"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i wish i could love you... but i don't know how to... 3 people are keeping me alive and thats all i have left of life... i'm broken and can't fix me anymore!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...hearing your voice today brings the sunshine to my heart because we are still friends!!! ^_^

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... with out you builds a fortress to protect everything in my heart you help build with kindness before we parted dear friend!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i'm no superman but a man in a moment of weakness when i said i love you,,, i know i'm weak when i think of you!!!

... the sky seems filled with less color and spring rain feels cold on my shoulders when i am not with thoughts of you somedays!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
So Kenny and Char seem to fall in love in the libraries lol. Suckers!
lol Nai Nai.... that's only cause they can't find girls anywhere outta the Libraries and Temples..... hahhahhaa

XCappy

Mr. Char
So Kenny and Char seem to fall in love in the libraries lol. Suckers!

lol Nai Nai.... that's only cause they can't find girls anywhere outta the Libraries and Temples..... hahhahhaa
-_-

Damn you girls :D. You know, after school, I'm in the librairy to do my homework because I don't want to waste my time taking transportations to home and then feeling lazy. So yeah, librairy may be another bedroom :p.
Hey... after thinking about librairy, there is always a foreign Chinese student who ramble there sometimes, she makes me totally :drool:

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
-_-

Damn you girls :D. You know, after school, I'm in the librairy to do my homework because I don't want to waste my time taking transportations to home and then feeling lazy. So yeah, librairy may be another bedroom :p.
Hey... after thinking about librairy, there is always a foreign Chinese student who ramble there sometimes, she makes me totally :drool:
chinese girl + library = freak +++

:p

you should go up and talk to her ... maybe she'll make you :wub: :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i only have one dream and one heart to give!!! time is only the bottle i find myself in when i think of the span of life i live with out seeing outside tomorrow and forever!!! ;)