"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
-i just wanted to say thanks for last night's talk, i view u as a differ now :) GoodLuck with everything :p

-things arent getting no where between us, maybe u are really gay..... lmfao jkjk

-i had a great day shopping on sunday, maybe we should do it again

-i'm kinda hungry, wanna feed me some pho atm??? hahhaa

-last but not least, since u've been gone.. i can breathe for the first time :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
-why's that everytime i call u.. ur always talking to ur friend while talking to me? for once pay attention to me... i need ur time and attention atm., i need to hear ur voice when i'm down during the night even if ur mumbling majority of the time...hahaha.... why are u so far away :( i wonder when will i get to see u again :)

-man i'm mentally exhausted :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---the essence of the morning rain brings a smell of life in the spring and i find myself still thinking of you and all the rain that has smothered my heart... but todays rain in the night can never wash away that fact that i'm glad i met you dear friend and the morning light reminds me of what i miss most these days is our friendship in all that was said...i won't forget you...ipromise!!! :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
-I told u for the Millionth time... dont expect me to be nice in return, u knew the reason why i'm so freaken heartless.... so SThU fool!!! <_<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i just want your friendship... i don't want to steal your love if it don't exsist for me,,, i understand i can't make your world more colorful when you think of me if you do... i only need a friend again and the pictures we can paint together in the funny things that are you and me,,, two people different but the same,,, only two friends... :)

natty

Chubs
- omfg! i told you time and time again.. 1 egg!!! 1 EGG!!!! and you expect to be the father of my child? whatevers <_<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---the meaning of who you really are is rarely in the words you speak but more in your behavior and the things you do to make me see whats really inside of you...

you can't forced or made me or anyone to study, if i want to study i would do it and if i don't, i don't. you can't do anything about it. and I'm glad that you care about me and want me to pass, but you just have to let me do this on my own or better then that you shouldn't be ripping people tests out of their notebook and throw it in the trash can. how am i or other students gonna know which one we got wrong and which one we got right......argh..dumb bitch you can't always get what you want or people to like you if you always being the one that wants to be in charge and your NOT get that straight. NONE of us LIKES YOU!!! THANK YOU! :angry: :arrg:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
To him:
-I hug you, okay? okay.
-Im still waiting for my picture.
-Stop acting gay.

To her:
-You know, you really do hurt me. Just because you're hurt doesnt mean others can't be.
-I really wish you'd stop flirting with him.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---if i were the air you breathe,,, i sometimes wonder if you could feel me in your heart,,, if i were the air that makes your heart beat,,, would you care about me... ;)