Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Ladies...I was gone for one day and BAM I'm behind like 6 pages...Hmmm I thought we were gonna be good about the spamming?? But I guess 600 pages is a good goal to have :D

Dang it I just got online like 30 mins ago...my friend's party was a lot of fun...I wish you guys were there...I took some funny pics...I'll share them next time I'm on MSN!

I'm gonna be busy again tomorrow...I'll try to catch some of you when i get back at nite! I miss you girls so much! :(

I'm heading out to bed now...just read all 6 pages...I'll do my quotes tomorrow!!! Just wanted to say hi/bye/goodnight all at once!!!

BAU...I LOVE YOUR STORY IDEA...I WOULD TOTALLY HELP IN THE WRITING OF IT BUT I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MINE AND AMI'S STORY FIRST LOL..I'M SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO FAN FICS!

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS ON THE VDO LADIES...DEFF GONNA MAKE ANOTHER ONE SOON LOL :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz raiya...me too....i was gone for half of the day n im like so behind.....lolz.....

GOOD MORNING MY JLR SISTERS

cecilia

Staff member
yeah. update those fiction quick before starting another one .. i wanna know what happen next .. it been too long .. BUT OMG. 2 more pages . YOU SISTERS ROCK JLR ISLAND !!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Ladies...I was gone for one day and BAM I'm behind like 6 pages...Hmmm I thought we were gonna be good about the spamming?? But I guess 600 pages is a good goal to have :D

Dang it I just got online like 30 mins ago...my friend's party was a lot of fun...I wish you guys were there...I took some funny pics...I'll share them next time I'm on MSN!

I'm gonna be busy again tomorrow...I'll try to catch some of you when i get back at nite! I miss you girls so much! :(

I'm heading out to bed now...just read all 6 pages...I'll do my quotes tomorrow!!! Just wanted to say hi/bye/goodnight all at once!!!

BAU...I LOVE YOUR STORY IDEA...I WOULD TOTALLY HELP IN THE WRITING OF IT BUT I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MINE AND AMI'S STORY FIRST LOL..I'M SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO FAN FICS!

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS ON THE VDO LADIES...DEFF GONNA MAKE ANOTHER ONE SOON LOL :lol:
ok raiya...i'll be waiting to see the pictures^^have fun okay ^O^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah. update those fiction quick before starting another one .. i wanna know what happen next .. it been too long .. BUT OMG. 2 more pages . YOU SISTERS ROCK JLR ISLAND !!!
yeah i know...been waiting to read those fanfics^^ hey ceci why don't you go on MSN anymore....us JLR sisters will help you with your own fanfic ^O^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
bau and ellem why did you girls stop after i left.........awwwwww were you girls thinking that you don't want to spam without me....how sweet^^ LOVE YOU GIRLS

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i didn't take it from your night stand...i came to me...ahahaha....and yes i was my ninja skills......
love the idea....my JLR kingdom ^^ but my kung fu will surpass everyone else's :lol:
Na uh... I don't think so!!! With Jackie Chan and Jet Li as my kung fu masters... I'm gonna be best!! Plus, I'll take a couple extra pointers from kung fu oldies flicks on the side... LOL, I love those. Hee hee hee. Watch my ninja skills!!!!!!

KK sisters, i may need your help. I admit that i am not a fanfict writer at all. But i've got this really good idea for a fanfiction.

1000 MEMORIES <---title
Ohh..... I like it. Poor Harit~ I kind of feel bad for him, but he totally deserves the cold shoulder after leaving Soraya like that!!

LOL....i'll try to find lom huan.....and watch it :) ...........own this page^^
What? Go see Lom Huan already. I really liked it, I watched it alot too. It's such a sweet lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Na uh... I don't think so!!! With Jackie Chan and Jet Li as my kung fu masters... I'm gonna be best!! Plus, I'll take a couple extra pointers from kung fu oldies flicks on the side... LOL, I love those. Hee hee hee. Watch my ninja skills!!!!!!

Ohh..... I like it. Poor Harit~ I kind of feel bad for him, but he totally deserves the cold shoulder after leaving Soraya like that!!
What? Go see Lom Huan already. I really liked it, I watched it alot too. It's such a sweet lakorn.

no they are my masters...i saw them first :p i also claim Bruce Lee :lol: funny ninja skills...mine are better though....watch:
:lol:

i will try to find Lom Huan.....and hey when are you going to write your fanfic...me and ami helped you with the layout...hurry up...i want to read it^^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
no they are my masters...i saw them first :p i also claim Bruce Lee :lol: funny ninja skills...mine are better though....watch::lol:

i will try to find Lom Huan.....and hey when are you going to write your fanfic...me and ami helped you with the layout...hurry up...i want to read it^^

Whaaaa? I'm supposed to write my own fan fic? I thought we were just coming up with ideas. I don't know how to write fan fics. I get so distracted to write an entire fan fic~ too many ideas, too little time.

Uh huh... Monkey King Jet Li is traing Gayu on ninja skills too in case I need back-up. She's gonna be a lethal weapon. Watch out!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Whaaaa? I'm supposed to write my own fan fic? I thought we were just coming up with ideas. I don't know how to write fan fics. I get so distracted to write an entire fan fic~ too many ideas, too little time.

Uh huh... Monkey King Jet Li is traing Gayu on ninja skills too in case I need back-up. She's gonna be a lethal weapon. Watch out!
of course....fanfics for me to read..:lol: fine write a short one....okay...

of course...gayu...i can't forget about her^^here is her picture with the KING