Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Bau... you have to give me number 10 cuz it's my favorite number too. HOw did you know to give me that number? Sorry... Starry you have to get a different number missy!!
Bau find a good number for my lovely starry but she cant have number 10..sorry!! Is mine just like Harit is Mine too!!!!!
okay van, no. 10 is ure na ka.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Hello my lovely ladies!
Just wanted to say I miss you all super duper mucho grande! lol
Hopefully well have time to catch eachother this weekend.
This week has been super busy for me. I'm sure you all are having a busy time too.
We hardly catch one another on anymore.
Sala take super duper care of my Browniee! And yes I know you know how to take care of chicks.
Raiya have fun and be safe on your work trip.
Ami...Super walk for me too!
Chenada..Still waiting for my sessy Krit wallie dear lol...
Starry!! Love all your pics you sharred of P'Num..is it just me or does his eyes look weird to you girls too?
Vansanee..Girl where have you been? I super duper miss you. I havent talked to you in forever! Come out and talk to me!!
Ceci...come back and write some lemonade for me! It's been too long!
sarN OMG GIRL!!!! Loving the extended scenes...You know how I like it! LMAO
OOoOOHhhHH Cikna dear I need to PM you...So make sure you check you inbox at ATEAM!
And the rest of the girls..I miss you all...Wow you guys are sure super spamming.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
God... I miss all my JLR sisters so much.... Raiya, Ami, Moh, Sawla, Starry, Pze, HB, Bau, RR, Chen, Aikoden, Cecilia,Prisna, and Ellem :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
aww, i miss you too van. are you sleeping right now, god im am such a loner in this thread right now.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Wow... I got more sisters joinning The Behind Club with me and Starry. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Thanks to RR, Sawla, and Bau spamming like crazy every day.

Good job ladies for taking the thread to 700 pages. Need to caught up with Sawla list!!!!
muaha, van why am im the the list with 98 and sala? *looks innocent* lol, i got the spamming genes from my big sister no.98.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Afternoon sisters...sorry i was reading the fic this morning and didnt get to say good morning to you all. ^_^

i miss you all too!!!!!!!!! i couldnt sleep til almost 2 last night watching some tv thing from on demand..

awww, i wanna join that dinner thing too...geez too bad im too far away! <_< lmao

oh good~ im glad that you girls got the txt message fine this time not like that last one...lol pze said its ice saranyu as for the title missy i gotta check my computer, i dont remember it by heart!

sarah...i saw that thread that you can sing...i wanna hear it missy!!! please share it with us.

k, now i will go scan the few pages as to know whats up and if i had missed any juicy stuff! lol

ohhh..i almost forgot...bau..p'mai ao ber 59!!! reminds me of that darn 69 NO. LMAO no no no *shakes head... kor ber maai dai mai?? na.. na..na.. otherwise i will give myself a new one :lol:
LMFAO, p'ami ka. lol you DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. *IM THE INNOCENT ONE and now my p'59 is putting dirty thoughts into my innocent brain now*
but im used to no.59 now, p'ami you want another number...hmm there only you can have is 59...
MUAHA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE NO.69..?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay. so no one here spamming away.
this time. i wanna own the page. so i'll spam.
sarah, i do the same. i rewatch the scene over and over. i watch episode 12 so many times :loool: if it's a nice. it probably be all worn out
i see CECI IS JOINING THE SPAMMING GANG NOW lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO hahahahaha gaha are u caught up now? and darling YAI makes my MAE SARN SOUND OLD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAHA I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHA gah me and u need a date inever catch u dang it
LOL sala, stop saying my YAI SARN is old. although she's my YAI she's only 20 +/- a few years. right YAI sarn?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
GAH! are there ne we haven't seen? ugh i need to start ordering this JLR start CHARGE IT ON THE JLR CREDIT CARD hahahha gah list time................. HAHHAHHAAH gives me ideas
lmao 555+, that's too funny sala...come to the think of it, i think that's a good idea. we do need a EXCLUSIVE JLR CREDIT CARD.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hello my lovely ladies!
Just wanted to say I miss you all super duper mucho grande! lol
Hopefully well have time to catch eachother this weekend.
This week has been super busy for me. I'm sure you all are having a busy time too.
We hardly catch one another on anymore.
Sala take super duper care of my Browniee! And yes I know you know how to take care of chicks.
Raiya have fun and be safe on your work trip.
Ami...Super walk for me too!
Chenada..Still waiting for my sessy Krit wallie dear lol...
Starry!! Love all your pics you sharred of P'Num..is it just me or does his eyes look weird to you girls too?
Vansanee..Girl where have you been? I super duper miss you. I havent talked to you in forever! Come out and talk to me!!
Ceci...come back and write some lemonade for me! It's been too long!
sarN OMG GIRL!!!! Loving the extended scenes...You know how I like it! LMAO
OOoOOHhhHH Cikna dear I need to PM you...So make sure you check you inbox at ATEAM!
And the rest of the girls..I miss you all...Wow you guys are sure super spamming.

ahhhhhhhh miss you too moh.....i saw something and it reminded me of you....

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO my NUMBA hahahhaha hehe i was thinkin my SWEET SIXTEEN is DECEMBER 19th (remember my birthday darlings) it was one of my stories i was gona share w/ ya'l but ima make my sweet sixteen JLR <3 i already talked it out w/ my parents haah sorta........... well since i already got my car my bday BIG JLR BAMMIN PARTY
yep, that's the exact reason why i named you my sweet no.16. i was like (when thinking of a no. for you)...hmm isnt sala 16 this year. and yeah, that's how i got 16.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i also agree LMAO hahahahha BAU OBSESSED W/ THE YOUNG AUM HAHAHA
muaha sala, yes i love young aum but i also super doper love the aum right now. lol, btw...that SC is aum 08, not the young one...it's of the mini series DOOD DUANG PRATHIP. but i have to say it again, I SUPER DOPER LOVE AUM'S HAIR IN DDPT!