Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm wondering though, till this day, there has not been any proof of the "Girl in pj's" other than someone saying they saw right? Or was there proof, pics?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Glad they sorted out their problems. It's already tough being in a relationship when the both of them have millions of eyes watching. Now add on 7 days a week of working, not seeing each other, it has to be tough. Hopefully they learn to trust each other and to be open with one another. Both are still young. Young or old we all have room for improvement. We all should improve each day, not just for ourselves, but for our love ones. Wishing MK the best!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hope we get it soon. I really wasnt sub forum not a single page. So that it will be our another home :yes:
Bieluvr said:
We need MK forum even if they are apart because we still love them as an on-screen couple. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวว่าคู่จิ้นพระนางของช่อง 3 อย่าง "หมาก ปริญ" และ "คิม คิมเบอร์ลี่" ส่อแววเลิกรา ประกอบกับฝ่ายนางเอกสาวเอก ก็ยอมรับว่าช่วงนี้ไม่ค่อยได้เจอกัน เพราะงานยุ่งทั้งคู่ ล่าสุด หนุ่มหมากก็โพสต์รูปพร้อมข้อความ ที่ทำเอาแฟนคลับคู่ MK ใจชื้นได้ไม่น้อย เพราะเป็นรูปที่ถ่ายขณะที่ทั้งคู่กอดกัน พร้อมข้อความว่า "yes i do. Always do." (ฉันจะทำอย่างที่พูด) ด้าน คิมเบอร์ลี่ ก็ตอบกลับว่า "Saved" (จะจำไว้) และไม่ใช่เพียงแฟนคลับเท่านั้น ที่ออกอาการลุ้นเช่นเดียวกัน เพราะเพื่อนสนิทในวงการบันเทิง อย่าง "กุ๊บกิ๊บ สุมณทิพย์" ก็เข้ามาแซวว่า "โอ๊ยยยยยยยยย หมั่น!!!!" ด้าน "โบ เบญจวรรณ" ก็เข้ามาคอมเม้นท์ด้วยอิโมติคอน เป็นรูปใบหน้ายิ้ม #ดีใจๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ #มาก!!!!

cr achiraya