice...I'm not trying to say that I dont like pancake the reason I said that was because a lot of people were against pancake as n'ek in here...and plus I love pancake and wier...LOL.. They one of my favorite couple...so yeah I am a big fan of pancake too...so yeah I'm glad to know that you r a fan of pancake to... While a lot of people don't like her...so yeah I'm glad you r a fan of her...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry leonacharice...I'm not trying to say that I dont like pancake the reason I said that was because a lot of people were against pancake as n'ek in here...and plus I love pancake and wier...LOL.. They one of my favorite couple...so yeah I am a big fan of pancake too...so yeah I'm glad to know that you r a fan of pancake to... While a lot of people don't like her...so yeah I'm glad you r a fan of her...
There was a time not long ago,during Pancake's drama with Veerapap that I almost had some heated arguments with some people in here.They would specify (sometimes) "no offense meant" in their comments but crystal clear you'll see the negativity of what they have written.That's why I've quited posting anything in this site for quite some time. But we can't blame people if they don't like the artists we admire.They do have their own choices of actors the way we do.
By the way,don't be sorry,it's alright,no problem with your comment.I'm happy too that I've found one who loves Pancake in spite of the numerous negative criticisms against her.I just love her and Weir that much.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
There was a time not long ago,during Pancake's drama with Veerapap that I almost had some heated arguments with some people in here.They would specify (sometimes) "no offense meant" in their comments but crystal clear you'll see the negativity of what they have written.That's why I've quited posting anything in this site for quite some time. But we can't blame people if they don't like the artists we admire.They do have their own choices of actors the way we do.
By the way,don't be sorry,it's alright,no problem with your comment.I'm happy too that I've found one who loves Pancake in spite of the numerous negative criticisms against her.I just love her and Weir that much.
same here...i really dont care what other people says...as long as i know that i like them, then it ok with me....and i have got into into arguement with other before about pancake...and i dont like it at all...so as of right now i could care less about what other people have to say about pancake so yeah...im glad that you also like pancake and weir too...oh yeah.. i too can not wait to see this lakorn too!!!lol...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I translating the summary already...its not the full summary cuz I skipped some parts though.....but it should be understandable...lol

airing next monday July 12

http://sw33tpancake.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/synopsis-duay-raeng-athitarn/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY. It's going to air next week! I'm planning to watch this. I always like the clothing they give Pancake to wear, they always give her nice, pretty, and stylish clothes. She always looks pretty ^^ I hope there are going to be a lot of Weir/Pancake scenes :)

Thanks for the summary <3

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
same here...i really dont care what other people says...as long as i know that i like them, then it ok with me....and i have got into into arguement with other before about pancake...and i dont like it at all...so as of right now i could care less about what other people have to say about pancake so yeah...im glad that you also like pancake and weir too...oh yeah.. i too can not wait to see this lakorn too!!!lol...
Yeah,i don't really care about viewers' nega-write-ups against Pancake,they have the right to post anything,be it constructive or destructive. I just wanna say that my co-workers have known Pancake because she's always the topic when we talk about Thai TV stars.They like her too.

I'm so excited for the first episode on Monday! I'm not gonna miss this,by all means! No matter what,lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah,i don't really care about viewers' nega-write-ups against Pancake,they have the right to post anything,be it constructive or destructive. I just wanna say that my co-workers have known Pancake because she's always the topic when we talk about Thai TV stars.They like her too.

I'm so excited for the first episode on Monday! I'm not gonna miss this,by all means! No matter what,lol...
same here...i can not wait to watch it...