"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i miss waking up with your scent near my heart and the moments we touched in the morning light... i try and not feel it that i will miss you tomorrow for the day was not ment to be but a chance at life i missed because of her and a commitment broken like my heart when she took another chance with someone else!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
with all the work i have to do i promise too you i will find time in my day to call you everyday because i know what it feels like to be alone and i just want to share a smile with you if just for a moment because i feel your heart beat across the seas and vast distance that can't steal you away from me... you are important to me dear friend so i will call you everyday and smile with you so you won't feel the loneliness and the hurt someone left you with!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
in all the thoughts that crowd my mind my heart still feels for you and i will not forget you and the nights you saved me from disappearing into the dying light!!!

ps the days are not long enough for me to forget my friend!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm not a mapquest, a messenger, a secretary..... so stop using me!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
รั�เรานั้นจะไปอี�ไ�ล หรือวันไหนจะต้องร้างลา

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I HATE YOU..... SORTA... I'M SAD AND I WISH YOU WERE A BETTER PERSON!!! BUT YOUR NOT AND i'LL PRAY FOR YOU SO YOU CAN STOP BBEING A DAMN A-HOLE!! AND I'LL TRY TO FORGIVE YOU NA KA!!!!! HOPEFULLY MY HATRED DOESN'T BLIND ME FOR I WANT TO LOVE AND CHERISH YOU INSTEAD OF HATE YOU!! BECAUSE YOU CAUSED ALOT OF PAIN TO ME AND MY LOVED ONES!!!!!

(NO MY BF LOL) >>>DON'T HAVE ONE! IT'S SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY!!!! arrgg!!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when i was running at the first daylight i herd your voice again on my ipod and i felt the pain of the first day we stopped being friends,,, more then 2 years have passed and i still feel your presence inside my heart!!!

...ismuP...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i miss the daylight you bring to my world of darkness when i'm alone,,, if time were the vessel for us to meet,,, i have forever on this journey to wait for you because the mirror to the true world is my soul and i'm only here on this earth waiting for you again,,, someone i loved before this life,,, my soulmate!!!

...missing you...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
sms to her today because i'm waking up still dreaming: "in a perfect world i'm allowed to catch your tears with my heart and share the same dreams because i'm in love with you!!!"

*sighs--->thinking again before i'm awake<---*