Dung Duang Haruethai

maijune

SarNie Adult
I'm glad that they'll end up together. I thought they went to their own kingdom at the end of the old version. I don't know cause I didn't watch the one with Num and Nat.

in the old version they does ended up together...it just that they ended it at half way like p'ek is on his way to her kingdom...it would be better if the director waited till pe'k is already get to n'ek kingdom....

about jao ying taksika's attitude towards jao luang runsikmun i had nothing to say about it because i understand both sides...why kwan is being like that because she believe she was kidnapped just to trade with his fiance...

and about vier...i don't like him back then until this lakorn...i find him cute and hot in this lakorn which i am in love with him now...maybe becuse his past lakorns he played poor character which is unattracted to me...i love rich p'ek because their role would be more interesting...i prefer lakorns that pe'k is rich and n'ek is poor instead of p'ek and poor and n'ek is rich...

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't see the old version one but the num and nat ones they did not end up together.... as stated up above they both went on to their own province/land.... which left me hanging so really hope this one gonna be a different ending....

i don't get what you typed in that last sentence, maijune.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What? Num and Nat weren't together in the old one? That's kind of sad, but in this version, they're gonna end up together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
num&nat did end up together . it end when num is on his way to nat's kingdom and she waiting for him the lakorn just didn't have a scene of them together at the very end

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Well hopefully this version has ends with them actually together and not him travelling to her kingdom. If not then I will be very disappointed. I love this lakorn!!!

sunisa

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think at times, Kwan views Weir in too much of a negative light so she doesn't consider his good deeds and respect for her at all but then again, she is kidnapped and prevented to return home so I understand why her guards are all the way up.

Haha, the marriage, I think Kwan's reaction to it as seen in the previews is a bit too dramatic. Like seriously? :huh: I thought she already liked Weir and if marriage is the only way to prevent war, shouldn't she do it? I mean, she did say that in the beginning that a Princess has a duty to their country right? Even if that means marrying a stranger and now all of a sudden, she tries to you know. :rolleyes: Whoever wrote the script isn't being too consistent with Princess Tansika. Killing oneself is worse than running away. -_- Or I guess, she may be faking the entire suicide thing for Weir to change his mind but still, that is so silly. Who wouldn't want to marry Weir? Hahah, I know I would in a heart beat. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. True, true. Hanging herself just because of that? o_O I don't think that she was thinking it clearly when she did what she did.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Or she loves him already so she becomes more upset in becoming a replacement for Rotmay. You know how people who have strong characters with a lot of pride like Princess Tansika, once they love someone, they're stubborn to admit it and they tend to misunderstand a lot so they can protect themselves. That's probably why she attempted suicide, she was probably hurt.

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
No joke, He's actually cute in this lakorn.. :blush: .. I think for me, it's just due to his character, so dashing. :)

I think Kwan is just in denial, she likes him but she doesn't want to admit it, because she's suppose to hate him since he is her kidnapper.
^ If that makes sense at all.. if you read romance books, you'd get what I'm talking about. lol

BUT soo true.. hanging herself is a little bit ..... extreme.. :wacko: :mellow:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
All n'eks are like that.lol. They don't want to admit that they're actually in love with pr'ek.hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, all nang'akes are like that but at least Kwan isn't that annoying with it though. :lol: Plus, it's reasonable on Kwan's part too; she is kidnapped and is a Princess so that is highly unacceptable.

But perhaps Kwan is faking it?