Fated to be.Ch 30

asque

sarNie Egg
yAy!!!! An update :D loved it haha now that Sam's suspicion is confirmed i wonder what he will dooo!! And Chat is so mean to Sira!! I feel bad for her

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
An MV i made for this fiction.
I know it's bad, but this is my first and....it might be my last as well.
I'll update the next chap tomorrow.

http://youtu.be/nShcZaqHhok

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry that i didn't update as i has said, i got some problem with my computer.
Anyway, here is the update

It had been one moth that Sam was watching at Chat every step, he would see him come to Sira now and then, and everytime he come Sira would go to him and asked if she could borrow Riya for the rest of the day. And it's isn't hard for a guy like him to guess what was going on, he never thought his sister would be the victim for Chat to get near with Riya and he always blame hiself for letting her marry with him even thought she didn't want from the beginning. Just because he thought that Chat was sincere and want to take responsibility for his doing.
Like every weeks that he had done in the past 3,4 week, Chat entered to the elevator to go to Sira's office without knowing Sam see him.

Sira's office
''Come in!'' Sira said as she heard knock at the door, not knowing it was Chat and when she saw him ''What are you doing here?''
''What what are you doing here?'' he ask as she should know why he was here ''You know why i'm here.''
Of course i know thought Sira. Why wouldn't she, he come here when he want to meet Riya. Now that Riya is working as Sam's secretary, he would come to her and order her to take Riya with her to a shopping round cus he want to have time with Riya. Now that she know why he was here
''I'm not going out today.'' she said quick and short which make Chat to starre at her.
''Are you sure?!'' he ask with a smirk on his face ''I don't know if your beloved brother got heartbroken.'' said with long voice. Sira stunned, don't know what to say with madness but the one thing she know for sure is she don't want to hurt her brother.
''…......I'm busy now.'' she starre at her computer not looking the one she talking with ''I'll make sure for you to get to meet Riya.'' she said with a low voice. Chat who heard like that, smiled and sat down on the chair infront her but ''Could you go wait at lobby?'' Chat look at her but he was ignored as she was still looking at her computer and taping the words. When she heard the door shuted loudly, she looked up at the door as she letting her tears to storming out from her eyes. Even though she know why was Chat coming to her office, she was happy everytime she see him but then again she have to cry everytime he come cus he was comming to her for him to meet with his love.'' Why do i have to cry over you na, Khun Chat!'' she didn't have time to wipe hers tears as Sam come in
''Cry again?'' he ask as he come to her, she didn't know what he mean cus she never know that he was always watching her and Chat everytime Chat come and he would see her cry everytime Chat left the room.'' Don't look at me with those confused look.'' he got to her and pulled her into a hug, he always thought and blame himself that his sister was crying over that guy because of him ''I'm sorry na,Sira.''
''What are you saying..''Sira looked more confused ''Why are you apoloqize me?''
''I know about Chat and Riya now...''Sira feel like her heart is stopping''...I should have listen to you in the first place, I shouldn't have let you marry him..'' Sam said as he was wiping off her tears, she sense that he was hurting and she know that he is found of Riya. Her brother never had be like he is with Riya, everytime Riya is around she would see her brother secretly smile looking at his wife that didn't know anything.
''Don't blame yourself...''Sira returned hers brother's hug.
''Let them be together..'' Sira look up at Sam but he was already looking at her''....If they love each other that much..Let them be together!'' Sira didn't say anything but nods'' You know right,...that i don't want you to get hurt.''
''Ka,P'Sam.'' Sira faked a smile''I'm sure I'll not steal other's man.''

Siam Sweet

Sira was sitting at a corner as she have done the past moth everytime she come with Chat and Riya. She can't help but to look at Chat and Riya secretly, she would see Chat smile and laugh with Riya and that make her somehow crushed and it's like she couldn't breath. As she was going outside to talk with Yot who was calling her, Chat looked at her and see her go from the table making him suspected with who she is talking with. When Riya turn and saw that Sira go outside
''Can we stop seeing each other for a time?'' she ask cus she afraid that Sam will suspect them.
''But..Why?'' he ask like he wasn't sure what he was hearing.
''I don't want to get Sam to suspect us..'' she see his face changed ''We could see at home, it's not that we are distance from each other.'' she stroked his cheek slightly ''...everytime we come we have to take Sira with us, don't you think it's not fair for her?''
''..Oh, in fact you are just beging considerate her.'' Chat smiled as he missunderstood what Riya's was saying ''Don't be, she is happy to come with us.'' Riya was about to explain but she stopped when she saw Sira come in again, Sira looked at them and make a smile as she sat down on her place.

Wongwai's port

Chat parked the car, as Sira was about to open the car door ''Wait a minute,Sira.'' Sira turn to look at him and turn to look at Riya that was sitting beside him. She saw him graped hold of Riya's hand '' I just want you to confern Riya that you are happy to come with us..'' Sira look at Riya who have an uncomportable look '' I mean Riya thought that it's not fair for you to take you with us everytime we go out. My girlfriend here is considering you.'' Girlfriend huh Sira thought yeh, Riya is his girlfriend. The one he love so much to make her be his victim to be near. She wanted to laugh at herself for letting him order her around but from today on there will never be like this anymore, she is not going to let him order her around. He can be happy with his life as she is gonna be happy with her own life.
''Thank you na Riya..'' she smile at her kindly ''..for considering me na but from now on there will not be three people that going out together but two.'' she saw Chat look at her ''You and Chat na.'' she steped out from the car as she have finish talking and go direckly in to the house. Riya look at Chat confused, aren't she afraid her brother to know about this?
''So, can we go out like usual?'' Riya nods as she look back at the house, the same with Chat. Even though he act like he didn't care but it's not like he didn't suspect What do she mean?

Sam's bedroom

As Riya entered the room she saw Sam sitting on the sofa as he was reading a book, when Sam heard the door close he greet her ''Have you great time shopping?'' Riya feel goosebumps as she heard his cold voice, as this is the first time she know he had this kind of voice.
''Ka..'' she stopped a little ''Have you eat?''
''Mmm'' Sam said short ''Sira come with you too,right?'' he close the book and put it on the table.
''Yes.'' she saw him stand up and left the room. What wrong with him? Riya thought Not just him, Sira is the same. But she didn't think much of the metter and left to bathroom.

Sira's room

Sira come out from bathroom after that she had washed hers face and saw Chat sitting on the bed as he was facing hers direction. He scared her with that face of him at first but she callmed herself and sit down infront the dressing table.
''What do you mean by not going?'' Sira didn't say anything ''Aren't you afraid that your br..'' he didn't get to finish as they heard a knock at the door. Chat smiled as he thought the one knocking at the door was Riya and go up to open ''Aww,Khun Sam.'' Sira turned to look when she heard hers brother's name and go to him.
''P'Sam, do you have something with me?'' she ask, he nods and turn to ask
''Can i lend Sira for a while?'' Chat turn to look at Sira.
''As you wish krub, Khun Sam.''

Workroom
'
'Are you ok,Sira?'' Sam asked worringly.
''I'm ok ka,P'Sam.'' Sira smiled widely at her brother, why wouldn't she be ok when she just got her freedom back.'' But, are you sure you can let them be together?'' Sam look at Sira
''Of course!'' he said quickly and that make Sira smile
''I know you too well,P'Sam.'' she hold his hand ''You love her, right?'' Sam didn't say a thing.
''I have said to you, if you want her you have to show her that you love her....she is your wife after all even though she have Chat now.''
''But what do you want me to do?'' he breathed out ''There isn't a way.''
''Yes there is,P'Sam..there is........just show her that you love her.'' she stand up to go ''I didn't mean the way they do in lakorn na.'' Sam look at her like he didn't understand what she mean cus he isn't intressting in lakorn and thought that is a waste of time to watch them. ''You know...RAPE...that isn't romantice in real life like in lakorns.'' Yes, That isn't. She know this feeling too well. ''Good night ka.''
''Good night!''

Sira's bedroom

She thought he had already sleep but to her sureprise she saw him reading a book as she entered the room. She was about to go back out but too late
''Where do you think you are going?'' Chat who was reading the book ask as he put the book beside him. Sira go to the bed side of hers and about to sleep but Chat pulled her up with both his hand graped on hers arm. He seen to be mad at her but she don't know why would he be
''Let me go!'' she tried to pull herself back but he just wouldn't let go of her ''What do you want?!''
''You said you are not going with us next time....'' he starre at her as he squeezed hers arm more '' ..don't make me mad,Sira. You think you can do as you want?''
''What do you want actually, huh?'' Sira ask don't know what this guy infront of her want, he was like he is gonna be crazy just because he can't meet with Riya and now that he have to be with her, just the two of them. He is mading at her ''Isn't it so you want to have from the first place...isn't it because of Riya that you are coming here and marrying me...Now that you can go and have time with her like you want, you come and blame and saying to me that i made you mad?'' Chat didn't know what to say, Sira have right. He is here because he wanted to be near Riya not Sira but why is he mading at her when he know she wouldn't be with them in shopping round or dinner. He let go of Sira's arm and turned to the bed of his side. What is wrong with me?.You must be crazy, Chat! He thought.

Dinningroom

Two week had passed, after that Chat had wake up and make hiself properly, he come down from upstair to dinningroom but to see nanny Wai.
''Have they all gone?'' he ask like everytime he do.
''No ka, just noo Sira.'' nanny said as she pour caffe for him ''Khun Sam and Khun Riya hasn't come down yet.''
''Wake up leaw krub.'' Sam said just after nanny Wai finish her sentence, in come Sam and Riya. ''Where is Sira?'' Riya ask and look at Chat but he look at nanny Wai like Sira might have said anything to her.
''OH, Khun noo go office early today ka.'' nanny Wai said.
''Why?.It's there some important happen?'' Sam who didn't know why his sister was going that early ask.
''I don't know...but i don't think there is cus she looks ease when she go.''
''OK krub. Emm, today we are not coming to eat lunch here na krub.'' he look at Riya who was smiling kindly at nanny Wai '' We are going to take around at ice-station/store na krub. I have to go show Riya'' Sam said.
''Ka, it's would be really exciting na ka.'' Riya who was exciting said with a wide smile on her face.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Sira's office

Sira was talking with Sam on the phone
''Ka...I know..So you won't be coming to the company then?...ka..Bye ka P'Sam!'' Sam was telling her he won't be at the company cus he will go show the ice-station/store to Riya. It's also a part of theirs business, they export the ice to other company. ''So he won't come here today..'' Sira thought of Chat that always come to her when he want to take Riya out even thought she has said they can go together alone.''That's great...my day would be better without him.''

