• Full House

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • My Girl

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
mini_mouse said:
i liked da part when she changed his ring tone but it got a bit draggy at da end
[post="111295"][/post]​
It got a bit draggy but at the really end it made a good ending :p :D. Yeah I love that part it's really amusing and the part where LDH too LJK to eat the hot pepper ... LOL :p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
It got a bit draggy but at the really end it made a good ending :p :D. Yeah I love that part it's really amusing and the part where LDH too LJK to eat the hot pepper ... LOL :p
[post="111888"][/post]​
when was dat...or did i even watch dat part

n i thought da part when LDH called LJK her "sis" was funny :lol: ....cant believe dat ppl cant tell if hes a guy or grl

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
mini_mouse said:
yep...all dong wooks r hotties!!!!!!!!!! *choi dong wook, lee dong wook, etc*
[post="112093"][/post]​
Lol you're so crazy about Se7en until now ... :D. Ohh well.. you're still the Mini_Mouse that I know :p.

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
mini_mouse said:
when was dat...or did i even watch dat part

n i thought da part when LDH called LJK her "sis" was funny :lol: ....cant believe dat ppl cant tell if hes a guy or grl
[post="112048"][/post]​
Lol true I love that part also :p. That part with the pepper ... i don't remember which episode...? Anyways what happened was that :

LJK: You're a real liar. But this time you won't be able to fool me.
LDH: Yes, true but let's see about that.

They were eating so LDH tried the hot pepper and LJK was like isn't that like really spicy. SHe was like maybe it isn't hot pper LOL. You should see the wasy she was holding the chair or soemthing she tried to endure it :p. So she was like if you want to know try it yourself :p. Of course he tried and it and burn his tongue :p.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
Lol you're so crazy about Se7en until now ... :D. Ohh well.. you're still the Mini_Mouse that I know :p.
[post="112523"][/post]​
well i cant help it...hes just tooo hot, cute, sweet, n NATURAL!! :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
Lol true I love that part also :p. That part with the pepper ... i don't remember which episode...? Anyways what happened was that :

LJK: You're a real liar. But this time you won't be able to fool me.
LDH: Yes, true but let's see about that.

They were eating so LDH tried the hot pepper and LJK was like isn't that like really spicy. SHe was like maybe it isn't hot pper LOL. You should see the wasy she was holding the chair or soemthing she tried to endure it :p. So she was like if you want to know try it yourself :p. Of course he tried and it and burn his tongue :p.
[post="112524"][/post]​
:p i still dont remember...or mayb i missed dat part :( :D

huifen17

sarNie Egg
"My Girl"- I enjoyed this drama and began to like Lee Da Hae, I am impressed with her acting, especially the scenes where she broke down and cries at the airport. I came to like Lee Jun Ki and Lee Dong Wook too. :D
I feel sad for LJK that he wasn't with LDH in the end.
There are many scenes in "My Girl" I like, for example, when LDW makes egg whiskey for LDH and vice versa. LDH call LJK "Unni" at the sauna, when LDH cries for her dad because she couldn't find him and he comforted her. LDH "plucking" the star from the Christmas tree and many many more.
I watched Full House too but I like My Girl better. Full House is nice, but I think that My Girl is nicer. :)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Full House was the first K-drama that ignited my k-drama and entertainment craze, so my vote definitely goes to FH no doubt :p I'm also a big fan of Song Hye Gyo :D

minidee

sarNie Egg
Full House was the first drama I saw ever, so it is always a part of my favorites list, but My Girl was HILARIOUS and I love ju yoo rin and Lee Dong Wook. It was pretty realistic and actually had romantic scenes. Full House lacked certain things, but I love song hye gyo so it makes up for it. If rain and son hye gyo did more cute stuff it could have probably been my all time favorite. But my girl is awesome. Lee da hae is awesome!

anjos

I think that both movie is pretty much.... had the same story line... it kinda that same..... and the two na'ke kinda look the same too... I guess it just that the way they both tied it to the side..... but I enjoy both movie...... for me I choose "my girl" cuz.... it more funny to me...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Full house ^_^
It is funny... it is sad... i can watch this drama over and over again.

I also like my Girl. It is funny but there are some scenes that i don't like.

many

I upload the first ep of Full house with sub eng&french check it on my archive Ny's Media ^_^

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well i watched Full House first cause everybody recommended me to watch it...Well not disappointed at all but after i watched my gril..i think that i love My Girl a lot more than full house..i have already watched my girl for 3 times already and gone crazy about it...I found LDH's acting is great cause she is so funny, cute and in the crying scence she is doing so well...For LDW..i love him too..he is such a hottie and i have to accept that LDW and LDH got a good chemistry between them. I also like LJK ..he got such a girly face but cute too..Overall, i have to say i will go for my girl...and recommend others to watch this drama too....u guys wont regret it... :D

sunisa

I don't know which to choose...help me!!

Both are my favorite!!

But I'll go with............................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
............My Girl!Gotta say this series is so good!I'll never bored of it.It just so funny and their actings are superb.Sorry FH!!!