Ka Ra Sand Suay

annea

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
James is hairly now? why is that?
so Kula baby didn't die James first dad save the baby? or that someone else baby?
[post="21122"][/post]​

no no.. kulas baby die but aom and james baby got saved by his first dad.....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
annea said:
no no.. kulas baby die but aom and james baby got saved by his first dad.....
[post="21136"][/post]​
i think was she means by first dad is his god dad.. not his human dad... right? anyways.. my aunt close her video store.. she now i cant finished this.. freaken sad :(

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
oh thanks for telling.
why did they try to kill aom baby? i though she got kick out of the palace because her face turn ugly. so how did they know where she live.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
she didnt get kicked out of the palace because her face turned ugly she ran away from the palace after james yelled at her (well he slaped her to0o) Which i thought was so mean...anyways he yelled at her because he thought she killed his secound wife and told her he never wanted to see her again and thats why she left.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
she didnt get kicked out of the palace because her face turned ugly she ran away from the palace after james yelled at her (well he slaped her to0o) Which i thought was so mean...anyways he yelled at her because he thought she killed his secound wife and told her he never wanted to see her again and thats why she left.
[post="21488"][/post]​
yep aom didn't got kick out she left the palace herself cause james told her i don't want to see your face ever again b/c he thought aom kill the other princess but it was the gaint who turn into aom body looking like her so accused aom for killing the princesss and make james hater her b/c the gaint likes aom too

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup...tooo bad for james! but yeah can't wait to watch part 21....i wonder if aom or james will get to meet with their son!

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Captainlover said:
oh i understang everything now. james is so mean. i can't wait to know what will happen next. thanks
[post="22023"][/post]​

haha yea he was. I wanted to go in to the tv and like smack some sense into him. I was like Aughhhh I hate him now...hahah j/k i still like him.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
did anyone watch part 21 yet.. cause i have not go check on the store yet.. i really really want to watch part 21..can wait to go check it out today after school..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Finally this lakorn is going somewhere. I love Aom and James but I wish they could've speed up the process a little. I can't wait to see the next episiod. does anyone know what lakorn puerban is next after kula? :blink:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i heard that james first dad the god one fix aom face. she went to the sky so james dad fix it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope it's not a re-make.....The pra aek is Aont Ratipong....But I don't get it...How did Soh Noh Noy get to heaven anyways?

jenniferchao

sarNie Egg
tangmoe said:
no no tell her not to hate james.. just get mad at him for being stupid and getting drunk... hate that fucking funky looking girl... shes evill.. reallly evil.. she got james to sleep with her.. fucken bitch!! urggggggggggggg :angry:
[post="5841"][/post]​

i watched up to number 19 and the na ek is pregnant. Ku la is also pregnant but with the Herant guy. Ku la's baby came out all black even thought she is white now. The na ek's baby is cute. Ku la tried to kill the baby by throwing it into the lake and the angel from heaven helped the baby and gave to the old man who lives in the wood (ri see). The old man make the baby turn seven years older. Sa kei( black man) also have a baby boy and this boy is like the na ek's baby's follower or best friend.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Captainlover said:
i heard that james first dad the god one fix aom face. she went to the sky so james dad fix it.
[post="23247"][/post]​
for real.. aom went to the sky and jame dad fix it... cant wait to watch..