Ice station/ store

Sam show Riya around at the ice station/ store as one of the worker fallow them for help him introduce the things that is there. Riya fallowed him and looked very intressting in what she was seeing.
''You look really intressting, Riya.'' Sam said as he turn to smile at her.
''Ka...I have never see so much ice like this before. It's really pretty!'' she said as she touch the ice.
''Khun Sam..khun Sam!'' Sam turn to look at the worker that calling his name ''Khun Trairat want to talk with you.'' Sam sense in his voice that he is worried ''He's on the phone.''
''At the office,right? Take Khun Riya with you there.'' Sam said and turn to look at the other worker that fallowed him ''You can go and do your job now..Thank you for help me with the guide.'' The worker nods and left as Sam go to the office.

Ice station/ store's office

''You can go now.'' Sam said to the worker as he entered the room.''You can sit there if you want.'' he pointed at the sofa as Riya go to sit. ''Hello krub khun Trairat, if there anything wrong?''
''How do your man do theirs job? I said i need the ice in time and they haven't show up yet!'' Sam's face become seriously when he heard that his man aren't working in time and none had said to him that there is an export today.''I had said it yesterday that i need it in time..I never thought you would dissapoint me.''
''I apoloqize for my worker..I will look at the file to see if I had an export for you today...'' he said as the same time he was looking for the file.''Ah, I'm really sorry krub,Khun Trairat..I'll make sure you got the paytment if I make you ruin your work.''
''In fact there is time if you send the ice now.'' Trairat said.
''Krub I'll go and prepare it for you.'' he hung up the phone and said ''Where is the file?'' Riya who looking at him when she saw him search for something ask
''Do you need help,Khun Sam?''
''Oh, have you see the file that i got from the worker when we come.'' Riya thought back
''The blue file,right?'' she ask and Sam nod ''I think you left it at the ice-store.'' Sam slepped himself on the forehead as he remembred that he have put it on the ice when he was showing Riya how they make the ice.''I can go take it for you.'' Riya offered when she saw Sam was standing up to go.
''Thank you krub!'' When Riya had left Sam call to one of the worker that take care of the order ''Why didn't you tell me there is an export for Khun Trairat today?'' he ask when the worker come in.
''Sorry Krub,Nai.'' the worker apoloqize ''..But you don't need to worry, I had send that export a few minute ago when i remembred.''
''I hope there won't be repaeting like this.'' the worker nods and excused hiself.
Sam waited for Riya to show up after he call Trairat that he is sending the export.''Why haven't she come back yet?'' he mumbled.
When he was out of office he meet with one of the worker.''Hi krub,Nai!'' the worker greet and he returned the greet ''Are you going home?''
''No, I just going to look for Riya at the ice store.'' the worker nods and left.

Sira's office

Sira smile at Than who had come to visit her. My day had ruined she thought when she saw him but now to think it the opposite way. Now that she talked with him and he apoloqize what he has done and said he can just be friend with her if she is not going to give him a chance, she feel like there is someone she can talk with.
''Thank you for letting me be your friend.'' he said.
''Welcome ja.'' she said happily''I'm glad you understand me.''
''Would you like to company me a lunch?'' Sira think about it before she answer
''Mmm...OK!'' Than smiled''But you have to wait untill i finish my work.''
''Don't worry, i can wait.'' Sira nods as she smiled.
''Can wait what?!'' both Sira and Than turn to see Chat. Sira look at him confused of what he doing here, Than turn to look at Sira before he said
''Oh, I ask Sira to accompany me to dinner..''Sira look at Than ''..And she agree.''
Chat come to Sira as he wanted to yell at her, Sira who was in sureprise ask ''What are you doing here? Didn't Ri.....'' Sira stopped when she remember that Than was with them. ''Than, Could you go wait me at the lobby. I'll be there on a few minute.'' She asked to Than because she don't want him to hear what she was going to talk with Chat even thought she suspect he could had already know from Lada. After that Than had left
''Didn't Riya said to you that she is going with P'Sam to see the ice store?'' Chat was sureprised that she knew, he didn't think Sam would call and tell her but he make it like they haven't said to him.
''It is?'' he said with a long sound ''...They haven't said to me.''
''Mmm..'' Sira thought why wouldn't they tell him ''..Now you know. You can go home.''
''Couldn't i fallow with you?'' he ask, it's like Sira wont let him fallow so he begin ''I'm lonely at home, I hasn't eat anything cus i thought i would come and go eat with Riya.'' Sira look at him tired, she might never be free from him she thought.
''Ok.''

Ice store

Sam who come look for Riya was stuck with Riya in the ice store cus he didn't know that the lock of the store inside was broken. He has ask her if she have the mobile cus he has his on the desk at the office, he got the answer from her that she has leave hers phone at home cus it's run off battery. They has been sitting here half an hours now, Riya who has been sitting here more than him seen pale down. He has give her his jacket as he hiself was shaking.
''Sorry.'' he said before he pulled her into his arm ''If i didn't do like this we might die before they find out we are here.'' Riya didn't say anything as she huged him back, in fact she wanted to do it long time ago when she saw he was shaking. She somehow feel that she is safe with him around her in a time like this, she didn't even miss Chat like she does everytime she is in trouble.
''I …'' Riya look up to Sam''..I hope they will find about we stucking here soon.'' Without saying a word, thightned Sam his arm that holding around her.
''I'm sorry that i make you in trouble.''
''It's not your fault.'' she sense that Sam was going to unconscious cus his head was falling on hers head. ''Khun Sam!..khun Sam!..'' she tried to wake him but no use ''Khun..Don't be anything, ok.! Hold on..Khun.'' she feel like she wanted to cry.
''Khun Sam!'' Riya look at the voice and smiled happily, they are saved. The worker that Sam once meet before he come to find Riya has come with one more worker ''Help Khun Sam, Ai Mek!'' he turn and said to the other one who was putting stick to remind the door open before he turn to Riya ''Are you ok?''
''Ka! Take Khun Sam to hospital quickly!'' she said worrigly.

Siam Sweets

Than who was angry that Chat fallowed with him and Sira, starre at Chat like he want to eat Chat up but Chat just ignore like there is nothing and eat his lunch. Than couldn't say anything cus he don't want to upset Sira and he know he has to calm down hiself a bit if he want to win Sira back.
''I see that you are eating the same dish. Is that still your favrite?'' Than ask Sira.
''I don't like to change something so easily.'' Sira said smiling.
''So I have chance?!'' Sira look up at Than who was asking her a chance and become serious '' Haha, I got you!'' he laughed slightly knowing Sira might being upset ''I'm just kidding.'' Sira nods, Chat who know indeed Than mean as he said chuckle cus Sira didn't play along.
'' She has change about you.'' Sira look at Chat ''That's why she is married to me, right Sira?'' Chat was showing Sira belong to him which make Than angry. Sira see the pic of Chat and Riya appear in hers mind and said madly
''I married you..'' Chat smirk at Than but to look back at Sira immedialy'' Cus i have no choice!'' Than smirked back at Chat which make Chat mad but more mad at Sira that could say such a thing like that infront of Than. ''Want to give him hope,huh! He thought as he was jealous of Sira.

Hospital

''Where is Riya?'' Sam who wake up and didn't see Riya ask with worried face. The worker that send him to hospital come to him.
''Khun Riya said she is going to call your sister.'' Sam look at the worker
''How did i end up here?''
''Ai Mek was looking after you to said the lock inside the store was broken..'' the worker begin to tell'' So when I meet him I asked who he is looking at, to know it's you. So I take him there to see you are unconcious. Khun Riya seen really worried about you.'' Sam smiled a little ''So we take you here.''
''Thank you! Tell Ai Mek that i thanks him too.''
''Krub, Nai!'' the worker look at the door as he heard the door open'' I'm leaving now so you can rest..Bye krub, Khun Riya.''
''Bye ka! And thank you for helping us.'' Riya looked till the door close and turn to come to Sam ''Are you ok,Khun Sam?''
''Krub.'' Sam smiled weakly as the same time he was feeling shame that the one who sleep on hospital bed was not Riya but himself even thought he is a man. ''Riya, Are you ok?''
''Kaa! It's because of you..'' she smiled ''..If not you..I might be the one sleeping in the bed. Thank you very much naka,Khun Sam.'' Sam just smile kindly at her before he sneeze out loud ''Oh, I have call to Sira and tell her that we might not go home.''
''We?'' Sam ask confused
''Yes, I'll be taking care of you.'' Riya said even thought she feel like hers face is burning.
''…..I think you should go and rest. You yourself isn't strong as well.'' he said worried ''I think i should call Sira to come and look for me instead.''
''Don't...don't call her, she might be tired doing the work at the company now. I'm fine..Let me take care you.'' she beg cus she wanted to do something for him as he helped her today and have to sleep at the hospital.
''Ok krub.'' Riya smiled happily before she come and put the blanket on him.''Thank you krub,Riya.''

Sira's bedroom

''Riya won't come home today.'' Sira said as Chat enter the room.
''Where is she?'' he ask.
''There is something happen and my brother got to sleep and look for his condition in hospital. So she offered to look for him.'' she said with a little madness as she saw how worried he was over Riya. Just one day he is like this, how would he be if she go from him? Sira thought with a little sadness.
''Why don't you go and take care of your brother yourself?!'' is was not a ask but almost a yell.
''Have you forgot?!..I'm just his sister but Riya is his wife! She have to take care of him, it's a wife job!'' she yelled back.
''Don't dare to yell at me like this again!'' he starre at her before he go and shut the door behind him.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Another 5 days has passed, so here is the next chap that i got

Sam's bedroom

Sam had come from the hospital to come and look his condition at home instead cus he didn't like sitting at the hospital all day long. This past days Riya has take care of him very well, she would remind him to eat his medicine and bring him some porridge.
''Thank you krub, Riya.'' Sam said after that he drank water ''I think i'm full now.''
''Ka, you eat very well today.'' she said as she was talking with a baby boy and that make Sam chuckle.
''Ehh, I don't think you shouldn't eat sugar anymore na ka P'Sam'' both Sam and Riya turn to look and see Sira at the door with a lip that hanging from ear to ear.
''Why woul..'' Sam didn't finish his sentence as Sira said
''I didn't mean to come like this but i see the door was open so I thoght it's ok not to knock.'' Sam eyed at her of hers acting.
''Always know what i'm going to say in advance..'' Riya smiled at the two sibling that seen to know everything about one another ''..And what with not eating sugar?''
''Aww, It's cus i don't want you to get diabetes..'' Both Sam and Riya look at her confused ''….You guys are already too sweet!'' she laughed slightly seeing both Sam and Riya got shy before excused herself.
''Don't listen to her.'' Sam said as he saw Riya was all red.

