"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you make me smile just by thinking about you...don't you know that you light up my darkest nites and warm me up on my coldest days..so happy that you step into my world..ruk baby tee soot<3

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao.... i did something kinda funny/mean to u, now i feel like a dookie-butt thinking about what happen yesterday......hhahhaaa ur too cute :) ... u always do catch me off guard!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you that im so in love with you..i dont even need to say it everyday...you should feel it inside your heart baby<3

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
gosh...how i miss you so much.im just waiting for that day where i'll be in your arms once again...but until then..always know that "i love you so much"

aww...i love you and miss you too vean.... Your one of the best cousin ever =]...you can be in my arms any day.... but your too tall for me...my face is gonna be in front of your boobies...lol....

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i want you to know that if you need me..im always gonna be right here for you..no matter what kind of things you go through..just remember that you are not alone=]

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
I want you to know that your always going to be in my heart and no matter where you are I'll be missing you, only one call away.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i want to tell you that i miss you always..you mean everything to me and in every single way.im sorry about not calling back last nite..i was dead asleep..so sorry again...but no matter where i am or what i do...you're always in my heart..im always thinking about you..muahhh

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i wish i can be there with you right now and give you a big big hug and tell you that everything will be okie dokie=] hang in there sweetie..i'll be there in no time=]

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
don't you know that everyday i hope for things to get better for us...not one day that i dont want to tell you.im so proud of you..proud of the things you soon to accomplish and the things that you already accomplish.you know that you have my faith & support in you.you mean everything to me...i dont know how else to tell you cos i tell you in everyway possible & show it to you in everyway that i can.Life is full of suprises..some good..some bad..but i want you to know that you are not alone in this world..you have me who loves & cares for you deeply..just remember that im always holding on to your hands..never letting go..remember that line from Titanic?? "you jump..i jump" you're the person who made me stronger each day..and i thank you for that from the bottom of my heart<3

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wtf more you want me to say and do i said was EFFEN sorry cant u juh forgive me n let it go, it was a mere argument nothing big buh ur gonna ignore me? fine than i dont care anymore. . it is wierd dat we arent talkin buh ill grow use to it. .
i miss u not talkin to me buh whatever. . <_< like i am important in ya life. . haha dats something funny u said i am buh u dont wanna talk to me anymore. . FINE like u dont treat me bad mangs. . :arrg: i dont kno wha to do anymore. . i wanna move out of this house. . .

im always gettin yelled at about mah attitude wha about urs. . like u dont have bad days n give me an attitude. u kno wha whenever u n ur partner is arguin u would sometimes take it on me so iono why u gonna ignore me. .
i tried talkin to u almost every day since our argument buh u wanna ignore me. . Kinda BS <_<

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
why are u doing this to urself huh?? it's not like we didnt warn u like 10 yrs ago....stay here and fight it.... if it doesnt work then ohh well, i'm here for u :)