Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

natty

Chubs
bopha.. for your request:

nahwee: if you want to die so much, please go die somewhere else but not in my resort, do you understand! you are so mindless, what are you doing! you think solving your problem this way will end everything?"

sah: everything bad will end along with my life!

nahwee: do you know you are a very cowardly girl. do you know how many wrongs you've done, why dont you take responsibility for the crimes you commited!!

sah: i'm wrong?! how do you even know i'm wrong?! have you ever seen me sell or use drugs? i create my own destiny! why do i have admit and pay for something i didnt do?

nawee: if you are innocent then go back and face the problem! but trying to kill yourself like this, aren't you worry about others?! you are so weak!

sah: weak? since my parents died i had to drop school, work to find money so my brother can go to school but he got into drugs and i took him to get off it. we were suppose to start a new life! then you know what happen?!

nahwee: listen to me, you have to survive for yourself and if you are innocent then get up and fight and prove that you are innocent.. lots of people have problems, everything has a way out. dont loose hope, you still have hope. you have narin, your brother, and me (then they hug). all i ask is for you to fight for yourself and i promise that i will not leave you.

:wavecry: I LOVE YOU NAHWEE/CHAKRIT!!!!!!!

belle20

sarNie Elites
MaNang.........wat do u mean by when "sunisa is his".....does dat mean rape or willing scene!!!! :w000t: **wink wink**...ahh cant wait to see more :lmao:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
naughty belle20! well, there probably won't be a r-scene but there might be a willing scene, lets hope! =D

junne

This lakorn is great!!! I havent been hooked on a lakorn for a very long time...cant wait to watch more...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So far this la korn is good. like i thought it would be and looks like it will be more good and good in the upcoming episodes. i have been wanting to watch it for a long time since i heard about it. Pinky look mature and pretty in this la korn.finally there is a good la korn of hers, because from her pass la korn there weren't anyone of it that was good. Chakrit look cute. he's a great actor. i like his acting but i don't have a favorite la korn of his which is weird when i think about it. i first like him when he play with Benz in the ghost la korn that Kwang was the ghost. his character was cute..this will be my favorite la korn right now. i can't wait to see all the sweet scenes of them. looks like there are so many. which is so great. they do make a cute match. first i thought he would be kinda too old for her but turns out they look cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i agree with u guys..that pinky is great in here..im glad she finally has a lakorn where she doesnt have to act childish..ch7 always give her weak roles and i never really knew how she act..i always wanted to watch her lakorn but could never finish it..so this is like the first lakorn of hers that i probaly would finish..love her and chakrit!..they have alot of cute scenes together..and shes really pretty and older looking in here..

bopha

sarNie Elites
natty ...tkx for the translation i can finally understand what they said ... :D
it seems that 2006 starts very well with this lak

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Bopha! LOVE your screen caps, especially, how you've managed to capture all those lovable and snuggly scenes Oooooohhh so niceee to see!

Hmm...just looked at the earlier pics of this lakorn again, Chakrit looks like he has under eye circles or bags...he needs to rest or sleep before looking like a raccoon :lol: He's been having so many lakorns out lately...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Once again I blame Natty.

Damn you natty. I was up till 4:00am this morning after you got me into watching this lakorn. I just watched esp 1, cause i couldn't stay up any longer, really needed to sleep.

I love Pinky, she's so cute. I was drooling over Alex, the dude the plays her brother, in case you guys don't know who he is, he is the boy that played, nakaa in the lakorn kep pan din with captain and aom. dude he grew. i love his voice. so sexy.. (stop chor, no cradle rocking>>> :w000t: ).

okay, i'll have to actually sit and watch the whole esp today, since i fastforwarded most of it.

once again , damn you natty.

natty

Chubs
Chor_Moua said:
Once again I blame Natty.

Damn you natty. I was up till 4:00am this morning after you got me into watching this lakorn. I just watched esp 1, cause i couldn't stay up any longer, really needed to sleep.

I love Pinky, she's so cute. I was drooling over Alex, the dude the plays her brother, in case you guys don't know who he is, he is the boy that played, nakaa in the lakorn kep pan din with captain and aom. dude he grew. i love his voice. so sexy.. (stop chor, no cradle rocking>>> :w000t: ).

okay, i'll have to actually sit and watch the whole esp today, since i fastforwarded most of it.

once again , damn you natty.
[post="63202"][/post]​

LOL chor.. was that why you called me? i was still dead asleep and left the phone in the bathroom.. hahaha..

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the first 2 episodes on doozija. Ahhhh. . . . Pinky and Chakrit are so damn cute together! I know Chakrit's a very popular actor, but I've never got into his lakorns before. And I haven't finished any of Pinky's too for some reason. But I'm definitely enjoying this one and can't wait for the next epi. There's like so much passion and emotion between them, all that yelling and screaming and then the sweet moments. Confrontations and honest communications are so much better than the stupid misunderstandings in other lakorns!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
See that's going to come later. The misunderstanding and all that.. But I think this is going to be one of the best 2006 lakorn.. What a way to start the year off huh... I was very disappoint with Pinky lakorn "Angkor 2" there's no romance sence between them.. Hopefully the lakorn that she going to have with her "LOVER" Arnas Lapanich is going to a little romance....

natty

Chubs
oh gosh i'm waiting to see that one too vilaseng.. want to see the chemistries in their eyes.. lol..

belle20

sarNie Elites
I agree vilaseng.......this is by far the best lakorn of 2006!! I dont mind seeing a few misunderstandings but i just hope no dragging on bout it..like in some other lakorn where the p'ek n n'ek got into an argument n then the p'ek/n'ek goes off somewhere n u dont see one of them for like an epi..........I hate those!!! :shocked: LOL........im lovin dis lakorn regardless of wat happpens :wub: hehe

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw a the next episode.. And my gosh it so cute. There are so many cute scene and Chakrit is so cute.. I never notice him before but now it's so good...

I'm going to spoil everyone with a few scene...

Pinky and Chakrit slept in a bed together. Chakrit is asleep and then he turn around to hug her. She remove his arms once and when she turn around to sleep he hug her again. This time she couldn't move his hand from her because he was embracing her so tightly... :wub:

belle20

sarNie Elites
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: Im sooo jealous!!!!! thx vilaseng..u just made my day!!!! now i cant wait to watch it!!!!!!! more n more cute scenes!!!!!!!!!!! :p Bring it on!! :wub:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I wish I know how to record.. but computer is new to me..See I'm like an 18 century expert in computer technoloagy... Some advise will be helpful since I home all day...

Another spoiler>>..

Chakrit's sister was like.. So do you Pinky and Chakrit and Pinky both got shy..Chakrit then asked Pinky how do you know if a person have the hot for you.. By looking at the ear, eyes, nose, mouth or the way the person act. Pinky and Chakrit are standing so close together that there's no air...