Kitchen

As Sira was waiting for nanny Wai to make her dessert, she was thinking about Chat that hasn't show up from the day that Sam come from hospital. She can't help but to think that Chat might had fight with Riya cus she saw the day when her brother come home from hospital, Chat has pulled Riya with him to talk and after that he has never showed up again.
''Khun noo ka..Khun noo..'' nanny Wai call Sira who was in a deep thought ''Khun noo ka!..'' she shaked slightly at Sira's arm with make Sira come to reality
''Ka...Ka, nanny.''
''What are you thinking?'' asked with worried face ''I have call you several time.''
''Sorry ka, nanny.'' Sira looked down and saw the dessert that nanny Wai made for her ''Mmm, It look delicious and.. very flavorous.''
''Have khun Chat call you?'' nanny Wai ask cus she hasn't see Chat lately.
''….He might have work to do.'' Sira said cus she don't know what to say more than that.
''When we are husband and wife, we have to talk with one another to solved the problem naka. Don't just let is be like you don't care.'' When Sira saw nanny Wai's face that is full of worried, she don't know what to say
''Ka, nanny.. I'll give him a call.''
''Good ka, now eat!'' nanny Wai said as she patted Sira's head.

Riay who happen to come down to leave the plate heard what nanny Wai said and got a different way of view. Yes, I shouldn't have down like what I'm doing to Khun Sam and Sira. How dissapointing would my parents be if they know the truth. I should talk with Chat and solve this problem, She thought.

Food house

Riya was waiting for Chat to show up after that she have call him to meet with her. Is was the first time he picked up her call after that she have tried to call him in a week. Riya don't know if she could handle it herself on the thing she is gonna to say him but she hope she'll be ok and Chat could understand her cus she was doing the right thing for all. She saw Chat enter in and smiled at him kindly but he just come in straight and sat down
''Say what you want to tell.'' he said short cus he is still mad at her that she care about Sam when Sam was sick and she never call him after that they had faught the day Sam come back home from hospital.
''…..........................'' silence, Riya didn't know what to say seeing his mad face.
''Are you going to tell?!''
''...Are you still mad at me?'' he didn't say anything as he looked out the window ''I'm sorry if i make you feel bad. I..i just want to say..'' she breathed in as he looked her ''..we should break up.''
''What?!'' Chat almost jumped from his seat ''….....break up?'' his face that was mad just a few sekund ago become sad.
''I..I have think about us and i think...we shouldn't be unfaithfult to Sira and Khun Sam..After all we are married to them and they are too good for us to betray them.''
''….Are you found of Ai Sam!'' Chat said with madness ''Huh, are you found of him?!''
''Chat!..'' Riya look at the man infront of him with madness as well '' It's not that..I just thought we shouldn't betra..''
''Just shut up! Riya.'' Chat said, his voice was trembling. And as he was coming for something he ask ''If is not Sam..It's Sira, right?...I knew it, she said something to you right?''
''...No! That is not because of Sira either.'' Riya explain '' Don't involved them in ours metter...we break up cus i don't want to dissapoint my parents and i thought it's time we make something for them.''
''...Fine!'' he stand up '' Want to break up?!..Then we are finish.'' and left, leaving Riya looking at him with sadness that he couldn't understand her.

The Wongwai-Livingroom

''Are you ok, Riya?'' Sira ask seeing Riya is not presence and look like she is looking at something that is not here. She have been like this after two days ago that she come back from shopping that she say. Sira call her again when Riya didn't answer which make Riya to come to reality ''Emm, Sorry..Are you ok?''
''Yes..yes, i am.'' Riya smiled kindly at Sira ''Do you want help with something that you call me?''
''Oh, No. You just seen to you know...'' she smiled ''Eh, nothing..But you could tell me if you want help from me.''
''Thank you na Sira. You are really good to me.''
''You're welcome..After all you are my sister in law!'' She chuckle seeing Riya got shy '' I'll go to company, are you coming along?''
''Yes, I think so. It's not good beging a secretary and skip to go to work. Boss could get into problem not knowing what is up in line for him today.'' Sira smile at hers accuracy.
''P'Sam is really lucky, to have you as both secretary and wife.''
''Are you guy leaving now?'' Nanny Wai ask as entering the room.
''Ka nanny! See you at dinner naka.'' Sira said.
''Bye ka, nanny.'' Riya said as the old lady nods.

The Wongwai-Kitchen

Sira entered the room as she come from the company to eat lunch, Sira come alone cus Riya had said she will be going at her parent to visit and Sam offered to fallow with her. She smiled at herself thinking about Sam when he offered to fallow with Riya. ''Really want to make point to mother – father in law na P'Sam.'' she thought.
''Nanny ka!'' she call out when she didn't see nanny Wai but no answer ''Oh, maybe she is out.''

Sira's bedroom
She got stunned as she entered the bedroom cus there she saw Chat who was sitting on the bed with his head looking down. As soon as he heard the door open he looked upp but more like a starre and that make Sira somehow fear of those eyes.
''...Where has you been?'' Sira ask worrigly even thought she was feeling afraid of him.
''…...........''
''Oh, are you ok?'' she ask again but this time Chat stand up and come to her and she could sense the smell of ''..Are you drunk?''
''Drunk?!..Yehh, I am. Have problem?'' he is cold as he spoke.
''…. No. I..i ..'' Chat smirked and laughed at hers fear ''I think i should go now.'' But too late he had already graped hers both arm.
''You wouldn't go anywhere!...'' Sira turned the other side as she feel his breath which smell alcohol ''...You said Riya to broke up with me,right?! You make her broke up with me!'' Sira couldn't believe what she was hearing.
''Riya broke up with you?'' she ask to make sure that she was hearing right.
'' Don't act like you didn't know!'' he shouted '' You think you can order her to do what you want, acting all innocent!'' Sira was mad at his frustration
''I didn't know anything about the broke up between you guys!'' she try to pull her arm back ''..And stop blame me. Maybe she just know that WHO is good for her...Let me go!''
''You think she would chose someone that she just meet 4 moth instead of me who she have know for years! Don't be stupid, Sira.'' he yell at her.
''Have you never heard LOVE DOES NOT NEED TIME?'' she look at his face that changed of confusion and that made her laugh ''Hihi. Why making that face? Sad that she is chosing my brother over you?'' she don't know why she say that but she know that it's making him hurt but it's nothing compare to he hurting her.
''Stop it,Sira!'' he sqeezed hers arm.
''Why! Are you hurting?!'' she won't stop.
''I say stop it!'' as he finish his sentence, without knowing he slaped her of rage. Sira couldn't believe he just slaped her, tears slide down hers cheek without knowing the reason. Chat was also sureprise by his acting ''I..Sira, I..'' he was about to apoloqize but Sira just look at him with painful eyes as she wiped the blood from the corner of her lips.

The Krit's -Dinnigroom

Mr Krit, Khun Ratree, Riya and Sam was eating after that Khun Ratree said the maid to prepare the food. Sam seem to enjoy his plate
''Why don't take noo Sira with you guys?'' Ratree ask.
''Sira had promised nanny Wai to go eat at home, that's why.'' Sam said ''Oh, Khun naa If you have time pls visit us again.''
''We would like to'' said Mr Krit and add ''How is Sira and Chat doing?'' Riya look at Sam and then hers father.
''They are doing fine krub, Khun aa.''
''Not Naa or aa, just call us Mom and Dad.'' said Khun Ratree.
''Krub na..Oh,mom.''
''How is Riya at the company?'' Mr Krit ask '' Are you happy with the jobs, Riya?''
''Ka, dad.''said Riya, who was feeling uncomportable the moment they spit out Chat's name cus she know that hers parent may thinking as they was doing but not anymore, that they are seeing each other.
''Riya is really helping me with the works at the company, she is great helper.'' Sam add cus he sense that she was feeling unease. Riya look at the man that protect and resposibility to her with happiness in the eyes. He really care about me, she thought.

The WongWai's Circle Company- Sam's office

''How are you, Riya?'' Sam ask as Riya look at him confused ''I mean..I see you beging quest after that we come from your parents house, are you ok?''
''Oh ka, I'm ok.'' Riya said and Sam just smiled at her before looking back at his work ''Thank you ka, Khun Sam.''
''Huh?'' Sam look up at her ''Did you say anything?''
''No..no, i didn't.'' Riya lied as she feel hers cheek burn and look at the computer avoiding his eyes contact, Sam chuckle even thought he didn't hear what she said but he know she said something to him.

Sira's bedroom

Sira was sitting infront the mirror as she make up herself after that she showered, Chat was sleeping on the bed with his arm crossed upon his head. He hasn't said anything to her from the moment she get up from the bed after beging advantage of him and till now that she come from the shower all dressed up and about to leave. Sira got angry that he couldn't even say he's sorry by his doing and as Chat get up from the bed, wrapping a towel around his manhood to go to the bathroom
''You think i'm happy by beging taken advantage of you?!'' hers voice was trembling, showing that she is really hurting by his doing. Chat turned to look at her from the door of the bathroom ''...I can love..I can feel the pain but..but all you care is Riya. You even married me just because you want to be near Riya!'' Chat was sureprise by hers acting and word as he sense hers pain ''..You give the reason you marry me out of responsibility, that's just bullshit!...You never know how i'm suffering here...inside here!'' she pointed at hers heart. Chat was stunned by hers act but all he say is
''..Want me to love you?!..want me to say i love you?.Ok!...I love you!'' Sira wanted to laugh
''…..Just say I love you to someone didn't mean that it's love. Love is love and I don't want your stupid love!''
''What did you just say!..Huh?'' he was about to go to her but change his mind ''You think I want to give my love to a stupid girl like you?.Just to let you know, My love is for Riya only! Get it in your darm mind!'' with that he left to bathroom with madness not knowing it's because of she calling his love for stupid or cus he saw her hurting. Sira cry out silently as she hold her mout to not let him hear that she was crying as flashback was running in hers mind.

