Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah same here!! or bbk...i've been watching k-dramas actually...hahah..i feel like i'm betraying my lakorns!!!
me too...lol can't watch anyting else now...ehehe..it's all strictly Lakorns...

i'm trying to watch the Superstar one but i tink i'm giving up...just seem like a random sex lakorn now...i can't stand Best either so i guess i'll pass...but i'm still trying to watch Trace of Love....hmm...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i'm going to start gae roy ruk, i love rome!....something to keep me busy until JR airs haha
yeah it's better than i've expected...hmm...esp. the teasers they looked soo cheesy and blahh...but the lakorn itself is actuallie better than the teasers made it out to be...plus Rome is so *drools* lol...it is my first R-Team lakorn.... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg kash ur first rteam.. . >_< .... ahhh lol.. have fun im like behind 2 eps atm but ill catch up in a bit hehe.. rome is just too kute lol.. n rita is freaken hilarious.. lalalla.. >_< ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think I'm gonna give Paul and Pat a chance, I read the summary for Ruk Son Kaen, and it has interested me...BTW, didn't Aum or Ken induct Paul into their sadist club? I think I saw one of them on Youtube talking about one of his lakorns...I forget...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nathalie said from her hi 5 that this is set to air on October 23, but she said that they might change it to an earlier date or later date....

we'll just have to wait and see

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
me too...lol can't watch anyting else now...ehehe..it's all strictly Lakorns...

i'm trying to watch the Superstar one but i tink i'm giving up...just seem like a random sex lakorn now...i can't stand Best either so i guess i'll pass...but i'm still trying to watch Trace of Love....hmm...
lol i'm with you kashie! strictly lakorns for me, simply because i can understand it. haha. i can't watch other kinds of drama i don't understand, even if they have subtitles, i just can't get myself to watch. lol. so only lakorns for me!

man, i haven't been in this thread for a long time... ekkk... what's new ladies??? :D it seems like JR is going to be airing around the time of my birthday!!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ken.. ken.. ken.. is a busy man now.. keke.. a father lalala.. im so happy for him.. cant wait to see him onscrren.. and with aff too .. laaaaaaaaa...