Kaew Tah Pee

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was so dissapointed after the middle of tape 2. I was very disappointed with this lakorn....I skipped few here and there. It's so annoyed that pr'eng or n'eng always misunderstood each other. And I hate that they created too many n'rai(s) character in here. I wish they focused main actor and actress instead the plans that these evil people had for pr'eng and n'eng. Next time...when I go ...hopefully the ending part's here...if not...I'll skipp it until the ending part's here.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Tik would want to divorce Cherry...this is the first time I see a Pr'ek who demand a divorce... hahaha :lol:

It ending soon too, wonder how everything is going to turn out.

tinah

sarNie Coma
really tinah? 3 more? so they did change the story around to shorten it..
yeh since Janie/Film lakorn is airing on the 16th..there was more to the storyline?..i guess they dont want to drag it..since the ending is already up to epi 14

natty

Chubs
yeah.. there's more to the story.. but then again majority of the lakorns back then were like 19+ tapes...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah.. there's more to the story.. but then again majority of the lakorns back then were like 19+ tapes...
yeh thats true..i dont think they want to make it that long..lol..ill be bored alseep

natty

Chubs
just sad that they didnt have more sweet scenes cus after he told her.. i'm sure there was more sweet scenes then the misunderstanding and the divorce..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was looking forward to the sweet scenes too..but that didnt last..

Edit: is Ace gonna get with Jaja? if so, that would be weird cuz it hardly show them together or have feelings toward eachother

arissa

sarNie Elites
OH NO!!! Nu is going to ask for divorce from Latda...DOnt tell me..becauseof that Thep dude???? Hellz..I just want to slapped him...and Khun Ying is just sooooo low...how can she steal the diamond necklace and sell it to that lady....Dang I wonder what she is going to steal from the house again...Ace is just tooo smart....I love his character in this lakorn....2 thumbs up for him

JaEh

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn it's soo cute!! I hate it when they have on and off sweet scenes like Koon Nu likes her then he hates her I hate that.

donna

sarNie Adult
groans: why oh why! why don't these ppl leave them alone? :arrg: gosh when everything is going good they gotta come mess everything up sigh. next epi is so f'ed up. he wants to divorce her cuz of the setup the n'rais did. well at least the young one will prolly get raped by her very own uncle. sucks to be you! karma is a b' aint it?

natty

Chubs
groans: why oh why! why don't these ppl leave them alone? :arrg: gosh when everything is going good they gotta come mess everything up sigh. next epi is so f'ed up. he wants to divorce her cuz of the setup the n'rais did. well at least the young one will prolly get raped by her very own uncle. sucks to be you! karma is a b' aint it?
i dont quite remember jaja's story in the old one.. but jaja was probably saved by pruek and that's when jaja decided to tell noo the truth.. i thought in the old one jaja and the uncle had an affair too because she got molested.. but i'm sure i remembered that wrong.