Flashback

''Let me go!'' Sira said after that she tried to go but Chat pulled her into a hug.'' You can't do like this to me!''
''Why?! You are my wife.'' Sira look up at him from his hug as he is looking down at her ''Isn't that what you want..to be my wife.'' he smirk and don't give her time to think as he begin to kiss hers neck.
''..What are you doing?!'' Sira yell with fear and try to push him from her ''You can't do it to me!....Mm'' But the one that kissing her didn't bother to listen as he shut her up with his lips on hers. He don't know what he was doing but he know that something inside from him need something from her, who names Sira. ''Pls, Don't..'' Sira beg as she tried to get up from the bed after that he pushed her down and pinned her with his whole body.
''I'm doing as you want...Aren't you the one who want to be my wife that you could die?!'' after that he said he kissed her fully lips, Sira let hers tears slide down as she knew he wouldn't let her escape from him.

End flashback

The Wongwai – Dinnigroom

Sam, Sira and Riya was sitting at the table eating, Sira didn't say anything as she look now and then at her brother and Riya that placing the food to one another in adore. Even thought she is feeling not good, seeing her brother happy make her happy as well and she is also happy that Riya break up with Chat and come to take care for Sam instead.
''Noo Sira, did you met with Chat when you come home at lunch?'' nanny Wai ask cus she met with Chat before she go to shop things to cook. Sam look at his sister that changed the face after hearing Chat's name.
''Are you ok, Sira?'' Riya also sense the same thing.
''Yes!.I'm fine.'' she faked a smile ''I didn't met him ka,nanny. He might leave already when i come home.''
''Are you sure you are fine?'' Sam ask again unsure.
''Ka.''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for d update.. I love your story but I really hate chat now.. poor sira..
Ahaha, don't hate him now! Yeah Sira is the one who i feel pity the most, now that Riya is changing from Chat.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

The Wongwai's Circle Company - Sam's office

''Have you seen Chat?'' Sam ask Riya who look at him immedialy like she was scared of something and Sam know what it was ''I mean if you have meet him the other day.''
''…..I have met him 2-3 days ago.'' Riya said ''But i don't know where he is now.''
''Do you know some place that he would like to go?'' Sam ask who was already scared that he would know the thing between her and Chat. She didn't answer as she didn't know what to say. Sam smirked when he saw her uncomportable ''Could you call him for me?'' Sam saw Riya was about to cry of uneasiness and he don't want to tease her more ''You can find the number in the phone book.''
''Ka.'' she picked up the phonebook.
Riya na Riya, if you are that scared for me to find out about you and Chat, why go out with him? Sam thought as he smiled looking at the one calling Chat.

Yot's bedroom

Sira come to talk with Yot cus she don't know who to turn to, she know her brother and Riya could have her but because she don't want Sam to feel more guility about he made her marry Chat and now she have to go trough the advantage of Chat or she don't want Riya to be sad even thought she know they have broke up.
''I don't know what to do anymore, Yot.'' Sira let out her cry as she finish telling Yot all about how Chat got involved with her.
''Take is easy, Sira. I know this is hard for you but i know you are not the weak one. You can handle it.......do as your heart desire.'' Yot hug her and pated slightly at hers back.
''But i don't know if i'm strong enough to go trough this.'' Sira said wiping hers tears ''..I don't know what he want or i don't even know why he is doing this to me.'' Yot didn't say anything as she pated hers back in silence.

The Wongwai's workroom

Chat was sitting infront of Sam who was his love enemy, as first when he heard Riya's voice he thought Riya would restart the relationship between them but he was wrong. She was just calling him as Sam asked her to do and that make him angry that she was listening to Sam.
''I didn't see you at home this past week.'' Sam begin as it look like his brother in law that is the same age as him seem to want to eat him up ''Actually, you come home yesterday said nanny.'' Chat nods as he don't bother to talk with Sam. ''What make you not wanting to come home? It's that Sira or Riya?'' he go to the subject he want to talk Chat with.
''How got Riya involved here?'' Chat ask as there is nothing going on between him and Riya.
''You really is...'' he wanted to say dumb but ''..you didn't even suspect a little why Sira wouldn't fallow with you and Riya when she is afraid that i'll know and got hurt?'' Chat looked at him confused
''Don't tell me you...''Sam nods.
''I have to praise my sister that is strong enough to make herself be victim to make you be near Riya by marrying you.'' Sam smiled as he was blaming hiself ''Oh sorry, i was wrong...you was the one who treated her by taking advantage of her worrying for me.''
''Is that all you want to say?'' Chat ask without feeling guility
''I want you to come home!'' Sam said ''I don't want to see Sira got hurt, even thought i know she is already. I know you love Riya but Sira is your wife now.''
''Want to know why i don't want to come here?!'' Chat ask as he was irritated ''Because Riya has broke up with me, she said she don't want to be unfaithful to you!'' Sam's eyes got bigger ''If Riya is not wanting me i don't want to be here!''
''But you can't forgot that Sira is here at home waiting for you!'' Sam yelled ''She is your wife, for god sake!''
''I and her are husband and wife just on the papper! I don't love her and I'm marrying her just to near Riya.'' Chat got up and go to the door
''And what about you taking advantage of her?! You said you will take resposibility!'' Sam yelled as Chat opned the door, there stood Riya stunned with two glases on the washer. That's why Sira was marrying him, she had no choice she said. thought Riya.
''Riya, I..'' Chat's face turned the other side with Riya's hand strength.
''How could you?!'' she put down the washer on a table near her ''How could you use other to get what you want?'' Riya can't believe the man she has praised all the time is doing something she can't think of he would do.
''Am i wrong that i love you and do like this?!'' Riya look at Sam ''He know all about us already. He didn't do anything cus he didn't care what you are doing.'' Chat said as he want Riya to be angry at Sam.
''Because i care i didn't say anything..''Sam who was standing there seeing the two fight said ''Chat, you have to know that love isn't alway taking. Giving and let the person we love be happy with the one they love is true love.'' Riya got all red as she heard him say he love her, not in direct way but she can know by his word that he love her. Chat got angry seeing Riya got all red of Sam's word and left. He had just take 5-6 step he saw Sira standing, on the look of hers face he knew that she heard all of the coversation. She faked a smile at him but he just go pass her like she wasn't standing there. Even thought she know Chat is in her life cus of Riya, she got hurt everytime he ignore her and everytime he go to her to meet up with Riya. Why does i have to love a guy like you na,Chat! Sira thought as she wiped hers tear that slide down hers cheek.

At Bar

Chat was drinking as he was very depressed of the things happen at home, there was girls that smiling at him as they want him to accompany them but he just smile back and drink his.
''Do you need company?'' Chat turn to see
''Lada!.Yeh, maybe you can make me feel better. If you want.'' Lada smiled, she is glad that she come here to meet her friend. Chat has been ignoring him when he was with Riya and now that he invite her she shouldn't miss it.
''If you wait me one secound.'' she said as Chat nods at her. Lada go outside the bar and call her friend to say she won't be accompany her cus she saw hers important victim. ''Now I will make you mine again, My Chat!''

Lada's condo

''Mmm..Cha..Chat! Wait..wai..mmm..'' Lada try to stop Chat who was kissing her like he was starving. ''Chat!..'' she smiled as Chat look at her with the eyes that tell how much he want her ''Just wait a minute.'' Chat let go of her as he was resting beside her.
''What are you doing?'' he ask when he saw Lada was doing something but didn't know what, even though he was drunk he is still concious.
''I just send my friend a message..'' she lied, what she was doing was opening voice recorder on the phone that she was thinking to send to Riya. ''You seem to can't wait anymore..'' she said
''Yeh, come here.'' he pated the bed showing where he want her
''Miss me that bad!'' she make a laugh like she was really happy.
''I miss you...miss you very much!'' he said and pulled her to him as she faked a scream. As soon as he got her, he begin to kiss as she moan.
''Chat!...baby, i love you!..mm'' she said as she smiled, thinking Riya would shock to dead if she heard those sound of them moaning.
'' I love ..I love you too.'' Chat said as he was breathing hard of the pleasure that she give him. Lada smiled with happiness as she got the words she want Riya to hear. She kissed her and let him do what he want with her body as she didn't ask anything more.

The mall

Riya was taking Sira with her to shopping as Sam had asked, she can't believe that a playfull girl like Sira could be this quest. Even thought Sira did say it wasn't because of Chat but both Riya and Sam knew Sira was lying. Riya was angry at Chat that he could make a girl suffer like this, if Sira's pain compare to hers she would say hers is much much more little. How could you been irresponsible na, Chat!

''Sira, want to eat dinner? I think we have already buy what we want.'' Riya ask after that they has been walking and walking.
'' If you treat.'' Sira said smiling even thought hers eyes wasn't playing along.
''Of course! You even accompany me here.'' Riya smile back as they heard
''Hey guys!'' they turned to see Lada with Chat that she were holding hand. Sira turn to look at Riya and was sureprise that she didn't even saw a glimps of pain on Riya's eyes that where always full of pain whenever she saw Lada come to see Chat. ''Sorry! I didn't mean to na,Sira.'' she apoloqize as she saw Sira looking at they holding hands. ''..And sorry that Chat didn't go home to you lastnight.'' Even thought Lada was saying because she want to hurt Riya, the one hurting wasn't Riya but Sira. Sira saw Chat's eyes was on Riya, he didn't even look at her which make her sad.
''That's ok!'' Sira smiled as much as she could put on''....I let you lend him.'' she saw Lada face went red with madness and that make her smile even more. Chat turn to look at her , she smile at him ''..In fact I really have to thanks you for making me less tired of a man who didn't know the word enough. Thank you na,Lada.'' she turn to look at Riya ''Should we go?''
''Wait, Sira!'' Sira and Riya turn to look at her ''Thank you for letting me lend Chat na,my friend. Actually, even if you don't lend me him he will come to me, right Chat?'' Chat look at Riya
''Yes, why wouldn't i come to you.'' he said cus he wanted to make Riya jealous but all Riya do was looking at Sira. Because Riya look he looked also and saw Sira's eyes that starring at him, he feel like those eyes was hurting him. Sira turn to smile at Riya as she turn to go. Lada sense also that there was something going on, she thought she would see Riya's painful eyes but no. The one with painfull eyes wasn't Riya but Sira, Lada smiled as she know she got more to play with.
''Riya seem like she didn't care about you come with me.'' she said to make Chat spit out the truth and the answer she got make her happy
''Why would she care when she already broke up with me.''
Then the sound clip wasn't for you, Riya.Want to know what would Than say when he heard the news i got for him,hehe.

