Kaew Tah Pee

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was great....when i first heard that tik and cherry was gonna pair up i was like huh...cherry and tik that was so not on my mind...and so out of the blue for me...but after the first esp. i was hook....i know tik and aom was good but if u never step out of the box then u don't know what is in store for u so i like that fact that they are pairing tik up with others just like cherry....they were great....(for some reason when i see tik and aom together aom gives me that feeling that she is afriad of tik or something, just me i don't know if others feel it tooo)

anyways back to the lakorn...i like the fact that this lakorn starts off with tik and cherry on the good terms with each others and then later the bickering, not like every other...and there were cute cute scences already...(although we still wanted more)...tik and cherry convince me that they were a couple....there was time i hated cherry's character for not standing up for herself in the begenning of the lakorn but i really like that fact that her character developed throughout the lakorn not like every charcter we see on screen now...every other n'ek is given a chacrater and play it out but cherry's character slowly learn to stand up and defend herself...that was nice of the director to do that to cherry's character...cherry did a good job protraying that...as for tik what can i say...like many that post early said tik didn't really convice me that he was blind but all is forgiven because of his hotness and we miss seeing his eyes so no complian there....last word watch this drama for the cute and sweet secences of tik anc cherry....

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
OK! i think this lakorn could be better. it drags too much, especially wit the N'rai. Kik just annoys me, i used to like her, maybe its the character, but its too crazy.
they should have more scenes with Tik/Cherry. its cute when them two are together.

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
Not sure if anyone knows this but this lakorn is sub as in Sub-title by someone at Youtube...I saw it while on my random search of media.

Just type in Kaew Tah Pee and it should come up....it's not the best but for those who can't understand highly recommend.

Not sure if anyone knows this but this lakorn is sub as in Sub-title by someone at Youtube...I saw it while on my random search of media.

Just type in Kaew Tah Pee and it should come up....it's not the best but for those who can't understand highly recommend.

Thanks BlueMoon!! I also searched from Youtube to get this lakorn in English Sub-title to let me
know some details for. I am so happy to know that.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i really enjoyed the drama with tik and cherry...i personally think that they look better together than tik and aom....they look funny.....tik and cherry together...makes them look sophisticated...but with aom....she doesn't have that look so she looks funny with him....i agree that she has a cute feature...but it's just not with tik.....maybe with ken...she looks better....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I still need to watch this one. Haven't got a chance til now. But I'm kind of pissed off because I kind of cheated when it came out.... so I skim through and now I have no motivation to see it. Maybe I watch later.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was wondering; is there two parts to this movie? i seen it at thainet city and ethai.com. i also seen aum rak with two parts? is it actually another part or is just two different box cover? i want to buy it but dont want to buy the wrong one or what not. oh at thainetcity it's only 17.99 for either movie...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i was wondering; is there two parts to this movie? i seen it at thainet city and ethai.com. i also seen aum rak with two parts? is it actually another part or is just two different box cover? i want to buy it but dont want to buy the wrong one or what not. oh at thainetcity it's only 17.99 for either movie...
Yes, there are 2 parts (or 2 Boxset). You must buy both.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
what's part 2 about?

aum rak with ken&ann has two parts too. so who plays in the second part? u guys seen them? are they good?

thanks!

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually this lakorn is not that bad..Cherry and Tik does make good couple and they super hot together...Cherry is so pretty..and she's not too skinny..i like her body..and at the end of the lakorn..it was very romantic...but i wish that they have more sweet scene..instead of misunderstanding each other cus of the nang rai..that annoy me..heheheh

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
I still need to watch this one. Haven't got a chance til now. But I'm kind of pissed off because I kind of cheated when it came out.... so I skim through and now I have no motivation to see it. Maybe I watch later.

LOL!! you are soooo funny!! i have to admit it that i did the same thing!! it's just that i WAS motivated when i saw it and as addicted as i was, i kept fast fowarding it because i wanted to see the ending sooooo bad!!! and yeah, i DID missed a lot of parts because of my obsession.. hehehehehehe... but overall, i enjoyed it.. the only thing that pist me off was that in the beginning, cherry was just too nice... i wanted her to be stronger and not let aum stepped all up on her like that... but yeah, she DID get stronger towards the end... so that did kind of made up for me..

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
actually this lakorn is not that bad..Cherry and Tik does make good couple and they super hot together...Cherry is so pretty..and she's not too skinny..i like her body..and at the end of the lakorn..it was very romantic...but i wish that they have more sweet scene..instead of misunderstanding each other cus of the nang rai..that annoy me..heheheh
Agreed. I like this drama a lot but i think it'd be better if Tik and Cherry've more sweet scenes instead of the whole stupid misunderstanding. Actually, i am not a big fan of Thai dramas but Kaew Tah Pee's one of my favourite Thai series ever; Tik and Cherry've awesome chemistry. Really hope they'll act in another series soon!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
tik is freakin gorgeous..and cherry is so pretty!...they shld do something together again...they were really good..and i agree with you jaemin, they should of had more sweet scenes!!!

thear

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched a Tik lakorn in years because I don't find them to be very interesting; but, wow, I have to say that I did enjoy this one. At first, I thought, ' Tik and Cherry, will that work?' The answer I got after watching the first episode....YES!! I have to agree with one of you ladies that Tik and Cherry made a lovely and sophisticated couple. I really liked Cherry's character, minus, the part in which she let the n'rais step all over her. However, her character did develop into a very strong one. I enjoyed the cute scenes and had to snicker a bit at how cute and shy Cherry's character was. As for Tik, the man was very handsome; he reminds me of a prince...(Prisanna). Out of all of his lakorn, I think I like this one the best.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Okay, first time poster here.

Wow, what can I say about Kaew Tah Pee? A lot but I'll cut it short. It was great. I loved the storyline, the plot, the characters and definitely the chemistry between them. Tik was just yummy with all the trimmings, hehe. Cherry, she's a new face to me so I wasn't sure on whether I would watch it or not, but I'm so glad I did. I love her now. I even got my whole family watching and rewatching it. Well, the rewatching is them, not me making them do it. I am all kaew-tah-peed out though, my mom and dad have literally moved their bed to the living-room just to stay up to watch it, and when they're out my brother takes over. It is like KAEW TAH PEE day and night in my house, lol. I loved Tik's little grins and smirks though.

I'd like to see them together in a new series if ever possible, since I loved them both in this one.

myx

sArNieZ
this is a very interesting lakorn. you should totally watch this lakorn if you're a fan of cherry or tik. well, you should give it a try if you're not a fan of any of them. the storyline is very interesting.