GOSSIP GIRL

yama1213

sarNie Egg
Hi. I'm new here.
I just wanted to say that I love the writing of GG; it's very witty and unapologetically insulting at times. ;)
Blair usually have the best "bitchiest" lines.
Chuck is...evil. Love.It. At the beginning of season two, I thought that, even though he was/is positively sexy, he was coming at Blair a little too strong. I worried that he would be 'burned' out quickly; I'm glad to see that he's going about it at a slower, more calculating pace. Seriously, there needs to be more Chuck/Blair interactions SOON. The show is a little boring without their banters.
Dan/Serena **deep sigh** Dan is just not an interesting character. He's too judegemental and not that hot. He's not mysterious, a deep thinker, or a free spirited person. He's the average joe that was unworthy of the hotness of Serena. Boring. Don't get me wrong: Blake and Penn are a goregous couple in real life; but in REEL life, there's not enough chemistry. It doesn't ooze off the screen like WALDASS/CHAIR/BLUCK. :D
Nate and Serena: that's hot. There's tension there.
Vanessa: she's cute. Poorly dressed but really cute. I think Vanessa is the real "Dan with Boobs". There's nothing exciting about her. Aside from working at the coffee shop, what does she do? Is she a student somewhere unknown? The writers needs to give her some background and some action already.
Jenny: good-gil-turned-bad-turned-good-turned-bad again. She's a yo-yo. Pick the bitch side and run with it. I think that she's the bad Serena without the sex drive.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O Chuck not chasing after Blair anymore he told her she needs to do the chasing now. Dan and Serena so boring. Nate's poor how sad I wish he would get with Serena. The rest of the characters iono the storyline getting boring now the first season was good now iono.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know season 1 was better. I hope Serena and Nate go out. Her and Dan was boring. I hate/love Blair at the same time though....

Chace Crawford is hottt!!!!!!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I think Nate is gonna get with Vanessa though for some odd reason ..
Leighton Meester is gorgeous though :wub:

TubbyTinker

yeah I think Chuck will get with Vanessa....but I read some of the spoilers and it said this season Nate and Serena gets together unless spoilers wrong which happens lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Nate and Serena have more chemistry but in real life Serena like Dan. I love Blair she is my favorite character eventhough she is evil. I like Chuck even though he evil too. I like Serena brother too.

TubbyTinker

I know I like Blair the best....

hey u know how since Nate moved in with Dan, he might like Jenny, another girl I dont like lol

yeah Penn ( Dan ) and Blake ( Serena ) are dating real life...she's tall though lol

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gee, what happened to Nate liking Vanessa?! Now he's on to Jenny. At one point or another, Nate has liked and kissed almost every girl on the show. lol.. Serena, Blair, Vanessa.. now Jenny.. wonder who's next? lol ;D

TubbyTinker

what did I say what did I say, I knew it Nate and Jenny are gonna hook up.....Chuck and Blair scene was good...at one point, I thought she was gonna say I love You....damg it.....Serena has a new guy...Aaron, if he doesnt wear the glasses, he looks cute but when he puts them on, ugh...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol Tubbytinker Serena doesnt have a new guy didn't he ride on the motorcycle with Vanessa? Ewww I'm so disappointed Jenny and Nate I really don't like Jenny her character like changes every episode one minute she daddy lil girl one minute she queen biatch. She's 15 in real life to oooO gonna be in trouble lol. Blair and Chuck scene was so sad i really thought they both were gonna say I love you to each other not part way like that. Dan getting on my nerves he never can make up his mind.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, yup you called it Tubbytinker .. gosh Jenny is too young to be kissing Nate.. haha who knows.. this show is so twisted that Nate's next target COULD be Serena's mom.. LMAO.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^lmao i highly doubt it but it could happen. man now i kinda don't want Nate with Serena he is more of a player than Chuck

TubbyTinker

lol I dont like Jenny either...my gosh she is really 15 eeew.....is Chace dating Carrie Underwood? Dan gets on my nerves too...so does Vanessa...man every girl in there I despise except for Blair and Serena lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^Me 2 that the only 2 girl i like on the show. Iono who Chace is dating but he hot but he such a womanizer on the show. Yea she 15 which is weirding me out

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^^I so saw that Nate and Jenny hook up...cuz he was running out of women to be with...They make him look worse than Chuck, and Chuck is the known womanizer...I like that they brought someone new for Serena, she can't be with Dan, and Nate is unavailable...but I think eventually, her and Nate will get together, it's just how those shows work...I really don't like Dan's character, he's so self-righteous sometimes, and acts like he's never made a mistake in the world, I hate that when people make mistakes, he's so quick to judge and cast them off...I feel really bad for Nate, he really does have no one...and, in the previous season, Jenny and Nate were friends, and she was someone he could always talk to, that's why their hook-up didn't surprise me at all...I kinda liked it...Nate really is a good guy, he just needs a good influence, or at least a friend, but stupid Dan just kicked him out...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Chuck. No matter what he does I still find him hot, esp. when he's being evil. I loved yesterday how he told Blair that the limo was sacred for them. I like both Serena/Blair equally. Them 3 are so much fun together. The others are a little too drippy. Not to sure about Serena's new guy, he seems shady but the knowing each other at camp/licorice ring thing was way too cute.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Little J is really getting on my nerves ....
One thing I don't like about the newest episodes is that they focuses too much on the Humphrys...that's kind of borring
I wish the story centers around Blair and Serena's lives as before U_U