Sira's office

''Why are you doing this to me, Chat?..why?'' Sira mumbled as she was squezzing hers phone, the tears was showering hers cheek. She was always waiting for Chat to show up but no. She didn't even see his shadow at either house or company. She last saw him was when she go shopping with Riya and it has already passed a moth. ''You really isn't caring about me.'' She has got the sound clip from Lada that was means for Riya in the first place. Lada has send to her as Than said after that she tell him about theirs meeting at the mall. ''If we can't go together..Let it end here!'' Sira feel like she wanted to vomit as she feel light-headed.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really need to caught up on this story. Now that I'm back. lol

I love your FF trailer and your new poster.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It took me a few hours to finally caught up to this story.

OMG every chapter is getting so good. I can't wait for the next chapter. OMG is Sira pregnant!!! I hope she keep the baby as a secret and make Chat suffer. I feel so sad for Sira to go through the bad thing that happening to her because of Chat.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

The Wongwai's – Livingroom

Sira was waiting for the person she was waiting to come, this will be the first time she see him again after that he disappeared more than a moth and this might also be the last time for them to see each other. She has been thinking about it and she thinks this is the best solution for both him and herself. She smiled at lips as she saw him enter the room with nanny Wai behind him.
''Thank you for comming, Khun Chat!'' she said ''Nanny ka, could you bring some water or juice for him.'' nanny Wai nods and left
''What is that you want to talk with me?'' Chat ask, he make her feel like she is some stranger for him. Yeh, of course! If Riya wasn't married with Sam they would be stranger. She smile at herself for dreaming a dream that never will come true, Chat isn't seeing her in his eyes and that is the truth. He would never love her.
''Are you that impatient?'' she laughed slightly making Chat look at her with confused eyes of her acting.''Could you fallow with me to do merit today?''
''That is?!'' Chat almost yelled.''Thanks krub, nanny.'' he thanked the old woman as she put the glas of water down.
''I will tell you the important thing after we come from the temple.''

Wongwai's Circle Company - Sam's office

''Krub, nanny....Krub..Do you know what is that important thing she talk about?...No problem krub...Thanks krub. Nanny. Can you pls go listen what she will tell Chat when they come home...Krub, Bye!'' Sam hung up the phone and Riya come to him.
''Is anything wrong?'' she ask as she hold his arm.
''Hhmm, worry lar krub?'' he ask her back without answering her quesstion with a smirk, Riya and he has been living as husband and wife now that he tell her he love her. Riya also said she think she to love him. After that they have confess theirs love to one another, Riya has always be by his side. She would ask and help him if he has problem and she help to take Sira with her to shopping round if she saw Sira was sading.
''Khun Sam, don't look at me with those eyes. Can you answer my quesstion now?'' she ask as she pout at him which make him pulled her to a hug. ''Ahh..'' she screamed when Sam kissed on hers cheek.
''Ok krub ok...'' he smile as he saw her got shy ''Nanny said Sira call Chat to go meet with her and said she has important thing to tell him.''
''So you want to know what it was?'' Riya ask knowing hers husband well and Sam didn't deny as he nods.
''I want to know what is that important thing.'' Riya nods as she too want to know.

Temple

''I want to go give the food to fishes, are you coming?'' Sira ask as they come out from the temple, Chat didn't say as he go before her. ''Don't talk with me, just don't miss me when we are apart.'' Chat turn to look at her, Sira just smiled kindly at him ''We better go now to give the fishes foods...and you got to know the important thing sooner.''

''Ouch!'' Sira go to help the little girl up ''Are you ok...Did you hurt anywhere?'' she ask as she search bruise on the girl that just fall down.
''...It didn't hurt ka naa.'' the little girl said with a cry voice even thought she said she didn't got hurt. Chat look at Sira who was helping the girl and didn't notice that hers foods she get for the fishes was falling down the water without she need to get it herself. He chuckled at her godness without knowing. Even thought he has been married with her for 4 moth not counting the past moth that he was with Lada, he thinks Sira has been a really good person to him. Even thought he didn't love her because he knew the one he love is Riya, he didn't hate her either. He sometime thought he wouldn't has done what he done to her. ''We are going home, right?'' he ask her when she turn to look at him after that the little girl left.
''I thinks so. Looks like the fishes is full now.'' she said smiling as she look at the foods that has fall down on the water fron the source.

Than's condo

''What do you think Sira will do when she get the clip?'' Lada ask Than who was saticfied.
''She will sure divorce with him.'' said Than who know his ex well '' Sira won't be with a guy that don't love her when she know he is loving someone else. And the clip didn't only say he love you but more than that. You also know why Sira broke up with me.''
''Hihi, of course! Cus she saw you and me having affair.''

The Wongwai – Livingroom

Nanny Wai places the glases of juice on table and smiled to Sira before she go and secretly hide herself behind the corner at the door, making Sira and Chat think she left already. Sira picked the envelope from hers purse.
''Here..'' Sira give to Chat ''I have already signed.'' Chat look at Sira confused before he took them to open.
''Divorce papper?'' nanny Wai who was listening widen hers eyes. Chat look at Sira ''What do you mean?''
''I thought it's time we divorce. Althought i had make you signed one years before we will divorce, i guess you want to be free now.'' Sira smile as she explain.'' Riya has broke up with you but i thinks you want to be with Lada now.''
''Lada?!..'' He ask confused to what Lada got involved, Sira gave him her phone.
''Maybe you will know when you listen the sound clip there.'' Chat play the clip as he remembered the day he was with Lada. Nanny Wai go from there as she don't want to hear the sound that was coming from the phone.

Sam's office

''Divorce lar krub?!...Krub, I guess she choose the best for her.'' Sam said on the phone as Riya was standing beside him as she try to listen together with him .''...Krub..I'll go and talk with her..Bye Krub.''
''Do you thinks she was doing the best thing for her?'' Riya ask worried.
''Hhmm, I thinks so. I have to go talk with her tonight.''
''Ka.''

The Wongwai – Livingroom

''So it's done now.'' Chat gave Sira the envelope back. He also thought that is best for he and Sira to divorce cus he was here in this house cus of Riya. He don't want to hurt her or miss hers chance by having him as husband to meet a better man and starts a new life.''I apoloqize that Lada send you that stupid clip.''
''It's ok!'' Sira smiled '' Have a good life with Lada!'' Even thought she feel like she can't breath, she wished for him and Lada. Chat smiled at Sira for the first time that he has been here today.
''You too!'' Chat said, he also feel that his heart was somehow hurting.

Sira's bedroom

Sam come to talk with Sira about Chat and her. As she heard knocks on the door Sira got up from her bed, wiping tears and go open the door for Sam and faked a smile. Sam who already know how she was feeling trough hers red eyes pulled her to a hug as Sira let out hers cry.
''Sorry ka,P'Sam.'' she said wiping hers tears after a few minute of crying on his shirt which is now showing a circle of wet.
''Why are you crying? You are not someone who cry over something that you have decide.'' Sam said stroking hers head. Sira saw his worried eyes and that make her hug him.
''I don't know ka P'Sam. I don't know why is isn't like everytime...I..'' Sira has already thought about it, if she can get over him and the answer she got yesterday was yes. Now it seem like yesterday and today isn't the same answer she got.
''I know Sira, i know..Sorry that i can't help you...'' Sam kissed on hers hair with loveful ''...I can't help you even though i'm older than you and you are my sister.''
''No problem ka. I thinks we are not destined to be together.'' she smile at him''...But i thinks you and Riya is destined from heaven.'' Sam smiled as he eyed at her. Sira tried to smile at him but she feel like the world around her was spining, as the same time there was something coming up from hers stomach.
''Sira, are you ok?!'' Sam ask as he come to help Sira who was about to fall.
''Auhh, I think i have to rest. I haven't eat at all today.'' Yes, she couldn't eat anything. The things that she like to eat now become a thing that smell really bad in hers nose. She tried to eat to have something in hers stomach but everytime she eat, she would puke it out. This has actually happned like one week now but she was to lazy to go to hospital as she was thinking it would go over.
''Lay down.'' Sira do as she been told and Sam put blanket on her before he left. ''Good night na, Nong love.''
''Night ka, Sood Lor!'' Sam smiled at hers comment.

Lada's condo

''Chat ka, I love you na.'' Lada who just wake up said to Chat that was dressing.
''I know..'' Chat said as he come to kiss her ''Thank you for making me feel better last night.''
''Ka, I'm glad to help.'' she said returning his kiss.
''I have to go. See you, Lada!'' Chat said as he go to the door.
''See you ka.''

Sira's bedroom

Nanny Wai come up to wake up Sira, she knocked a few knock but Sira didn't open so she go in to see if Sira have been something but no Sira on the bed. She look at the bathroom that she can heard water falling on the sink but there is also something else. She go near and close hers ears at the door to hear Sira vomit.
''Khun noo ka, Khun noo!'' she call Sira worried and heard the water close.
''Ka nanny.'' Sira opned the door and come out.
''Are you ok?'' the old woman ask.
''Ka.'' Sira said smiling kindly at her '' But I don't know why I want to vomit every morning this past week.'' As the old woman has enough experience, hers eyes widned.
''Maybe you are....'' nanny Wai put hers hand on hers mouth.
''Maybe you are what ka, nanny!'' Sira chuckle seeing hers nanny reacting and said ''P'Sam asked you to come call me right?'' nanny Wai nods ''I'll be going down.'' she said and left.
''Oww, Khun noo....'' the old woman call her after that she has been shocked at the news that she thinks but Sira might not know. It's not that Sira didn't know what is happening with her but she feel like she don't want to know the news that she already know yet.

