Kaew Tah Pee

kermint

sarNie Adult
wuh..no one mention the bedroom scene when Cherry refuse to sleep with him on the bed..he's so flirtatious there..i love that sweet soft smile of his when he lay on the bed starring at Cherry..*well..not at her..but you know what i mean..at an object..but talking to her..*..
yeah, i also thing that scene is cute too when refuse to sleep with him on the bed ahahhahaaa...........

but i still think they are look cute every scenes together hahahahahaa........especially episode 3

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn too..cherry is pretty and tik is amazing..i just would rather tik play this lakorn with aom tho..i just think that tik and aom are the greatest couple..they have the best chemistry out of all the others in my opniion.

calla

sarNie Adult
i can't believe they make Jab Penpatch looks like he's stupid in this lakorn. i mean the way he acts and speak. i mean come on.....he's too cute for that role. hehe..... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think tik is funny in here..lol..sweet..funny..flirtacious..

i agree with you calla!..hate how they made jab's character so dumb..always listening to what his wife say..kik sure is crazy..her eyes scare me..lol..no wonder people in the set was scared of her when she started acting..cuz it seems so real...shes good at it though..

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: I love this lakorn...Cherry and Tik is just tooo sweet..I have a feeling that when Tik gets better...like after the surgerywhen he can see again...even though he will be able to see...HE MIGHT pretend to be BLIND...still...That would be nice...so that way the nang' rai will just leave him alone... :p Gosh there are TOO many n'rai...The lawyer's wife, daughter, Jab's wife, and Aom...ALL hating on Cherry...

cecilia

Staff member
i thought it was so sweet of tik to tell the little boy to sit in the back and let him sit on the passenger side when aom butt in and wanting to sit inbetween cherry and tik...and tik's so funny too when he said to his friend..''she have no clue what she's doing - she's playing with 'fire'"..i really like episode 3..there's some memorable moment along with humors..Aom really scare the crap out of me..i hate her already..

i love the part where he came to bed that night and was like..you're sleeping on the floor again..and offer to sleep on the floor with cherry..so cute..he's like..i want to do this because i want you to know that when you're sad, i'm here with you too..*..well..kindda like that*..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought it was so sweet of tik to tell the little boy to sit in the back and let him sit on the passenger side when aom butt in and wanting to sit inbetween cherry and tik...and tik's so funny too when he said to his friend..''she have no clue what she's doing - she's playing with 'fire'"..i really like episode 3..there's some memorable moment along with humors..Aom really scare the crap out of me..i hate her already..
i also thought the part when tik said "she have no clue what shes doing-shes playing with fire" was funny..some of the stuff he say is funny and how he says it

natty

Chubs
lol this lakorn makes you want to cuddle up with your bf or drag him to paris..

what do you say kayla? want to go? we can ditch deno and bin lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew this lakorn wouldnt be a disappointment cuz p'da thairath is the director..she also directed oum ruk..nueng nai saung..samee tee tra..tang pang kamatep..and many other great lakorns..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik look so handsome. Cherry look pretty. they both look soooooo cute together. they both match the roles and they play their character so well. this la korn is my favorite right now. all the songs in the la korn are all good. the scenery is pretty. i can't wait to see the next part. this is my favorite la korn of Cherry & Tik. and will be one of my all time favorite la korn too. it's romantic, sweet,cute,sad. love it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just saw episode 1 and I love it! Tik is so cute even if he is blind.Tik tricked Cherry to marry him .LOL. I am going to love this lakorn ,by the looks of the preview from episode 1 episode 2 is going to be great!There ending theme song scenes looks so cute and romantic!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I haven't seen this lakorn yet but judging from the pics and comments it sounds really good. Something I need to watch for sure. Tik looks so hot still and Cherry looks really nice too ;)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving Tik in this lakorn. I love his aggressiveness! This is definitely the role he was meant to play. He's so good at seducing the ladies. I love the bathroom scene in eps. 2 when Tik wouldn't let Cherry out of the bathroom. I think Cherry had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop from laughing.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think tik is funny in here..lol..sweet..funny..flirtacious..

i agree with you calla!..hate how they made jab's character so dumb..always listening to what his wife say..kik sure is crazy..her eyes scare me..lol..no wonder people in the set was scared of her when she started acting..cuz it seems so real...shes good at it though..
hahahahahaaa in this lakorn he always listening to what his wife say or under his wife because this kind of man seems money more more..................than...................hahahahahahahaa joke

yeah, his character is kindna dumb hahahahaa

tinah

sarNie Coma
hahahahahaaa in this lakorn he always listening to what his wife say or under his wife because this kind of man seems money more more..................than...................hahahahahahahaa joke

yeah, his character is kindna dumb hahahahaa
yeh, what money can do to him..lol..

i thought the preview to epi 4 was cute/funny when tik said to cherry "if i wasnt blind, i would do you" :lol: he said something like that..dont remember..i need to go watch it again..lol..well what a naughty blind man he is..