Dung Duang Haruethai

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is so good Weir is so kyote i never knew this but the boy is a good character. I like both couples they so kyote. I think Kwan sometimes is so unreasonable

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Weir is super cute in this lakorn. Does anyone know if they are going to end up together in this version?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wahhh! Epi 5 was so cute!! Kwan was so pretty too. Suay mak! New and Rotmey was cute too. Awesome so far!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Marley: The major plots are still the same so yes, Weir and Kwan will end up together.

Weir is becoming more and more handsome as each episode goes by perhaps because of his gentle and sweet character that adds cuteness to him. I've noticed that before, Kwan was pretty cute like in the lakorns like Jai Diew and Mae Khun Toon Hua but now, she's fully blooming, becoming more and more beautiful. I still like this lakorn despite Kwan having an attitude but then again, she is kidnapped and Weir hasn't been direct with her either. Anyway, I'm still waiting for episode 6.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree with you. Weit is so handsome! I can't get enough of him.

Wait, how the does the storyl line go? Believe it or not, I've never seen the original Dung Duang Harutai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, there's not much to the storyline ja. The pairs fall in love and end up not doing a trade off, which reserves the peace among the kingdoms. In this version, there are more twists like Meena, the father, and this other bad guy but basically the same major plots. Dung Duang Haruetai is a simple storyline but since it takes place in the olden days, I guess, the audience misperceives it to be a complicated story when reality, it isn't. It's mostly about love, how the leads fall in love with one another as they learn about each other. It's just that, this version, they really elaborate on the depth of the relationships whereas the older version, more serious and involved a bit more politics.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That Mena girl is so annoying ,just wanna punch her. pra aek is annoying too b/c sometimes scare to show he like nang aek in front of Mena. and he favor her too. they shouldn't have her character, in the novel it doesn't even have her character. add unnecessary character is stupid. i knew it the song in this la korn is sang by Chompoo, his voice is unique i always remember it. he wrote his own lyrics too, is always poetic . but i like the old song that he wrote for Nom+Nut version more and the guy who sang the song has very nice voice too, my sister saw me watching this la korn said pra aek and nang aek look too young and the costumes look cheap. she saw the old version with Nom+Nut that's why. and said nang aek voice is irritating annoying weak can't control her voice. 555+ but Weir looks cute. even though he doesn't match to play as a king ,i watch this b/c of him.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. I just finsihed epi 6. Weir keeps on tricking Kwan.lol. They were so cute though!! Rotmey and New had little, but still cute and sweet. The preview showed that kwan is going to hang herself because of a marriage? She she's forced to marry Weir now?

Does anyone have an translated version summary? Thai would be fine too.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
That Mena girl is so annoying ,just wanna punch her. pra aek is annoying too b/c sometimes scare to show he like nang aek in front of Mena. and he favor her too. they shouldn't have her character, in the novel it doesn't even have her character. add unnecessary character is stupid. i knew it the song in this la korn is sang by Chompoo, his voice is unique i always remember it. he wrote his own lyrics too, is always poetic . but i like the old song that he wrote for Nom+Nut version more and the guy who sang the song has very nice voice too, my sister saw me watching this la korn said pra aek and nang aek look too young and the costumes look cheap. she saw the old version with Nom+Nut that's why. and said nang aek voice is irritating annoying weak can't control her voice. 555+ but Weir looks cute. even though he doesn't match to play as a king ,i watch this b/c of him.
I agree with you!!(almost everything)...i liked the older version song better...but i guess the newer one is fine too...i think it's better than a poem(the older version was a poem of gasik, not a song...and well, i think a song of gasik is better...the pra'ek can sing anytime, but the pra'ek will look weird if he just recite a poem randomly...) my mother recognized his voice immediately too(the new one)

i do agree with your sister...because me and my mother is watching the new version and the old version...the costom are way cheaper...(for me, i think only the female costume are cheaper)...my mother told me the older version used expensive cloth...but the new one used(i dunno the word in eng) "kammayee" (the really soft cloth i think...)

my mother watch this version cos she like kwan and weir.LOL. she say both of their looks are suitable to be a princess and prince(handsome and pretty)..but just that they're not strong enough when they're protraying their characters
-------------------------

i just watched ep 6.LOL. the story is moving on and it seems that there will be more story in the next ep.which is great!! they should have added another nang'rai in the second couple...the second couple is too plain and boring(but i still like the second couple more though)...they added meena in the first couple, they shld've added a guy(hehehe) in the second couple...it adds some "spice" to the second couple.LOL. everytime the it's new and rodmay part, i always cannot get rid of my grin...they're JUST TOO CUTE!!!

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
Kwan and Weir are sooo cute!

I don't know about cloth and such but I really like the style of the clothes in the new version. I didn't think the style of the clothes from the old version were pretty, BUT I think I just favor the Europe look over the Mid Eastern ( that's what the two looks remind me of sort of)

I am just major BIAS, since Kwan is currently my favorite actress at the moment, I see no flaws in this lakorn, or at least I see them but I don't care and I think it's a great lakorn, so don't mind me! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
KristyS: Check for the summary at KwanFanClub, I believe Vanida posted it up there. But let me tell you, it's super long. :p

madzyvandy: I agree. I don't find much flaws in this lakorn. I like the different wardrobe, the leads are pretty good, and the storyline isn't as boring as before, there's actually spice to it. I like Kwan too but um, I'm not that bias ja. I still can see that Kwan is a bit annoying in this lakorn but then again, Weir and his jokes too. :lol:

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad that they'll end up together. I thought they went to their own kingdom at the end of the old version. I don't know cause I didn't watch the one with Num and Nat.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
in episode 6, i just thought new and rotmay were just so cute!
lol

weir and kwan were also pretty cute... the next episode looks really good

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
KristyS: Check for the summary at KwanFanClub, I believe Vanida posted it up there. But let me tell you, it's super long. :p

madzyvandy: I agree. I don't find much flaws in this lakorn. I like the different wardrobe, the leads are pretty good, and the storyline isn't as boring as before, there's actually spice to it. I like Kwan too but um, I'm not that bias ja. I still can see that Kwan is a bit annoying in this lakorn but then again, Weir and his jokes too. :lol:
No need, no need.lol. I couldn't wait cso I checked it out at ch7.com. ;) .Nice summary there.

Aww! Madzyvandy, I really like your banner :wub: . I'd make one too, but I don't have any decent pictures of them :( .

Wahhh! I just noticed I'm using my sis' account. Oops!

Actually, no. Meena dies at the end along with her father

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 was so cute, the scenes between Weir and Kwan were the highlights of that episode. Ohhh, Episode 7 is going to be so good. Kwan didn't get on my nerves in this episode but for sure Episode 7 when she tries to hang herself to get out of the marriage. Poor Weir, I sympathize for him so much. :(

onahc

sarNie Elites
oooh, weir is trying to marry kwan but will it happen in this version? oh and weir can't seem to give that d**n diamond pendent thingy majig to kwan can he, lol?