Dinning room

''Morning ka, P'Sam and Riya.'' she sit down on hers seat as nanny Wai come to pour hers cafe. She turned the other side as the smell of cafe go into hers nose, she quickly put hers hand on hers mouth.
''Are you ok, Sira?'' Riya ask as she saw Sira try to look for something.
''I think i...'' Sira run to the nearest wc as Sam quickly run behind her. Nanny and Riya look at each other. The thing they saw next make them worried of what has happned.
''She fainted!'' Sam said as he carrying Sira and go out from the dinning room. Riya and nanny fallowed behind him, Riya opned the door for Sam to put down Sira on the seat. ''Go in, Riya.'' he said to Riya as he rushed to the driver seat.'' I will call you krub, nanny.'' Nanny Wai nods.
''Khun noo na khun noo, why do you have to face those thing'' she mumbled.

Hospital

Sam come out with Sira who was pale like she just have meet something scary. The thing she was thinking has been as she thought, Riya come to them as she notice them.
''Is there anything wrong?'' she ask looking at Sira's pale face.
''Sira is pragnet.'' Sam said after that he look at Sira but she didn't answer. Riya was stunned by the news, not because she can't believe but how would Sira feel now that she is pragnet but no father for the child that will born. Sira didn't say anything, now she hated him for leaving her and didn't refuse when she ask him to divorce. By that he is showing enough that he didn't thinks of her as someone he will be with or to chose. She hated the child that is in hers belly too cus she hate it's father.

The Wongwai – Sira's bedroom

Sira didn't say anything when she got home and headed direct to hers room. Nanny Wai who already knew got comfirm from Sam that she has right that Sira was pragnet. She come up and Sira opned for her after that she has been calling and knocking a few minute.
''Don't think too much naka,Khun noo.'' she said as she was huging her ''We are here with you and we will be by your side. Don't listen to other people that will talking on ours back naka.''
''Ka! Thank you naka, nanny.'' she tightned the hug, all she need now is help and comfort from hers family member that she loves.
''Can i get a hug too?'' Sira look up and smiled at Sam as he come to hug her. Riya look at them from the door.
''You are family member of Wongwai too. Come here!'' Sira said making Riya happy as she come to hug Sira. ''Thank you for looking my brother for me na,Riya.''
''What do you mean..and where are you going to go?'' Sam ask confused.
''I'm thinking to go and rest at England..'' Sira explain '' But not now, I'll work the remains that i have at the company first.''
''But...''
''Naka,P'Sam. I don't want Chat to know that I'm carrying his child.'' Sam look at his sister ''Naka, I don't want him to come and involved with me just because i have his child, even though he didn't love me.'' Sira's face changed as she said ''he didn't love me''
''Ok, but you have to promise that you will call me every week.'' Sam said.
''Ka, I will.''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
It took me a few hours to finally caught up to this story.

OMG every chapter is getting so good. I can't wait for the next chapter. OMG is Sira pregnant!!! I hope she keep the baby as a secret and make Chat suffer. I feel so sad for Sira to go through the bad thing that happening to her because of Chat.
Chat is one bad guy, ahaha. Yeh, i wanted to make him suffer but then again i'm not that good at writing those scene so let see what will happen. But Sira do make the baby secret from Chat.

asque

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the awesome update!! :D i loved it!! Chat just lost the best thing in his life!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

The Wongwai's Circle Company – Sira's office

Sira was sitting after that she has finished working hers residual. Sam wanted her to stay instead for going to England cus he want to look after his niece or nephew that will born, every step from pragenancy till it born. She look at hers stomach that hasn't changes a bit, she can't believe that another moth has passed after that she has divorce with Chat.
''One moth and one week leaw na.'' she said stroking hers belly that hasn't change a bit.
''Sira, want to fallow with me to eat dinner?'' Riya ask with hers head poped out from the door. Sam ask her if she want to go eat dinner outside instead of company's dining room, she said him she will go call Sira and let him wait at the car.
''P'Sam ask again?'' Sira ask. Sam who don't love to go and eat outside, after that he has been with Riya he always ask her to go eat outside the company and Riya would always come and call her which she fallow with them. ''Isn't he a bit too over?'' Riya smile at hers sister in law that would like to tease hers brother.

Yummy Dinner

''Thanks ka, Khun Sam.'' Riya thank Sam as he placed a chicken to hers plate. Sam smiled at her as he look back at Sira knowing he would see her looking at him with those eyes that were sparking.
''Why are you laughing?''
''What?!..I didn't!'' Sira said.
''Yes, you do..Look at yours eyes.'' Sam said as he point at hers eyes.
''Aww, P'Sam..How can i see my own eyes.'' she said laughing along with Riya.
''Hawh!....'' Sam didn't know what to say at his sister.
''Hi, Sira!'' Sira look at the voice and saw Lada with Chat, both Sam and Riya turn to look cus Chat and Lada were standing behind them.
''Aww, Hi Chat!'' Sam greet as Chat nods.''Hi Lada.'' Sam look at Lada as he thought if she wasn't Than's girlfriend.
''Hi ka,Khun Sam.'' she smiled at him and turn to look at Riya ''Hi,Riya.''
''How are you doing, Sira?'' ask Chat as he was ignoring Riya. Is was more like he wanted to show her that he didn't care her but to be angry seeing Riya didn't care.
''Fine!'' Sira said short as she saw him looking at Riya instead of her that he ask the quesstion to now. Lada smiled seeing Sira got angry.
''Than is free...''Sira look at her ''...I mean if you want someone to take care of you like me.'' she said as she put hers head on Chat's shoulder.
''Thanks, but i guess i don't need someone.''
''Table 9 is free.'' Chat said wanting Riya to look at him cus table 9 is theirs table that they sit when they were dating but Riya didn't look at him.''Come, I have to do something after dinner. Excuse us.'' Sam nods.

The Wongwai's Circle Company – Sira's office

Sira throw the things that she has shop on the sofa. She was angry at Chat that he care about Riya more than her, even thought he ask the quesstion to her he looked at Riya instead. She was angry that he could go out like there isn't something to worry about after that he divorce with her even though he has raped her.

As Sam entered into Sira's office, he opned his eyes widely as he saw Sira's foot on a chair that can swing as she was taking the carton that was on bookshelf with hers hand that didn't reach to it. He was about to call her but have to run up to pick her when he saw the chair swing as Sira was about to fall.
''OMG, Sira!'' he yelled with fear as he got her on his arm. Sira look at her brother as she also was scaring.
''Than...'' she was about to thanks him but
''What are you doing? You could lose your child if you fall down!'' Sam yelled angrily at her. Seeing Sam scared that she would lose the child and was worrying about her make her more angry and as the same time sad that Chat couldn't be like Sam.
''Why would i care!'' she yelled sadly ''He won't even care, I hate him and i don't want his child either.'' She wasn't meaning to say it but becuase she was sad that Chat didn't care she burst out.
''Why would you care if he care or not.'' Sam said ''Just you care about your child, it will be glad already. You don't need him, aren't you?''
''Ka,P'Sam...Thank you for saving me naka. I will be more careful.'' she said after thinking, why would she care, she can look at hers baby by herself instead of having Chat who doesn't even love her but will come to living with her just becuase she was carrying his child. She don't want it like that.
''I was just coming to see if you was ok.'' Sam said, stroking hers hair in adore.''Riya was worried that you might be something after seeing Chat with Lada.''
''Thanks her from me.'' Sam nods and stand up to go.'' P'Sam ka, can you take the carton for me?''
''Here!'' Sam give the carton to her after that he take it from the bookshelf ''What will you use it for?''
''I was thinking to pack my belonging here.'' she look at hers brother that look confused at her ''I have decide to move to England for...at least 4-5 years.''
''What?!..why that long?''
''I want to make sure i forgot him and my child is grown enough so i can work at the company direct after coming.'' Sam didn't say anything as he understand her.

Lada's condo

Lada placed a glas of wine on the table infront Chat and stoop to kiss his cheek. Chat just smiles in the mouth.
''I'll go see my aunt at England...'' he said and look at Lada.'' I haven't go see her in long time, she just called me to go show my face there.''
''Aww, then i would be lonely here!'' Lada said as she make a sad face.
''….You can fallow with me, if you want.'' Lada's face brightened.
''Thank you na ka,Chat!'' she huged his neck ''When will we go then?''
''Tomorrow...at 10 o'clock.'' he said as he stand up ''Make sure you have the thing you want to take with you. I'll come and pick you up at 8 and we will stay there in two weeks.'' Lada nods as she go send him to the door and kissed a good bye kiss.

Airport

Sira look at hers wristwatch that saying 10:30, she will go with the plane that will go 11:00. She looked around as she was waiting for the two that say they will go buy snack and water to eat. She smiled as she saw the two she was waiting seem in sight
''Sorry na,Sira. I just have to go wc first, so we come a little late.'' apoloqize the girl that just come with a guility smile.
''It's nothing to apoloqize for na,Riya.'' she said as she take the water that Sam hand to her ''Thanks ka,P'Sam.''
''Actually I think you should stay here instead of going to England.'' Sam said as he was showing her how much he want her to stay in Thailand. Sira just smile at him which make him sigh ''..Huh! Ok..ok, if you want so.''
''Don't forgot to call us na,Sira.'' Riya said as Sira has promised them that she will be calling them each weekends as Sam wants.''Take care of yourself well na and don't forgot that you have another one with you.'' Sira smiled at Riya that ordering her with thankfulness.
''Ok..ok, you two don't need to be that serious. I'll be fine!''
''Just call me if you need something, i'll be fly to you.'' Sam said.
''How sweet!'' Sira said as she pinched his cheek as Riya let out a laugh.
''Take care of you na, nong love!'' Sam said as he pulled her to a hug.
''Ka. Oh, don't spit out that i'm going to England to anyone na. Especially Than.'' she said pick up hers travel bag and turn to look at Riya and said ''Take care of my brother for me na,Riya.''
''I will.'' Riya said smiling as Sam go to put his hand around hers waist ''Safe flight to England!'' Sira nods as she go to the port, after that she show hers pass to the lady that sitting at the counter, she turn to wave at hers brother and sister in lawn as they waved back.

