Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Ceci, if I have time tonight I will deff spam and do captions for everyone again! I love the hi-def sreen caps...gives me so much inspiration! :wub:

KK will try to be back later on!!!

LMAO, EVERYTIME I TRY NOT TO OWN A PAGE I GET ONE!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LADIES!!! AT THE RATE WE ARE GOING 700 MIGHT JUST BE AROUND THE CORNER????

I KNOW RR AND GP WILL MAKE MY DREAM A REALITY :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
scary
then that means you are going to be sick for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time then lol
hey i have mad ninja skills...did i tell you i master in throwing sand lol and it's too late...i already tried to sneak him away and succeeded
well i just you have to keep training in order to beat me......because i just took him : P

RR you got the wrong Harit dear.... Sorry, Harit 08 is with me tonite!!! :p :p :p

cecilia

Staff member

muahah .. with super speed RAHUT and STD, we'll get there soon ..

wonderful, i hope you come back with short fic and congrats on owning the page when you don't' want it. lol .. bwt, where's moh .

cecilia

Staff member
^it was okay, a bit draggy for me for today episode ..

how's your day, anything to share .. i couldn't find anymore drooling pictures. maybe seth will surprise you with spamming one tonight :lol:

look how they look alike

Credit: pantip cafe

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

how's your day, anything to share .. i couldn't find anymore drooling pictures. maybe seth will surprise you with spamming one tonight :lol:

Im doing good... ty for asking. ;)

I miss drooling on your pictures Cecilia. :drool: :drool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

look how they look alike

Credit: pantip cafe

Aff looks way hotter than Pinky... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rahut, so sorry but that's what you get when you leave UMM for NUM :p Kidding, that suck man, not even one picture? .. the sister should have been there to protect you so you can take picture away like them paparazzi.
i know^^

hopefully...but tonight...i can't spam (a lot)...sorry...GP asked me to slow down tonight so she can catch up...so i said i would for her<--i'm such a good sister^^...but we will later^^and page 700 will be MINE heehee

wonderful, i hope you come back with short fic and congrats on owning the page when you don't' want it. lol .. bwt, where's moh .
yes my super speed...but it will have to be later...maybe tomorrow^^ okay...but it will be me^^

LOL Ceci, if I have time tonight I will deff spam and do captions for everyone again! I love the hi-def sreen caps...gives me so much inspiration! :wub:

KK will try to be back later on!!!

LMAO, EVERYTIME I TRY NOT TO OWN A PAGE I GET ONE!!!
awwww...you're going to spam *i-must-stop-myself-from- the-temptation-to-spam* i will reply to most of all your spams tomorrow or the next...i will be busy tomorrow..i have dinner to attend to for my sister^^

RR you got the wrong Harit dear.... Sorry, Harit 08 is with me tonite!!! :p :p :p
sorry....i already let prisna have him because she is going to be busy with school work that she won't be on in two weeks or more.....but you can look at his picture tonight because there are storms in your area^^his face will keep you warm okay^O^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

Moh yoo nee ka! ta-da! ceci pbai nai ma?
Ceci I'm here! Where did you go?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WHAT Pinky annoyed with my Prince Aticharts behavior!
WELL PINKY I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU! I'M ANNOYED WITH YOU OVER ALL! LMAO
Dont worrry my Prince Atichart! You've got a whole island of girls to choose from! :kiss:
pink me pink me

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GAHHHHHH! MY RR HAS TO TELL ME THIS STORY HAAHHAH is this the guy u were blowing kisses to? LMAO
hmmm i will you about him later...when we spam together okay^^ so i am going to not spam tonight for you^^

ATTENTION MY JLR SISTERS SPAMMERS OF NIGHT (you know who you are):
i'm not spamming tonight..maybe not tomorrow too b/c i might be busy...i'll try going on later that night okay...but i will get back to all of your spams later okay^^

LOVE YOU ALL.....and since i won't be spamming..i don't want to be tempted either...so i will call it a night on JLR thread...GOOD NIGHT/SLEEP TIGHT/SWEET DREAMS/HUGS/KISSES/TAKE CARE/HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY....TALK TO YOU ALL LATER.........I'LL MISS YOU ALL...SORRY :(

ellem & bau...catch my JLR sisters later ♥

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay, i just read a thread .. i guess, PINKY said she's annoyed with AUM behavior. let's wait and see the clip .. want to hear it.
ah, here's the thread : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry382230

moh, i'm here again and you're gone. . invisible tonight?
pinky is *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr poor aum...here aum, i'll comfort you :kiss:

Dont worrry my Prince Atichart! You've got a whole island of girls to choose from! :kiss:
pink me pink me
NO i will be me...AUM i'll never be annoyed with you :D

julye017

sarNie Adult
okay, i just read a thread .. i guess, PINKY said she's annoyed with AUM behavior. let's wait and see the clip .. want to hear it.
ah, here's the thread : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry382230
what? shes annoyed? I don't care <_< there are so many who loves AUM! duh!!!

pink me pink me

me too! I'm more annoyed with PINKY! and yes don't worry AUM you still have us! ;)

ellem & bau...catch my JLR sisters later ♥
hey RR! I'm already on!

julye017

sarNie Adult
AWW I MISSED THE PARTY GOING ON TONIGHT...*sniff snifff* nowadays it seem like i am always spamming by myself
I miss you bau!

hey sisters, you know for my biology experiment stuff...turns out that i have 5 plants instead of one. im naming two of them JLR and ATEAM, hmm the other three...i was thinking of naming them after my sisters, but the thing is that there are over 15+ of you. so however wants a plant named after them, post in here and let me know. first come first serve. lol i can feel 98 gonna be one of them, that girl is too quick.
Hmm...wow! thats interesting...why don't we combined all the names of the sisters here or at least combined the initials?

awesome thanks!!!!!!! interestiing! correct me if i'm wrong but JLR HAS REACHED OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES TOO RIGHT? IT'S NOT ONLY BEING WATCH BY US BUT ALSO OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES? I KNOW JLR IS PRETTY POPULAR.
yes it is...I'm always promoting JLR to some local sites that I know...I already made my sister and employee watched it too...LOL...they are also hooked into it but too bad they're really not into forums thats why they're not here...but yeah they love JLR! especially harit & soraya ;)

I think so! We have one sister from Malaysia and another from the Phillippines...so I think its popular all over! Any who Aum is so freakin HOT who wouldn't fall in love with him...he got us sisters going crazy over here and FEVER still hasn't died down for us! :lol:
Awww lucky girl...I am so sneaking on right now at work...I'm trying to hide :ph34r: from the bosses atm!
I'm the one from PHILS and continue spreading the JLR fever to everyone I know...LOL

ELLEM DARLING! i need to ad u to my SISTER LIST in my thread hahaah

Hi GP! I really miss you darlin'

GOOD GIRL LMAO WHAT HAPPENED TO GP BEING UR FAVORITE SISTER? I WAS MEANIGN TO ASK FOR A WHILE LMAO
you will always be one of my favorite sisters though we always missed each other...When I'm on you're not...when you're on I'm not...love yah!