Supaa's house

Supaa who was Chat's aunt look at the girl that seen to fake acting nice as she turn to look at hers nephew that won't come if she didn't call and order him to come. Chat look at his aunt and sense that she didn't like the guest that he have take with him, is isn't hard to see when Supaa is someone who show all in hers face like she couldn't help that she didn't like someone or something.
''Khun naa krub, this is Lada.'' he introduce as he smiled little before he said again ''Lada, this is my aunt that i tell you. Supaa.''
''Swad dee ka, aunt Supaa.'' Lada greet the woman in age of hers near 50. Supaa just nods as she approve hers greet.
''You won't come if i didn't call you,will you?'' she turn to yell at hers nephew.
''Ah, aunt krub. You know why i didn't come home!'' he said.
''Tell me, why didn't you come home?'' the woman ask as she didn't know the reason why hers nephew didn't come to see her.
''If i come...you always want me to go meet with doughters of yours friends.'' he explain the reason of not comming home. Supaa opened hers mouth widely
''Why?!...Those girls are all good girls from rich and good family.''
''But you know that i don't like that way you do. I can search one myself.''
''Like her?!'' Supaa ask as Lada thought what wrong with her that Supaa was asking like she was one who work at nightclub or the one that anybody can pick up at the night at streth.
''Aunt krub!'' Chat call her with a more darker voice that show he wasn't happy by hers doing by asking like Lada was a no good girl. ''I think I should go and shower now.'' he stand up and before he go he said ''Lada will stay with me...you don't need to make a room for her!''

Hotel

''P'Sam ka, I have just been here 1 week and you are asking me if i changed?'' Sira ask with a laugh in her voice as she was explaining to Sam that ask her if hers belly have become bigger. ''But there is a little change, i think my belly have been a little bigger.''
''You should buy a computer there...'' Sira become quest with confused before laugh more ''..So you could show me your changes.''
''Why don't get a baby by your own?'' Sira ask as Sam look at the one sitting beside him smiling ''Or do you want me to help talk with her?''
''Why are you laughing?'' Sira heard Riya ask hers brother from the other ends as she smile.
''Ey P'Sam, could you give the phone to her?'' Sira ask cus she didn't heard her brother answer to his beloved wife.
''Hello ka,Sira!'' Riya greet ''How are you doing there?''
''I'm fine here..But..''
''But what?'' Riya ask worried cus Sira didn't continue.
''But I think you are not taking care of my brother well..''Riya turn to look at Sam who smiled akwarkly at her before she got all red of the words from the other ends ''...Could you have a baby for him?''
''Haah?!''
''Are you ok?'' Sam ask worried of hers reacting. Sira who was on the other end smiled before she hangs up, knowing hers brother will ask her what did she say to Riya. Sam take the phone from Riya who didn't say as he only heard tu tut tu ''She hangs up!..What did she say to you? Is that something bad?'' Sam ask again seeing Riya quest.
''She..aah..she..'' Riya didn't know what to say cus she was too shy to say it, she has never thought Sira would ask like that from her. She has no choice but to said what Sira asked when she saw him wanting to know ''...She ask me if i could have a baby for you.'' Sam also feel like burning on his cheek as he didn't thought Sira would ask like she said.
''Could you?'' he can't help but to ask, he isn't young anymore to wait even thought Riya can wait.
''I don't think i'm ready for it.'' Riya said and saw Sam face changed but just a few second he become the same face as the first.
''It's ok! I guess we will wait till you are ready.'' he smiled at her as she put hers head down on his shoulder.
''Thank you na,Sam.'' Riya said just calling him Sam instead of having ''Khun'' infront as he want. He has said to her he didn't want her to call him with Khun cus it's like they were stranger.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the awesome update!! :D i loved it!! Chat just lost the best thing in his life!!!
Yapp, people don't know what they lost untill they lost it completly. You're welcome ja and glad that you liked it. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what going to happened. Hate Chat right know. I just hope Sira take care of her health and her unborn baby good. I really hope there won't be a miscarry.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I hope it's ok to jump into the story this quick :)

The Wongwai – Sam bedroom

Riya come out from bathroom as she was wearing a rock cus she just has shower, she picked up the clothes from the bed that she has leave before she go shower.
''Waii!!'' she screamed cus as she turn she saw Sam who was standing behind her.''Sam!''
''Yes,it's me.'' Sam said chuckled as he wrapped his arm around hers waist ''Sorry na krub. I didn't think you would be scarmed like that.''
''Ka,It's ok...oii.Sam ka..don't..'' she try to stop Sam who was kissing her all around her face to hers neck.
''Riya krub, i miss you na. It's has been one week that i haven't got to be with you alone.'' Sam said cus this past day he were busy with his work at the company.
''Aww, it's not my fault na. It's you who are being workaholic.'' she said teasing.
''Hmm! Sira isn't here so i have to work more.'' Riya look up at him and smiled kindly at him ''But..having a secretary and wife like you make me less tired. Oh, Sira call me and said she has buy computer and that she will talk with us tomorrow.''
''I can't wait to see the changes in her.'' Riya said smiling and Sam nods in agreetment.

Supaa's house

''Where are you guys going to go today?'' Supaa ask Chat and Lada who was preparing to go out.
''Today is our last day here. I'm thinking to take Lada a shopping round.'' Chat said as he took his glas of cafe.''Do you wanna come along?''
''I don't think i want. You two go, i have to go meet my friend.'' Supaa said.
''Thank you naka, aunt Supaa for leting me stay here this past week.'' said Lada with a smile.
''No problem, It's Chat's request.'' Supaa said as it's.

T.K Maxx

Sira pay for the clothes that she has buy quickly cus she has to rush to her condo to talk with Sam and Riya.
''Here you go. Welcome back!'' the seller lady said as she give the bag to her.
''Thanks!'' as she was at the entrace, she heard a girl shouted to someone in thai. She turn to look to see one guy talking to an english lady as the lady was apoloqize the other lady that talk in thai. She saw only theirs back as she could see the engelish lady worried face. She smiled and shake her head as she heard the thai lady blaming the other lady in frustrated as she left the store.

The side of the guy and the thai girl with engelish lady that Sira saw.
''Couldn't you look where you go?!'' shouted Lada at the lady as the lady accidently bumped her in thai.
''Oh sorry!'' the lady apoloqize with worried face even thought she didn't understand what Lada shout at her. Chat quickly graped hold of Lada's arm before he talk with the lady
''No problem, it's not your fault at all.'' he smiled kindly at the lady.
''Ay Chat, why are you....she bumped me!'' Lada said getting frustrated.
''Lada, you know that she didn't mean to!'' Chat said as Lada turned the other way ''Sorry! Excuse us!'' he said to the lady as she nods. ''Come Lada, you said you will buy clothes right? There is it.''

The Wongwai – Livingroom

''You have change from my lovely Sira to a woman! Look at those changes in you!'' said Sam excited as Sira stand up as he has said to see the changes in her. Sira smiled at her brother who would like to ask her to stand up to see the change in her in those 7 moth that she has been in London. She sit down carefully as she was stroking hers belly with love.
''But i have to say you got more bueatiful!'' Riya said who was sitting beside Sam ''Oh, how many days left for you to give birth? We can come to accompany you.'' Sam nods in agreement.
''The doctor say it's one week left. Thanks na Riya and P'Sam too. But i don't think i need someone and beside you two have to look for the company,right?''
''But...'' Sam didn't get to finish
''Na P'Sam. I think i can handle it.'' she said as she thanks Sam and Riya that were worrying about her.
''Ok, if you want.''
''P'Sam ka, don't make that face.'' Sira said seeing Sam making a face like he was dissapointed that Sira wasn't letting him and Riya go when she will give birth. ''Ay Riya, could you comfort my baby brother?''
''I'm not a baby!'' Sam said as both Riya and Sira laugh at him as he was laughing along.
''Sira, do you know if it's a baby boy or girl?'' Riya ask.
''I don 't know...and i don't want to know either.'' she said stroking hers belly ''...Cus is doesn't metter. Girl or boy, it's my child!'' Riya nods ''And when are you giving my brother one?''
''She is not ready.'' said Sam cus Riya didn't say as she got all shy ''Right,Darling?''
''She is all shy now. Why are you teasing her,P'Sam.'' Sira ask helping Riya who got more shy after that he call her darling.
''Don't be shy, it's just little compare to what i do when Sira didn't saw us.'' he said teasing as he huged his wife that is about to run. Sira laughed in adore seeing Sam and Riya.
''Don't be that sweet infront of someone who was alone.'' she teased.
''Haha Ok.'' Sam said as he release his hug from Riya.

Wongwai's Circle Company

Than come out from the dinnyroom as he meet Sam and Riya who was going pass him. He quickly go out of the room to call them.
''Sam krab!'' Sam and Riya turn to look at him.
''Hi Than.'' Sam greet as Riya also greet him ''..Aa..What are you doing here?''
''I was coming to meet Sira...'' Than said ''..But those worker say she wasn't here. Is she sick?''
''Ah, no. She is fine.'' Sam said as he smile a little ''But she isn't working here anymore.'' Than look at him confused, so he continue ''Sira is out of contry.''
''Is it?'' Than said ''Where is she?''
''…..'' Sam turn to look at Riya who smiled at him, don't know how to help ''..Sorry krub, I don't think Sira want me to tell you.'' Than's face changed ''I'm very sorry!''
''….No, it's ok.'' Than said even though he was a little bit angry that he couldn't know where Sira is. ''Thank you for telling me. I guess i should go now.'' Sam and Riya nods ''Have a great day!''
''You too!''
''I think he is angry.'' Riya said as Than has gone.
''Can't help!'' Sam said shrug his shoulder ''Come on, we have work that is waiting.'' he said and hold hers hand before go.

Sira's condon – London

''We are going to buy a little clothes for you guys.'' Sira said as she was smiling at herself, don't know if the other will think she is crazy cus she was going to buy clothes for both boy and girl. She picked her purse on the sofa ''I guess it's ok.'' People here don't care actually, she thought.

Oh Baby London

Sira come out from the store, in hers hand she was holding a few bags of kids cloth. She was pleased with hers shop ''I guess it's enough for you.'' she stroked hers belly.
''Sira!'' Sira turn to see the man infront of her who just called her, she almost dropped the bags from hers hand. The man studied the changes of hers before he ask with angry voice '' How could you take my child away from me?''
''….....Chat, what are you doing here?'' Sira ask, can't believe that she was facing the man she was hoping not to meet yet. ''P'Sam didn't tell you, right?'' she ask hoping Sam keep his promise. Chat didn't response her.
''You go home with me!'' Chat said as he pulled her with him but Sira tried to pull herself back.
''Let me go! This is not your child and i'm not going home with you!'' She menage to pull herself back and run up to the tabe that is coming not knowing a motorcycle come in the way. Chat couldn't believe his eyes, he stop there fruzen for what looked like hour and screamed hers name out as people was gathering around her as same people tried to call ambulance.

Inside Oh Baby London

''Are you ok?'' someone ask Sira who tried to calm herself down cus hers belly is hurting whit hers one hand stroking hers back and the other holding the wall as support. She looked at the woman infront her and she sense that the woman wasn't engelish but she wasn't sure if she is from Thailand and said in engelish as the woman.
''I think i'm about to give birth..'' she said holding the hurt that is causing. '' Ahhh, I couldn't bear it anymore!'' The woman quickly grabb hers phone and call ambulance.
''Calm down.'' she said Sira with hers powerful voice which was sweet at the same time '' I know you could make it to hospital.'' she helped her rub hers back and smiled at her kindly. Sira tried to smile back at her and feel more comfortable.

Lada's condon

''Sira!'' Chat wake up with sweat all over him, he saw Lada who was looking at him with those eyes that didn't like the idea of him calling out Sira's name. Before Lada was making meal for them as Chat said he would like to take a nap coming from outside. She has rushed to him when she heard his screaming, thinking something happned but to heard Sira's name when she get to the bedroom.
''Are you dreaming a nightmare?!'' She asked angry.
''…...'' Chat wiped the sweat from his face, don't know why he was dreaming such a dream like that. ''It's nothing.'' he said as he stand up.''I will go take a bath.''
''Why are you dreaming about her?!'' Lada yelled as she saw him going into the bathroom ''Don't say me you're not forgetting her!''

Hospital

''I see you are ready to go home. We will sure miss the little one.'' said the nurse to Sira as she come to help her clean. Sira has waited for Supaa to show up after that she got to know the nice woman that helped her go by the name of Supaa. She waited for Supaa to show up those days which was one week already but Supaa never show up. Now it's time for her to return to hers condon.
''Thank you for everything you has help with me.'' Sira thanked the nurse who like to come and visit her when she is out of hers duty. ''Khun Supaa hasn't show up today too?''
''Yes, maam.''
''Is would be nice if i get the chance to thanks her.''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Airport

Sam, Riya and Yot was waiting for the one that will return from England. Nanny Wai wasn't coming along cus she wasn't feeling good. She is getting older and the illness is begun to come now and then and she said she better wait them at home.

Flashback

''Do you like the present that i got for you?'' asked Sam to his nephew who was doing his 4 year old birthday.
''I really like it. You know what i want.'' Artit or who they like to call Sun said to his uncle. Sira who was sitting beside hers son smiled in adore as Sun show his present that he got from Sira proudly. ''Here, mommy got me a batman mask!''
''Sun ka, why are you talking with your uncle in engelish? You can thai na ka.'' Sira said to hers son who like to talk in engelish more than in thai. But it's not strange cus he has only engelish friends at his nursery school that he was attending.
''Kab mommy.'' Artit said.
''Don't nag at him like that, he is just a child now and it's good for him to speak engelish.'' Sam said helping his beloved nephew.
''P'Sam ka. You know that he is always talking engelish at school and if he is doing that at home too he will forgot the thai language that i teach him.'' she warn him.
''Ok, I lose!''
''When are you coming home ka, noo Sira?'' Nanny Wai who was sitting beside Sam ask. ''I miss you and i want to see my grandson.''
''I miss you too ka nanny....''
''Want to see you too.'' Artit said in between as he go near to the computers screen.
''Sun ka, your eyes will hurt.'' Sira said as she pulled him back and let him sit on hers lap. ''And i has said to you not to talk in between when elder talk.'' Sun become steady.
''Kab.''
''Now can you say to your nanny when we will go home'' Sira said to hers son not want to hurt him ''It's not long time left, right?''
''We'll be at thailand next moth kab.'' Artit said happily. Sira smiled and said to hers son
''Aren't you going to thanks your aunt for sending you the motorbicycles?''
''I don't see aunt Riya nee kab, mommy.'' Artit said.
''….But you can say it to uncle Sam and he can say it to her.'' Sira said after that stunned for a moment that Artit claim he didn't see Riya and that's why he didn't thanks.
''I guess you got the right competitor there.'' Sam said as he laughed out loud. Sun looked up at his mom and smiled.
''Where is Riya anyway?''
''She go visit hers parents.'' Sam said ''Oh, Yot said she was coming to see you today but just now she called and said she wouldn't be making it here.''
''Why?''
''She said something come up.'' Sam said ''And Sun, when you come home, I'll make a big party for you.''
''Promise na kab!'' Artit said to Sam as he take out his pinky as well as Sam.
''Promise krab, my knight.''

End Flashback

''They are landing soon.'' Sam said to his wife as he wrapped his hand around hers waist, Yot secretly smiled seeing the love birds infront her.
Than's condon

Than was sitting with Lada as she was playing with his hair like she was turning him on. Than pushed her slightly and go sit on his own on the other sofa.

''Why are you here?'' he ask ''Where is Chat?...Don't say me he abandom you.'' he laughed.
''Why would he? I'm the best thing he can get in his life!''
''But you said he like to call Sira's name in his sleep. Don't you think he has feeling toward her?'' Lada didn't say anything ''You know that people like to know something is precious when they don't have the thing in theirs hand anymore.''
''Sira isn't precious!'' Lada was angry '' If she is precious, why would you chose me?..And why would Chat leave her?!''
''I'm regreting that i chose you over her. You know that if she didn't caught us i won't chose you.''
''You..you..'' Lada didn't know what to say cus of hers madness. She was coming back to him cus Chat seem to distance him from her and now Than was saying all this.
''I think you better go and change Chat's mind before it's too late. Don't waste your time on me, I won't go back to you.''
''You will be waiting for Sira, huh? You don't even know where she is.'' Lada has know from Than that Sira was out of country and she has been to Sira's office to ask about where she has taken away but nobody would spit it out.
''Is doesn't matter if i know where she is or not, but is didn't mean that i won't know forever.'' Than smiled at her ''I think you better go and make point to your future aunt.''

Airport- Lagguge conveyor belt

''Excuse me.'' Sira call out to the owner of the fallen wallet as Artit pointed at the wallet to her after that she has take hers lagguge from the conveyor belt. ''I believe this is yours.'' she said giving it to the woman that turn to look at her.
''Oh, thank you.'' the woman said as she smiled kindly taking hers wallet that falled out, when she put it on hers purse to pick hers lagguge just minute ago. Sira studied the woman cus she feel like she has met her before. When the woman was about to go, she remember her and call out.
''You are Supaa, right?'' The woman looked at her confused to how Sira know hers name.
''...And you are?'' she ask.
''So I'm right, you are Supaa!'' Sira said happily as she meet the woman that she want to thanks. ''You don't remember me?'' Supaa shake hers head, wanting to go from her deadly cus she was afraid that Sira might be someone bad. ''You helped me at London, remember?''
''There is many people in London, I can't recognize all that people that i helped.'' Supaa said after that thinking for a moment.
''At H&M... I was pragnet just then.'' Sira said wanting the woman to remember her, she feel that the woman is missunderstanding her. ''I was...''
''I know... you were about to give birth then.'' Supaa said remembering the lady that was hurting hers stomach and look at Artit who was standing beside Sira and holding hers thigh. ''Don't tell me this is the child.''
''Yes, it's him.'' Sira said as she smiled at Supaa and forced Artit to greet Supaa. ''Say Hi se ka,Sun.''
''Hi!'' Artit greet and go behind Sira, just his head were appearing beside Sira's thigh.
''Hi! A shy boy there.'' Supaa greet and smiled kindly at Artit.''So your name is Sun.''
''It's his nickname. His birth name is Artit.''
''So you are Thai?!'' Supaa smiled, they were talking in engelish not knowing each was thai. Supaa thought Sira was chinese and Sira didn't talk with Supaa in thai cus she was afraid Supaa wont be thai.

Chat was driving as his phone rang, he picked it, knowing who is was he asked ''Are you changing your mind,Lada?''
''Yes, I want to go pick aunt Supaa with you.'' Lada said, she has denied to go pick Supaa up when Chat call her cus she know Supaa didn't like her. She was thinking to dump Chat cus she thought Chat wasn't like before and go back to Than. Now that Than isn't caring about her she can't lose Chat as Than. ''Can you come and pick me up?''

Airport

''I apologize for missunderstanding you.'' Said Supaa as she finish talking on the phone and come to them. Sira has introduce her to hers family and friend.
''No, i should be suspect as you too if you were come to ask me like i do.'' Sira said ''Thank you very much for helping me that day.''
''No problem. Anybody would help you if they see you like i see.'' Supaa look at Artit who is on Sam's arm. ''Artit is a cute kid....now that i look at him, he look like someone i know.'' she think for a moment ''Eh, i don't get to who.''
''You don't need to think if you don't remember, if not that i would know the one you were talking about if you happen to remember.'' Sira said.
''Mm, It's true.'' Supaa said smiling.
''It's nice to meet you. And thank you for helping my sister.'' Sam said ''We need to get going now, Sira. Nanny is waiting at home.'' Sira smiled at hers brother and turn to ask Supaa
''Do you want us to call a tab for you?''
''No, no need. My nephew will come and pick me up soon. He just called and said he will be a little late. I believe he is on his way here.'' Supaa said telling how her way to home look like '' Thank you for your mercy.''
''It's so, bye.'' she smiled at Supaa and turn to take Sun from Sam's arm. ''Come here, your uncle is weary now.''

Chat's house

''I hope you like the room the maid clened for you.'' Chat said as he put down Supaa's lagguge. Supaa looked around the room, it's was a big room and she like the way the room look like.
''It's look great!'' she said, turn to look at Lada and ask ''Where are you sleeping?'' don't want Lada to sleep the same room as Chat even though they has done that when they were at London in hers house.
''She is sleeping at hers condo.'' Chat said cus Lada didn't answer.''Why ask silly quesstion.''
''Oh Chat, I think i'm going now.'' Lada said feeling uncomfortable '' I believe you want to rest after a long travel. See you tomorrow na ka, aunt Supaa.''
''Could you call the maid for me, Chat?'' asked Supaa ''I want help with my belonging.''
''Jiew!..Jiew!'' the maid come running to him '' Could you go help aunt Supaa. She is in hers room.'' Jiew who was the maid of Chat's house was only on her's near 40 nods and go. Chat fallowed Lada to hers car.
''Want me to go send you at condo?'' he ask.
''No need, i can grab a tab. See you.'' Chat smiled at her as Lada come to kiss him, he returned hers kiss and say bye to her.